Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie had made plans to meet Grande at the new garden. After her trip from Puerto Rico, she bumped him once or twice in school. But thy were usually with other people, and not them alone. She took a long breath than made her way towards the Garden it was beautiful. She walked through the walk way of the Garden holding in her hand sort of a love note and a sea shell that she was planning to give to him. It was her way of saying thank you, and Maddiie truly enjoy sea shell. I hope he likes it, she was thinking real hard, about what has happen to her . It was all to good, now she had to write letters to her parents. She have not heard anything about them, which worried her. But she can't be sad today, she had to be happy. She was wearing Grande perfume with a white dress, I know he will like this she smiled to herself.

Dear Grande,

Thank you so much for the vacation.  I loved it so much,
it was such a wonderful trip. I love the way you sing, I love
the way you smile. You are too perfect for words, I can
not tell you how happy I am. So take this letter and shell as
a token of my love. If we do part, just remember the days we spent
together. And how happy you made one person feel.

Love, Maddiie Hollawarth

233046191_077dc231cd.jpg

ph_stri_seashell.jpg

Grande walked into the gardens and smiled when he saw Maddiie. He walked over. "Hey Maddiie" He said giving her a small kiss. "It isn't this place amazing?"

"It is amazing ." she said to him. "Here this is for you." she said handing him the letter and seashell.

Grande looked down a the letter and seashell. He sat down on a nearby bench, unfolded the letter and read. He sat in silence while reading the letter. He felt so many different emotions. He took the shell, and placed the letter beside him. Grande took of the frog necklace he had made when Maddiie had given him the frog. He undid the knot at the top and put the shell on to the necklace beside frog. He placed it back on his neck. Picking up the letter again, Grande reread it. He looked up at Maddiie and smiled. He stood up walked over to Maddiie and kissed her. He loved her too, more than anyone else he knew or had ever known.

Maddiie watched as Grande went and sat down at a bench. She held her breath, as he read the letter, she felt a wind of air blowing her hair. Maddiie was smiling and turned away for a little bit, but was kissed before she turn back to see Grande next to her. "So you liked it." she asked him.

"Like it? I loved it. I love your smile too." Grande said "Your smile has a quality of eternal reassurance in it, that you may never come across. Your smile makes me believe in you as I would like to believe in myself." Grande said smiling and reaching down to hold Maddiie's hand.

Maddiie felt a warm feeling come out of me. "Your so great." she said taking his hand walking through the garden.

Grande walked through the garden with Maddiie. "How have your classes been going?" he asked as they walked

"Great not so bad, I actually enjoy them," she admitted.

"Yeah my lessons are good too. I'm missing Puerto Rico. It was so much fun." Grande said.

"Yeah I know." Maddiie said, she looked at the garden. "But this place is amazing."

"Yes it is, its brillant." Grande said. "Want to sit down on that match of grass?" he said pointing at it a match of grass.

"Yeah sure." she walked to the grass, sat down with her knees to the side, making sure the dress cover her legs not exposing herself. "I was going to ask you are you going for quitddtch.?" she asked him.

Grande followed her on to the grass and as she sat down Grande layed down on the grass. He looked at her as she asked him a questioned. When he replied he looked up at the sky "I'm not sure, I might." He said then looking back at Maddiie "What about you?"

"Yeah I am, I enjoy the sport." Maddiie smiled looking at the clear sky.

Grande nodded "Cool, what position will you be trying to get?" Grande asked

"The only one I'm good at beater position." she answered him.

"Thats cool." Grande sat up slightly and picked some grass. "Have you met my cousin?"

"Kind of, just a quick hello, not really talked to her, but she very pretty." she said.

"Yeah she takes it after my grandmother" Grande said "I don't, I take after my dad. He has hair like mine."

"Your still adorable." she said touching his nose lightly.

"Thank you I feel flattered." Grande said smiling.

"Your very welcome." she smiled back at him.

"Have you met any good first years?" Grande asked

"Yeah I meet mostly all the hufflepuffs, two boys Blane and Arnold. I meet Violet, she cool. I'm meet lot and lot mo0re than that. Oh and a very good friend, her name is Izzy she pretty cool," she said . "Oh how about you>" she asked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back