Answer the phone

No. I don't have a boyfriend and I don't plan to have one.

The phone is ringing and it's the president asking you to add him on Skype. Will you answer?

My dad is Santa, I am a girl, I don't think it would work out :r

The phone is ringing, it's Willy Wonka, asking you to take over his factory because Charlie said no, do you answer?

yes but i must be with my family

the phone is ringing and its Justin Bieber asking you to join his music videos

Meh, I'll answer, bring all my buddies and have a great time in his music video, why not? :p

The phone is ringing, it's Batman asking you to be his sidekick, do you answer?

no, i do really hate batman

the pone is ringing and its me asking you to come at my graduation

Sure, I'll answer - Just because I'm bored.
Victoria Beckham is on the line, asking you to babysit her kids. Answer?

Maybe ill answer it

The phone is ringing and the Azkals wants you to play with them

No. I don't know him :r

The phone is ringing and it's Taylor Swift asking you to write a song with her. Will you answer?

oh sure I will answer it, she is my favorite singer ever

The phone is ringing and its a director asking you to watch the movie that he/she is making

Out of Character said:
Sorry i used the account of my sister

oh sure I will answer it, she is my favorite singer ever

The phone is ringing and its a director asking you to watch the movie that he/she is making

There's no harm in answering.
Well, Usher is on the phone offering to be your mentor of sorts. Do you answer?

Usher is pretty cool so why not?
The phone is ringing, it's Spongebob asking you to join him at an underwater party at his house. Do you answer?

Yes, Spongbob is the best!

The phone is ringing, it's Lady Gaga, asking you to help her out with her next outfit, do you answer?

Er, maybe next time. xD
The phone is ringing and it's Benjamin Chase (this guy :r ) who's on the line since he decided to try to use a telly. Will you answer?

Yes. I'll answer immediately!
Bruce Wayne (the character in The Dark Knight series) is on the line, asking you to accompany him to a masquerade party. Will you answer?

OF COURSE!!!

The phone is ringing and the President of USA is calling (not necessarily Obama) will yo answer?

hell yes

the phone is ringing and its david cameron do you dare answer?

maybe?

the phone is ringing and its your friend in hogwarts asking you too make him/her a banner

Haha! Sure, it probably won't be good though... :r

The phone is ringing and it's your worse nightmare asking permission to enter your room... Will you answer the phone? Bwahahaha! :cool:

I'm not so sure about that... And you know it! xD

The phone is ringing and it's your least favorite teacher asking you to come to school to take your test... xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back