Because of you

"Tokyo" she said smiling. "I love Asian culture" she admitted.

"Nice, that seems like a good place to go. I've always wanted to go to New York. Its seems like such a cool place" Grande said "But Tokyo, it looks really cool."

"New York really, why what do you want to see over there?" she asked

((I've been there its okay depending on what part you in))

"Everything. Its seems so cool there!" Grande said "Have you ever been before?"

((Yeah I would guess so))

"Yeah once when my father was traveling he took me there, we only stayed for one day." she said.

"Thats cool!" Grande said. "Have you ever been to France?"

"No there I have not went." she said looking at the sky, the sun was started to set. "My mother barley let me travel, I was her only daughter." she said.

"Aww thats too bad, If we get the chance we could go to France. We could go visit Alice and her family." Grande said

"I would like to go to France with you, even see the towers." she said looking at Grande."I just hope we don't eat snail." she said laughing a little.

"Trust me, we are not going to eat snail. Its the one thing I refuse to eat. I've never been able to try it, never had the guts to." Grande said laughing "So we are all agreed no snails"

"Agree no snails." she said laughing than kissing him sweetly on his lips. "And when we got to New York I will show you the statue of Liberty." she said.

"Theres one of them in Paris but I'd like to see the bigger one."Grande said "Where else would you like to go?"

"I want to go to California." she said. "Its sounds so nice and casual, I really do want to go there, but were would you like to live?" she asked him.

"Erm well either France, New Zealand or" Grande said "Puerto Rico. Where would you like to live?"

Maddiie shield her face with her hand, thinking god that was such a awkward question to ask, I hope he knows what I meant. "I would like to live either New Zealand, or California." she answered.

Grande just looked at Maddiie confused. He didn't understand why Maddiie was getting embarrsed about it.

She had uncover her face looking at Grande. "Sorry was thinking about something." she said.

"Okay" Grande said nodding still confused "Here listen, erm I was wondering, How would you like to go to Yule Ball with me?" He asked changing the subject to something he wanted to ask.

Maddiie grinned forgetting what she just said. "Yeah I would love to go with you." she said smiling at him. "It took you a while to ask though." she said giggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back