Because of you

"Do you mean, like favourite Shakespeare play? Or just plays in general." Grande asked

"Shakespeare play." Maddiie tried remember the one she knew. "Mines is midsummer night dream, just because I don't know all his work. I did not like Hamlet, it was too tragic." she said sadly.

"I'm not sure I liked Romeo and Juliet but my favourite would have to be MacBeth." Grande said

"MacBeth....I heard of it but never read." Maddiie said.

"Its really good. I did it when I was at muggle school." Grande said "So is settled we go as Romeo and Juliet?"

"Yeah this will be fun." Maddiie grin.

"Yeah It will be, but we need to find costumes for it." Grande said

"I know maybe we can get them at the village." she suggested.

"We could look I guess." Grande said "Though I think it would be easier to find something for you as all we need is a dress of some sort, because you're already twice as beautiful as Juliet."

"Grande." Maddiie blushed. "Your to nice to me." she said smiling. "But I want my Romeo to look handsome too." she grin.

((Dollmaker?))

"I'm not growing a beard." Grande said jokingly not even knowing if Romeo had had a beard.

((I'm trying to find this picture actually but if I can't then yes doll maker))

"No your to cute for a bread." she laughed

((Okay I will look for a dollmaker too))

"Also I don't think I would look good with a beard." Grande said touching his chin.

"Have you tried growing it before?" she asked already knowing the question.

"No I haven't. Do you want me to?" Grande asked

"Its up to you, but I'm sure 12 years old can"t" she ginned.

"I think I'll wait." Grande said touching his chin. "Some how I'm pretty much sure it would look weird."

"I know because you are to cute for it anyways." she leaned closer to him, it feels like forvever but she just missed talking to him, even if he just couple floors away from her. She kissed him gently, to see his reaction.

Grande smiled and Kissed Maddiie back. He looked into her eyes as they kissed and felt nothing but Love for her.

"Grande I really do I like you." she admitted. "And I just can't be without you." she felt silly saying this maybe even corny but she did like him.

Grande smiled "Maddiie, I really like you too. More than anyone in the world" Grande said smiling widely, his eyes sparkling in the sun. "I can't be without you. You're the only one for me."

Maddiie could not help but grinn and smile at him. She kissed him again admiring his beautiful eyes in the sun.

Grande smiled and kissed back. "Shall we play a game?" Grande asked smiling.

"Yeah we shall." she smiled back.

"Okay its quite simple, you ask me a question about anything and I have to answer it truthfully and vice versa." Grande said "You want to start or shall I?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back