Answer the phone

Yeah! Vampire me baby!!

The phone is ringing, It's Dominos sisters, brothers and mum, who r angry wiv u for making domino cry, do u answer??

Yes, just so I can yell tomato at them and run away

The phone is ringing and it's Zeus do you answer?

Yes but only to tell her nooooooooo

The phone is ringing and it's The cast and crew of Avenue Q wanting to offer to you tickets to the show. Do you answer?

Yes!!!!!!

The Phone Is Ringing, It's my drama teacher mr griffin (really handsome, 24, not my type but brilliant teacher!) offering you for a coffee, do u answer?

Yes, but only to tell him I don't like coffee

The phone is ringing, it's My Chemical Romance, asking to use your house as the host of a huge party. Do you answer?

Yes but say no thanks

The phone is ringing, It's Pixie calling up for a chat. Do you answer?

Yes. But only to say she smells like pie and rotten eggs.

The phone is ringing, its Dumbledore asking you to sing, Somebody to Love, By Queen with him, Do you answer?
I would.

Yes to tell no

The is ringing, IT'S THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ASKING YOU TO BE NEXT THRONE OWNER! do you answer?

Hell Yes I would!

The phone is ringing and its the Minister of Magic explaining how when Voldemort died his soul broke into two and went into Harry again and he is alive all this time pretending to be Harry and he has to be killed =D

no because I got lost halfway through!

the phone is ringing and its Arden, (my other charrie) James wanting to chat

do you answer

Nope, I try to keep my personal and Rping lives seperate :p

The phone is ringing, it is Katy Perry asking you to be in one of her music videos, do you answer?

Yes! I would make fun of you and laugh at you, because I always do that on the phone. Nothing personal. I just do that.

The phone is ringing. Its a Giant Hot Air ballon shaped like a Pepsi Can, and filled with Pepsi asking you, to comfort her becuse she just broke up with her boyfriend. Do you answer?

Woah, no way. I won't even bother to answer the phone. :p
The phone is ringing and it's the Prime Minister asking you to have tea with him next Sunday.

Do you answer? ;)

well that answers a lot about julia gillard. ;)
but i would answer it just to double check she is a he.
The phone is ringing and it's me (ooc) do you answer?

Nope, can't stand the old hag :r

The phone is ringing, Nicolas King is calling you. Are you going to answer?

Yes of course! Ice cream om nom.

The phone's ringing and it's an aunt or uncle you haven't heard from in a while, do you answer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back