Ayyye! Anybody Want Some Plots?!

Hello everyone!! Been a minute since I've posted one of these so I'm jumping on the PD bandwagon. Focusing on my current students for now but if you have any ideas for any of my other characters feel free to shout them out or message me seperately.

16488.jpg

Ethan Alexander
7th Year - Ravenclaw
20007.jpg

Leah Thorne
6th Year - Gryffindor
23783.jpg

Santiago Torres
5th Year - Gryffindor
My boy is in his last year which feels illegal. For the post part he keeps to himself, reading about magical creatures, ghosts, cryptids, and the like. This year he's Professor Burliegh's assistant again, and even has a girlfriend so for him, he's fully booked but would love do maybe do something with the giant eel in the lake or the forbidden forest. Also developing some of his existing friendships and maybe some first years to mentor a bit.
My sweet girl has had some ups and downs in the past couple years. Things are school with her friends are finally ok while at home things are getting a little worse. But her little cousins are now both at school and she is very excited. Really wants to get better a dueling this year and will also continue to mirco-manage any quidditch team that will let her. Romance wise she continues to fall in love with any girl who looks at her so continuing with that or maybe something a little more serious?Santiago has always had a chip on his shoulder and it's only gotten worse. For the most part he's kept it pretty locked down and limited to passive aggression. So this year he might be acting out a bit more and probably throwing himself more into quidditch since its the only thing that doesn't suck for him here. Looking for potential partners in crime or some to tell him to get a grip, both good choices. Open to some romance too to distract him a bit, boys and girls welcome.
35606.jpg

Oskar Strom
4th Year - Slytherin
23775.jpg

Elise Ito
3rd Year - Ravenclaw
31235.jpg

Naveen Khatri
2nd Year - Hufflepuff
Oskar transgered last year from Durmstrang after a very sudden move when his mom suddenly decided to leave his father. I've described him as a bit of a rescue puppy. He's very skittish and guarded after growing up in a pretty hostile home. After a year he's maybe a little less skittsh but still very lost. So more friends to get him out of his shell would be great since he's giving up on playing quidditch being his "thing". Tentatively open to romance, he will be a very bad boyfriend. Girls only for now at leastElise is always a bit in her own world. She is very creative and it's the most important thing to her. Can be a little self absorbed and can come off uncarring when she just doen't even think to think of other people. She has some solid friends but would love for her to connect with more creative types or for her pet raven Nyx to get her into some trouble maybe. Probably a little too early for romance, boys and girls welcome. But maybe time for a muse lol

Baby boy had a pretty ok first year after being terrified of coming to school. Still pretty co-dependent with his twin but at least starting not to panic when she's not around. Naveen loves gardening especially growing food, and playing piano but isn't very confident playing in front of people. Can be very stuck in his ways and not very flexible. Would love some good friends for him to push him a little bit. A little too soon for romance but open to ideas, boys and girls welcome.
23770.jpg

Sybil St.James
1st Year - Slytherin
Firstie alert!! Sybil here is ready to make the most of her time at Hogwarts by doing the absolute most (even if it kills me). She's an absolute nerd and loves chess, and when you really get her going she can talk your ear off. She also grew up a bit sheltered so she is very eager to make friends, even if she isn't very good at that yet. Comes on strong, competitive, but incredibly earnest at the end of the day. Open to anything, friends, enemies, all that jazz!

Tried to keep things brief! If you have any questions feel free to ask or if you want to discuss something in more detail shoot me a PM or a discord message! oxox

Hey Kadi!

I would love to establish Lumos and Sybil's relationship a bit more if you're down to discuss it? I don't know that they would be friends necessarily but I could see him considering her an ally of sorts and she's smart, which he would like since he could potentially pick her brain for help with some of his more nefarious plots.

Let me know!

Heyy Kadi!

If Leah also wants to get better at duelling maybe her and Anisha can practice togeher?

I would also love for Cyrus and Naveen to be better friends, maybe they can hang out together or play piano together since they both like to do that? Cyrus can be a know-it-all and teach him?

Leah x Chase: now that they’re back to being friends and after the terrible quidditch year he had I’m all game for her trying to micro manage his team (and he might even accept some advise)

Santiago x Eloise: honestly up for anything with those two would just love to put them together now that she’s back

Summer x Oskar: Summer still has a crush on him so it might be fun to do some more with that if you’re up for it? If not then at least I think they’ve at least build something in the direction of being a friendship?

Naveen x Ambrose: would be keen on developing their possible friendship!

Wow Kadi, you've got a tidy one student a year spread. Love it!

I can offer Teddy for Santiago. They're both on the Quidditch team, and Teddy likes boys, so maybe a romance, even just a one-time, don't-mention-it-again thing would work too.

I can also offer Todd for Ethan. Todd is the seventh year Ravenclaw no one has heard of, but they are roommates, so maybe they do know each other. The thing with the Giant Eel sounds intriguing and maybe Todd can help with that? Todd really does want to make his mark in his final year.

Leah and Savannah are fun, would be happy to do more with them.

Same with Santiago and Friday - but i joined your open thread with him, so unless you wanted to plot more specifically that's covered.

For Sybil, can offer Winnie. I'm not sure they'd get along - but we can see certainly Winnie will try to be nice, whether it would hold up if Sybil speaks a lot will be another thing.

sorry this isn't complete coherent, but let me know if any of this takes your fancy

Do I have enough plots? Probably. Will I organise more? Yes.

Naveen x Aroha - Need more for my girl, and might be interesting to see how they get along. She's a year above him. She's a bit boisterous but she cares about others, so if she sees him seeming like he's struggling she'd probably try to take him under her wing. She's also a very mediocre singer but doesn't know it, so if you want to do a comedic thread with Naveen playing piano and her singing that's an option but otherwise we can just have them meet.

Oskar x Lucy - These two haven't interacted, and honestly Lucy would be curious about him since he's a transfer student (I can see her going up to him and literally saying, "Oh, you're the transfer student, right?"). Not sure if they'd get along or not, but I'm open to just seeing where it goes.

I'll probably leave it there but let me know what you think!

Hi!!

I would love to throw June and Santiago together. I'm not sure how she feels about him, but she doesn't hate him that much I guess. xD I like the way the tease eachother a bit. So I was thinking perhaps if they get an bit older now and start to develop some teenager feelings it would be fun if they flirt an bit in a teasing way. But I don't know how Santiago would feel.

Hiiiii!

Ethan/Emrys: Weird boys can still be fun.
Amodeus/Oskar: Would you like him to possibly befriend an absolute dummy sweet boy? Deus would def try
Elodie/Oskar: My sweetie knows about bad homes, but is more open/optimistic, they could potentially be buddies?
Elise/Zaros: Trying to do more with Zaros- he's a bit difficult, but he does try to be friends
Naveen/Lorelai: I think they could be food friends! She'd love to try and drag him out on her adventures
Sybil/Kairi: Could be fun to see how they get along? She's a sweetie
Sybil/Vikram: Vikram is also intelligent and calm, it could be a fun pairing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back