Because of you

"A tree." Maddiie said laughing. "Your silly, last year I was a frog." she smiled. "I probably go as a, umm I don't know." she said thinking.

Grande thought. "I don't normally dress up for halloween. Its not a big thing in France so I never grew up with it." Grande said "Well why don't you go as a flower?"

"Oh wow, its best time to just dress up and act silly. A flower no I don't think so. I'll just have to wait and see. I was posh spice for my first year." she admitted remembring her first festival at Hogwarts.

"Thats cool" Grande said "Dress up as what ever takes your fancy."

Maddiie bit her lips. "Yeah, I guess." she said to him.

"I hadn't even thought about what I might dress up as for halloween." Grande said

"Maybe we can do something together or I don't know. Something crazy." Maddiie said excited.

"Did you have anything in mind?" Grande asked smiling.

"No wait um....." Maddiie said thinking.

((Hey the other thread got closed but at least we made it home))

"Umm, what would be interesting, funny and doable" Grande asked more or less to himself.

((yeah I saw!))

"We can always look up in idea in a book." Maddiie suggested.

"We could always go as books." Grande said jokingly

"Oh your to funny." Maddiie said kissing him gently

((Hey your up?))

Grande smiled. "We could go as Romeo and Juilet." Grande said smiling.

((Yeah I'm up but need to go to school :(())

"That a good idea, that would be so cute." she said grinning.

((I know how you feel I start work this week))

"Now all we have to do is find out what clothes Romeo and Juliet wore." Grande said trying to remember.

"Is it not in mid evil times, thy handsome one." she said smiling at her words.

((I don't if I'm saying it right))

Grande smiled and lightly kissed Maddiie on the cheek. "Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till I saw you" he said changing the words slightly

Maddiie could not help but grin turning red. "O Romeo, Romeo,wherefore art thou Romeo?." she said folding her hand in a plead. "That was bad." she said trying to laugh it off.

"It wasn't that bad." Grande said smiling. "This isn't from Romeo and Juliet. The course of true love never did run smooth but I will be with you all the way."

"Oh that good, were is it from." she asked him.

"Well the first bit, The course of true love never did run smooth. Was from A Midsummer Night's Dream and the rest I made up" Grande said smiling.

"Oh my goodness, how can I forget it, I love that play, I actually want to do that play for our drama club." she smiled. "You are so good at making and mixing words with your own." she grin again.

"Yes I guess I am." Grande said "Angels are bright still, though the brightest fell and is now sitting in front of me. That me putting in my own input as well as the real quote."

"Hmm I have t o fresh up on Shakesspare." she said amazed at how he knew so much. "What are your favorite plays?" she asked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back