Answer the phone

I will. Boo is super cute :wub:

The phone is ringing and it's a giant toad asking you to catch him some giant flies and he'll give you some gold as a reward. Will you answer?

No way....... I don't like toads and frogs.....

The phone is ringing and my main character, Ai Edogawa, is asking to meet and talk to you personally.... Do you answer her call?????

Sure maybe it is about something important....

The Phone is Ringing and its is publisher clearing house calling to talk to you about a possible reward. Do you answer?

A reward? Sure thing :r

The phone is ringing and it's the Red Queen asking you to bring her a tray of tarts and if you'll succeed, she will reward you a never-ending supply of brownies but if you fail, she'll chop off your head. Will you answer?

YES! And I'll poison her tarts and watch her suffer :shifty:

The phone is ringing, it's ME! (Tenilee/SiteWife/Niewl/Teniele/Tenile/Fiance) Do you answer? :wub:

Of course!! :wub: And I'll invite you to my pizza party! :woot:

The phone is ringing and it's the Dark Knight asking you to be his sidekick. Will you answer?

You mean Batman and Robin? I'll answer the phone then tell them to live in my house forever. Aah. <3
Let's see, Chris Brown is calling. Will you answer?

Nope. I don't like him. :tut:

The phone is ringing and it's the Coke company asking you to be it's new endorser. Will you answer?

Yes, to tell them that their product is not nice and they should fix it before I consider endorsing it. :r

The phone is ringing, it's Snow White calling, asking if you would like to meet the seven dwarves, do you answer?

Maybe-depends on which Snow White :r
The phone is ringing and it's Captain America asking you to join the Avengers team.Do you answer?

Of course! It would be an honor to be a super hero :r

The phone is ringing and it's Edward Cullen asking you to kill him. Will you answer? :r

No, I wouldn't be able to kill anybody! Not even Edward! :tut:
The phone is ringing and it's your main account, do you answer?

yes i will answer it

the phone is ringing and your crush is calling will you answer it or not

Nope.

The phone is ringing, it's Cinderella, calling you to tell you that she lost her slipper (again). Do you answer?

I will. Only to yell at her and tell her that she should be more responsible with her things.

The phone is ringing and it's Andrea Kelize asking you to play basketball with her. Will you answer?

of course but even though i dont know how to play basketball

the phone is ringing and it is your angry mom calling will you answer it

No... We both know that I hate it when Mama's angry... :correct:

The phone is ringing and it's your favorite anime character asking you to be a part of their special episode... Do you answer the phone??

No, I think. I don't have a favorite anime. :tut:

The phone is ringing and it's me asking you to feed my stupid dog. xD Will you answer?

I would answer to say hello, but I think you are too far away for me to feed the dog (unless it is IC then it depends which city Andrea comes from)

the phone s ringing and it is your favourite musician saying that they want to give you tickets to their next concert, but you will have to go on stage.

I will definitely answer! :D

The phone is ringing and it's Merlin asking you to be his apprentice. Will you answer?

yes.
the phone is ringing and it is someone who you used to be close friends with but havent spoken to in years, wanting some money (and also to catch up). do you answer it.

no
The phone is ringing and its Taylor Swift asking you to join one of her Music Videos, will you answer it?

Of course! :woot: She's, like, my favorite female singer :r

The phone is ringing and it's the White Queen asking you to help her fight the evil Red Queen. Will you answer?

Meh. Sure.
Chris Hemsworth is on the line, asking for some tacos. Will you answer?

No, I hate tacos

The phone is ringing and its your boyfriend proposing to you, will you answer it, yes or no

Users who are viewing this thread

Back