Because of you

"I've met a few, I've met Mike, this girl called Andromeda, Zazuka and I lately met someone called Amy." Grande said "There all cool. Committed."

"Oh you meet Mike, I meet him too along with this other girl I forgot her name.My extra classes are pretty tough, but I enjoy care of magical creature." she added.

"Cool. I don't think I will take care of magical creatures." Grande said. Its was early into the year but Grande had already started thinking about what he would pick at the end of the year.

"Care of magical creature is kind of cool, but if your not going to take it what will you take?" she said curious to ask him. She stretched out her legs, her arms stretched back leaning up against the grass. Her hair was falling down to her back, she was enjoying the weather.

"Not sure, I might take it but I would really like to take acient Runes. That sounds so cool." Grande said smiling to himself

"I have a funny story to tell you, I was only supposed to have care of magical creature, but I ended up adding to more subject to my list one of them being Ancient runes." Maddiie said giggling. "Now I'm team captain for Hufflepuff, its just a lot, but I'm willing to do it all." she said determine.

"Thats awesome! Quidditch captian" Grande said in amazment. "You will make a brillant quidditch captian."

"I hope so." she smiling. She looked beyond the garden, trying to make out the lake.

"I know you will, you have great authority skills." Grande said "You're a good flier and nice to everyone."

"Oh you lie." she teased. "I'm not much of a authority person." she grinned picking on the grass.

"I mean every word I say." Grande said smiling

Maddiie study him closely than grinned. "Thanks, anything interesting happen this week." she asked him.

"Well apart from classes not sure." Grande said "You?"

"No not really, but that the first few weeks for you." she grinned.

"Yeah it is." Grande said with a smile "I wondered if this year will be any different from the last."

"I'm sure it will be, I defitnely think it will be." she said nodded.

"Even better since I have you" Grande said smiling.

"Aww really." she said leaning to kiss him. "You are to sweet." she said kissing him again. "You make my day brighter even when I'm down." she admitted to him.

Grande went slightly red. "You brighten my day too. Remember when we watched the sunset," Grande said. "Well to me you are the sun that shines during the day, then when night falls you pass that light on to the moon and the stars. Which guide me where every I go"

"Oh that so beautiful. I'm so happy we did that." she said to him.
"It was the best day ever, the sun the color everything, was just--." she she said smiling.

"Amazing" Grande finished "Best day ever!"

"Are you going to this year Halloween's festival" she asked him.

"I'm not sure. Haven't really thought about it." Grande said "Will you?"

"Yeah it will be lots fun, don't know what I will go as." she said.

"Why don't you go as a tree?" Grande suggested jokingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back