Because of you

Grande smiled "Most people can't read me" Grande said "My parents can't"

"Do you have a good relationship with them?" she asked curious to know

Grande thought. "Its not bad, could be worse but neither is it good." Grande said.

Maddiie sighed than looked at sky. "It seems everyone don't get along with their parents. That teens for you." she said.

"Yeah I guess so." Grande said "And no matter how much you hate them they are still family."

"WAit." Maddiie looked at Grande standing up ."You hate them?" she asked him

"Hate is a strong word, I don't hate them but nor do I like them. Its a complicated matter." Grande said. "The people in my family I get along with are my two cousins and there dad."

"Would you like to take a walk." she waited for his replied. "Than why were they so kind to send two tickets to Puerto Rico with me?" she asked him.

"Okay" Grande said standing up "They gave me the tickets because they had already planned for them to go somewhere and it was better that I wasn't in the house myself because my parents don't trust me enough. So it was good and I didn't mind. Which way shall we walk?" Grande said slipping his hand into hers.

"Wow Grande I did not know this about your parents." guiding him towards the walkway. "Why did you not tell me about this in the beginning your not like them." she said looking at him.

"I didn't think it was neccssary, there are reasons why my parents don't trust me and those things as much as I love you I'm not ready to tell." Grande said "I stay out of there way, they stay out of mine."

Maddiie nodded her head understanding. "Well when your ready to tell me
I'm here." she said looking at him at a new light.

"Thanks" Grande said "I don't talk about my family much but then again who does?"

"True but I don't want to feel that you have to hide anything from me." she said on a serious note.

"I wouldn't hide things from you, not now, not ever." Grande said "But my family is something that I will talk about when I'm ready and when I feel it is time."

"Okay Grande." she said releasing her breath. "I trust you on that." she said to him. But Maddiie was not so sure she did. He was changing in her eyes lot mature than last year. She was fearing something, something deep inside her, she just hope that day will not come.

Grande nodded, "I think it would be easier to show rather than just tell. This summer, why don't we go to my house in spain for it? And then I will tell you."

"Spain, oh wow. I will have to ask first." she said looking at him. "But I would like to go if it means a lot to you."

"It would, and yes ask first." Grande said "Have you ever been to Spain?"

"No never, what's it like there." she asked him.

"Its hot and very pretty, we will be in the country side though. Because I live a about 2 hours out of Spain near the coast." Grande said.

"Sounds exotic like Puerto Rico." Maddiie said smiling. "I know I will go no matter what, I love being with you." she said holding his hand.

"I love being with you too. Where ever and whenever." Grande said "We could one day travel the world together, now wouldn't that be fun?"

Maddiie smiled happily. "Yes I've always wanted to do that." she said honestly"That would be the biggest adventure ever."

"Yeah it would be. Where would you want to go first in the world?" Grande asked curious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back