After the Chaos-Prefects and other students

"Death Eaters, do some of the dirty work of Lord Voldemort, but its been so long since a high activity level for them. What were they playing at kidnapping Alicia. Im sure well find her soon though" Tom said.

"Who said anything about Death Eaters involved in this?" Aphrodite snapped at Tom. It was the obvious answer, but it was best to have all fingers pointed away from them at the time being. "But, otherwise, yes. Alicia Barker has been kidnapped, a prefect I ran into on the way here informed me." She said to Sarana, in a much calmer voice. She won't be found, unless we want her found, Tom. Aphrodite thought to herself, the grip around her wand getting a little tighter, but then she calmed herself down, realising she would be discovered if she kept her outburst up.

"Rhyspa!" She ran up to the older prefect. "Thank god you're here. Seem any Hufflepuffs? I only have Violet and Patricia right now."

"No," Rhyspa said. "I've only seen Violet and Patricia. Actually, I haven't seen many of the younger students. Just prefects and professors." Rhyspa looked around and saw some younger students standing there like dolts. "What houses are you in?" she demanded. They responded, "Then go find your prefects or I'll take you to them. This is no game!" Rhyspa snapped. She couldn't be nice right now, she had to be a little nasty or else they wouldn't listen.

"Lemina?" Rhyspa asked when she returned. "Is it true? Has Professor Barker been kidnapped?"

Kat searched around frantically for any Gryffindor students that she could find. It was a sea of colors right now, but red didn't seem to be a large part of that sea. Where were the rest of her prefects? She'd give anything to have Cyndi, Ana, Bruin, or Kiera here right now. At least people listened to them. She stood on her tip-toes and yelled out once more, a bit louder than the last time, "All Gryffindors over here...NOW!!" Please, please, please let them have heard that she thought, slightly annoyed with herself.

"My dear Aphrodite, we we were told by Nick, that she was. "How could they , its just so terrible, terrible" Tom said.

Zoe ran back down to the lawn, after making sure that the Slytherins had all arrived back at the common room safely. Where's a Slytherin when I need one? She pleaded to herself, as she saw Estrella with another Slytherin, and more professor had arrived, even the one she had told about the situation. She sighed, and said, "Thank you Estrella." Then returned her attention to the boy, "Go, stay right by that tree, and call any Slytherins over to you." She commanded to him, hoping he'll understand her strictness in the situation.

Looking around at everyone Sara was a bit confused "so are we supposed to be scared or screaming?" she asked thinking that perhaps it would be better to wait the rest of this out at the Library. It had been a while since she'd been up their "Alicia's a pretty powerfull witch, I think she'd be able to get herself out of any scrapes and nothing else has happened yet right?" she asked with a somewhat casualness of someone that was just there and not really aware of the situation.

"Aye, I agree, but then Nick Im sure would be counting on us to help keep them sane and safe, while he stays with the Minister" Tom said. "And Im sure youre right about Alicia, She'll be back before long I think and hope" Tom said quietly.

Lemina nodded solemnly at Rhyspa. "According to Professor King anyway." She bit her lip. "Listen, I'll take Violet and Patricia up to the common room. See if you can find the others, they might have already made their own way up themselves." She found the two younger students, "Come on guys, lets get out of here."

((I have to go, Violet, Pat, if either of you wants to start a topic in the common room then feel free. Godmod me a little if you want xD))

Estrella could not understand why the Professors were standing around talking, watching as Lemina left with the two Hufflepuff students that had showed up. She decided that she wasn't going to leave just yet. Nodding at Zoe, who took the smartass Slytherin boy, she grabbed a Gryffindor, pushing them towards Zoe. She didn't really care about courtesy at the moment.

Ushering another group of students, she was quite surprised that Katerina had not said anything back yet. Then again, everything was out of order. She wanted to be back in her dorm, sleeping this off.

((OK Lemi))

Patricia nodded at Lemi and followed her up to the common room. She looked behind her with a tear in her eye and looked out for any of her friends until she entered the castle and couldn't see the lawn anymore.

Just then, a flash of red appeared near Kat. She grabbed the student by the hood of their robe and snatched them back to her. "You stay right here. I need you to help me round up any other people from our house. Do you understand me?" she said a bit more snippier than she usually would have been, but she'd apologize for it later. The student nodded at her without a word and stayed where Kat had told them to.

After a few minutes, Kat had a small group of about 4 other Gryffindors with her. She looked at them all and said, "I'm going to take you all back to the common room. I expect you all to stay put until I or another prefect come to give you further instructions. DO NOT leave once you are there. Have you all got that?" she said, but without waiting for a response she lead them all back up to the castle...back to Gryffindor house.

Alyssa hadn't failed to notice that more students had gathered near their Prefects. But many of the Slytherins were still missing from the area. Alyssa hoped they were all inside the school, otherwise they could all get themselves hurt.

'The Prefects even seem worried.' Alyssa thought to herself. This must've been serious. Even some of the Professor's began to come over to try and calm the students down.

