Because of you

"You start it." she said still confused about the game.

"Okay" Grande said as he thought of a question. "What is your favourite colour?"

"Grande you should already knew but if you must know, I like black and purple." she smiled at him. "Mine turn, what do you fear in life?" she asked him.

"What do I fear in life?" Grande repeated. "I fear that everything I love and everyone I love" Grande slide his hand into Maddiie's when he said this "is taken away from. Until I have nothing and no one. Okay my go, What is your best most happiest memory?"

((I hope I answered the question right))

Maddiie smiled sadly. "Oh ah I have two." she admitted smiling far out a bit."one with my family, we would travel a lot so thoes were the best and my 2nd bestest would be the trip we took." she said holding his hand. "i will cherish does forever."

Grande smiled "Thats nice." Grande said "Do you have a question for me?"

"oh right umm. Oh were do you wish to be right now, anywere in the world?" she asked him.

((What happen to Alice?))

"Back on the beaches of Puerto Rico, with you." Grande said thinking about them. "If you could chose who you wanted be stuck in a lift with who would it be and why?

((She is like uber busy most of the time, plus she's been on holiday. She told she might come on tonight since her internet is back up. Do you want to go join to topic in the ROR?))

"I said a elf, he would get me everything I need." Maddiie said laughing, going red. "No I'm just kidding with you of course and in elf,." she said again smiling. "What about you?" she asked him.

((oh the one with us talking YUp, yup))

Grande smiled and thought "I'd want to be stuck in a lift with you," Grande said "You because we're more than best friends, your everything and to be stuck in a lift with anyone that isn't you would be a nightmare. Next question: If you had a child what would you name it if it was a girl and if it was a boy?"

"Wow that such a very important question to ask" she smiled at him.
"Well I'm a type to name a boy after his father, like you know junior." she said blushing."But for some reason I like the name Damon, love that name. Oh and as for a girl, hmmm I ah probably name her not sure, well I will giver her either a Spanish name that sounds like a england name at the same time." she was hoping he would understand. "How about you." she asked him.

((For example my name Madeline, its said to be a England name but spelled different and you say my name in Spanish too))

"Erm I don't know. For a boy I think I might name him Louis, and a girl" Grande said pausing to think. "A girl, I would name her Jasmine."

"Aww cute I love Jasmine, that names very pretty." she said smiling.
"Well I want a big family, actually always wanted something like mines, how about you?" she asked him.

"Not really thought about it." Grande said "I'm not too keen on big families or small. A medium sized one." he added hoping it wasn't too confusing

"Yeah medium size one is perfect." she said laughing.
"If the boys were to have babies, we would not exsisit." Maddiie said laughing again.

"How not?" Grande asked a little confused.

"Boys can not take pain." she said rolling her eyes.
"The only male creature who can have babies are sea horses." she said looking at Grande ready for a debate. "You boys will scream at the site of animals birthing now imagine a baby." she said laughing once again.

Grande looked at her. "I saw a chicken lay an egg once and I didn't scream." Grande said

Maddiie looked at him bursting out laughing Grande your to funny." she said blushing.
"All this talk about birthing to much for me." she said folding her arms grinning.

Grande smiled and laughed. "Its making me feel slightly sick." Grande said "What do you think your patronus would be?"

"I never thought of that." she said looking back at him. "I want it to be a bird of some sorts something strong but delicate at the same time. What about you?" she asked him.

"I'm not sure a squrriel, probably." Grande said thinking

"Why a squirrel?" she asked him.

Grande thought "Not really sure. There small and quite secretive and I think I am too."

"Are you really don't seem to me, yours for me would be a lion or somethingfierce. I see lot of courage in you." Maddiie said as if she was reading him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back