Answer the phone

Ew! No Way!!!!
The phone is ringing and it's Rose Weasley. Do you answer it?

yes
the phone is ringing and its Julia Gillard [sp?], do you answer it?

Yes, to tell her how much I hate her for what she did to Kevin Rudd.

The phone is ringing, it's Voldemort, would you answer it?

o_O Are you serious??
The phone is ringing, Adam Lambert is calling, do you answer it?

Yeah to find out where he is so I can kill him already and make Voldemort happy. :)

The phone is ringing, it's Albus Dumbledore, would you answer?

Um... Yes, because then i can express to him how i feel about him marrying Ginny Weasley :mad:

The phone is ringing, Dame Edna Everage, is calling do you answer?

No, because I don't know who that is.

The phone is ringing, it's a person telling you that you're going to be in a movie, do you answer?

Sure why not be fun :D

The phone is ringing, it's your bestfriend telling you to pack your bags, you are both going to Egypt, do you answer?

Heck yes. Doesn't matter that I don't really like desert areas. It's my best friend, of course I'll go with them.

The phone is ringing, it's Starkid Productions calling to ask you to be in their next show, do you answer?

Definitely, Amanda's become my main. Yayz for Ravenclaw pride!

The phone is ringing, it's your favorite restaurant telling you that there's a special discount for you because you're awesome, do you answer?

Good googly moogly yes I sure do *drools*

The phone rings and it's Sam and Dean Winchester calling. Do you answer?

I sure as hell do

And in regards to Pat's previous post...HELL NO...that spiteful little brunette probably would sink her claws into me for making her so miserable XD

Hell yeah, I'd answer. :abby:

The phone rings and it's Spider-man calling. Do you answer?

Yeah why not as long as its not face to face when there’s a full moon :r

The phone is ringing, its PINK (the singer) do you answer?

Are you kidding, of course i would answer. Its PINK!!
The phone is ringing, Will Treaty from Rangers Apprentice, is ringing, do you answer?

No way, that guy? Ewwwwwwwwww :p

The phone is ringing, its Fred and George Weasley calling to ask you to join in one of their pranks, do you answer?

Hell Yeah. G & F For The Win man!

The phone is ringing, its a Death Eater asking you to join forces, or die, becuase you are an amazing Wizard/Witch. Do you answer?

Yes. I'd ask him/her why he/she is using the telephone when he/she hates muggles/muggle inventions so much. :r Then I'd ask him/her, "Is your refrigerator running?," then laugh and hang up the phone while he/she wondered what a refrigerator was.

The phone is ringing, it's Cookie Monster having withdrawals. Do you answer?

Yes. I would tell him I turned into a Werewolf, and that I was running away.

The Phone is Ringing. Its a cow asking you to marry her. Do you answer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back