Gabriel could not see why in the world his colleagues were standing around chatting with all of the students around them. Figuring that this was quite enough, he tapped the wand to his throat. "STUDENTS, FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION. RAVENCLAWS, WITH MISS DRAGE, POTTER OR PARAMORE. SLYTHERINS, WITH MISS WEASLEY. HUFFLEPUFFS, WITH MISS AIREOUS. AND GRYFFINDORS, WITH MYSELF AND THE OTHER PROFESSORS, UNTIL ONE OF YOUR PREFECTS HAS RETURNED. OBEY YOUR PREFECTS AS IF THEY WERE A PROFESSOR." They had been told time and time again what they were supposed to do, and he was going to get irritated incredibly quickly if people didn't start shaping up. He waited about for students to follow his instructions, knowing that they had been pretty crystal clear. He looked to the other Professors, knowing that his voice would have to resonate some authority among the students.

Sara had to admit Professor Lloyd's voice kinda shook her out of her little world. "Maybe I should help" she decided as she walked around and began trying to push students toward's their prefects as calmly as she could.

"We're all gonna die!" yelled out some crazy first year as Sara was walking close to them "Hey You!" Sara shouted at the boy "we're not gonna die, now go to your prefect!" she ordered as the student began walking away alot more quietly.

"Everyone go to your Prefect!" she began calling out as she started to sheppard students in the right direction.

"Ravenclaws over here! Ravenclaws come over here!" she exclaimed while Pushing a couple of panicky Hufflepuff first years in Rhyspas direction. She couldn't help but wonder if Zazuka and Njord, who she thought should be out there helping the rest of the prefects, were okay.

Kat came back from the castle running as fast as her legs would carry her. She saw a few more of her housemates standing with Professor Lloyd and went to gather them. "I'll take them from here sir." she said as she lead the small conglomeration of students over to a tree. "I need you all to stay right here. If you see someone from our house then grab them and tell them to stay put." she said sternly to them as she went to see who else she could gather up. Kat was starting to get a little worried. She still hadn't seen Cyndi, Bruin, Kiera, or Ana-Cole anywhere. She looked around for them whilst she gathered together any stray Gryffindors, occasionally having to point students from other houses to the appropriate prefect.

"Here are a few Gryffindors Kat!" Kailey exclaimed to her friend as she gave them a push towards Kat a bit like cattle in a herd. Where are the Ravenclaws? I need to find them! she thought, quickly scanning the crowd for any sign of blue or a face she recognised from the common room.

Estrella nodded to Kailey, and Katerina, whom she hadn't managed to get another word to, and moved into the crowd, snagging a few confused Ravenclaws out of the bunch. More and more people were arriving. Bringing them over to Kailey, she figured that it was almost time for someone to drag them upstairs. She was more than a little worried- sure, a few of her friends had turned up, but where was everyone else? Where was Jaken?

Kailey looked at the small group of Ravenclaws who had gathered around her, Lily and Estrella. "Come with me you guys." She said to her own little group while they all walked over to Lily and the groups merged. "I'm going to take these guys back on up Estrella." she told her before the group of about Seven Ravenclaws plus Kailey herself started to run as fast as they could towards the castle.

"Thanks Kailey!" she said to her friend as she gently pushed the few Gryffindor students to the slowly growing group that she'd left by the tree. "Okay guys...follow me. We're going up to the common room. Once inside you are all to stay put. There will be no wandering from there. Everyone got it?" she said. They each gave a slight nod in her direction. With that, Katalina lead them up to their house and when they were all safely inside she took off once more down to the lawn.

Though the grouping was getting smaller outside, it was still very hectic. There were still students roaming around aimlessly, some looking worried and panicked....others looking like they might get into some trouble if left alone for too much longer. Kat snatched a few Ravenclaws by the back of the robes, "Oh no you don't....you two back over there to Kailey." She looked over to her friend and yelled after her, "Kailey...I think these two are yours. You two go and catch up with that group going up to the castle. I'm watching so dont even think of taking a detour."

"No problem Kat!" she said as she ran...About halfway back to the castle she looked back and saw two other Ravenclaws had joined the group. "Thank you whoever sent them!" she exclaimed under her breath as they all ran into the castle and started up the tower.

Kalif walked out of the castle, and gazed upon the students panicking. Kalif wasn't entirely sure of what was going on exactly, until he heard some student mention about Professor Barker. So, they really did pull it off. Kalif noticed a few professors here and there, and some prefects. Some students haven't returned, so he thought. He immediately spotted his son in the crowd. Kalif couldn't miss that bright red hair in the front of his face. Kalif rushed to him, cautiously dodging the students.

Jaken turned around in the crowd, and felt relieved to find that his father wasn't at the task, or that he had done it. Although, he wondered whether he was aware of the situation. Jaken shook his head, and noticed that his father wasn't saying anything. The expression on his face remained cold and emotionless. Jaken shook his head, "The Headmistress has been kidnapped. Dad, what is this school coming to?" Jaken looked around desperately, and felt almost panicked, not finding Estrella. Jaken turned back to Kalif, "We have to find someone. I am terrified that she might be hurt."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back