Answer the phone

Hmm, depends which aunt or uncle :r

The phone is ringing, it's One Direction asking to meet you, do you answer?

Hell to the yes!!
The phone is ringing, The Koshiba are calling wondering if you know their secret. Will you answer?

Yes, and then ask why they are calling the USA.
The phone is ringing, and it is Jason Voorhees calling to see why you weren't at Crystal Lake yesterday. Do you answer?

No. :unsure: I don't have an excuse for not coming.
The phone is ringing, It is the Kool-Aid guy asking if you're thirsty. Do you answer? :r

Yes and tell her Dympna is coming to get her :p

The voices in your head are ringing. Do you answer?

yes, that could make for an interesting conversation :p
the phone i ringing and it is the person you hate who is on who wants to be a millionaire (phone a friend option) do you answer it?

Haha, yes I suppose!

The phone is ringing, and it's an angry old lady, ranting about life. Do you answer?

Yes! I have way too many anyway!

The phone is ringing, and it's ME! Do you answer it? :woot:

Of course!
The phone is ringing and it is Jensen Ackles asking for some pizza. Do you answer?

Nope....

The phone is ringing and your main character in HNZ is asking to meet you in person... Do you answer??

Andrea? Woah. I won't answer it. She kinda bugs me with her temper and her childish actions xD But if Collin is the one who would call, I won't think twice :p

The phone is ringing and it's Dumbledore inviting you to his tea party. Will you answer it?

No, tea party's are not my tthing xD

The phone is ringing, it's a one eyed one horned flying purple people eater, asking if you have any milk, do you answer?

Nope :r

The phone is ringing, Cyndi is calling to invite you to tea, do you answer?

Yes and say that I will be right over.

The phone is ringing, it's Edward Scissorhands on the phone do you answer?

She can get her own damn shoes :glare:

The phone is ringing, its Madonna calling, will you answer?

Nope. I don't like her. <_<

The phone is ringing and it's Winnie the Pooh asking you if you have some leftover honey he can eat. Will you answer?

Yeah, sure... Why not, right?? Only I don't have any honey.... :p

The phone is ringing and it's Ben 10 lending you the Omnitrix.... Will you answer????

Definitely. And I'll never give it back to him. :p
Again, your phone is ringing. Only to know that Draco Malfoy is on the line. Will you pick it up?

Nah, I still won't. He'll probably only insult me or whatever.

The phone is ringing and it's Dracula calling you if you're interested to donate some blood for the dengue victims. :p Will you answer it?

If it's for the dengue victims... Sure... But if it was for him??? No freaking way!!!

The phone is ringing and Tinkerbell is inviting you to Pixie Hollow??? Would you answer???

Sure. They could probably teach me how to fly or something. :p

The phone is ringing and it's Ron Weasley inviting you to his slumber party. Will you answer?

Yeah, sure... I'd love to...

The phone rings and Boo is inviting you to come with her to Monsters Inc.... Do you answer the phone????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back