Back From Outer Space

Dreama Petulengro

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Sexual Orientation
No questions please
I've been away for years haven't I? Well, I've decided to have sort of a soft comeback. All my previous chars are complete unless someone needs something from them. PM if you do. I'll be popping around in Dreama's account too since I never really used her outside of a plot point for someone else's character. Call her my OOC account for now.

Anyway, I'm back hello, hope life has treated you well and hope we can plotz and stuff.

Welcome back! :)
Hope you enjoy easing back into the swing of things here on HNZ. ^_^

Ana :o

Remember me? I missed you!

Ana! It's great to see you back on the site. Hope life has been treating you well. :)

Thank you! Yes Tegis I remember you and we had fun so I missed you too.

Happy some people do after the nonimpact I made last time. You will defiantly see me around. There are five Jones siblings with Prunella here being the oldest. :D

I totally remember seeing the name Ana V. around, I don't know if we ever were in a plot together but hopefully we can change that! :D Welcome back!!

Teehee I've got the admins and mods in here. Thanks everyone I can tell I'm going to have a blast this time around.

Welcome back Ana! :) I think you may remember me best by Liberty Barnett but I have a bunch of new and upgraded characters now :r

Let me know if you want to plot!!

Ohh welcome back! :D I hope to get to RP with you ^_^

Hey Ana!

You don't know me as I haven't been around for long enough, but I'm Kaye and welcome back to the site! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back