Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Estrella was completely out of breath as she snatched the portkey, unable to believe that she and Zoe had gotten through the students so quickly. The constricting sensation of her stomach sucking in on itself was forgotten as she landed rather ungracefully on the lawn, amidst a crowd of rather frightened looking students. Nodding to Zoe, she asked again, "You alright?" Looking around, she tapped her wand to her throat, ever thankful for charms.

The Sonorus charm magnifying her voice, she stated, "Students! Please calm down. We are back at school, and are safe." She was not entirely sure of that, but she would suck up the lie accordingly. Standing tall, she made sure that everyone around could see her gleaming prefect's badge. She had to exercise her authority in a rather dignified and efficient manner. These students had to get back to their dorms. "If you would all find prefects of your houses," she looked around, not sure if there were any prefects around besides herself and Zoe, "I must ask you to stay with them and follow them back to your common rooms." She looked to her friend, hoping that the Sonorus charm had helped. While there were a lot of students appearing on the lawn it was definitely less chaotic here than it had been near the volcano.

((hope this doesn't seem too godmoddish.))

One minute, Zoe was at the chaotic and confusing scene at the voncano, the next she was on the ground at the chaotic and confusing scene on the Great lawn, back at Hogwarts. She looked over at Estrella, who had already placed her wand at her throat, using the sonarus charm, trying to calm the students. Zoe hadn't learnt that spell yet, but she still had her voice. There was terror and fear cracking in it, but she had to fake it for the younger students.

"Student's, calm down! Everything is going to be alright!" She yelled, faking her confidence, and hiding her fear. She was relieved that they were safe, or at least, safer than they had been, and she began to look around for Slytherins, only finding a few, gathering them together, close to her.

Lily was on her way to take the last portkey to the tournament. She decided that she was going to be an adult and go and watch this task, getting over her frustration of not being named champion. As she and a few others were about to take the last portkey over to the volcano, she saw Zoe and Estrella coming back. "What are you going back already? Is it over?" She noticed that they looked a bit shocked, and was curious why.

Estrella looked over to Lily, her face incredibly drained. Lily must have not made it to the tournament yet. "Lily," she stated in a booming voice, realizing that her voice was still magnified. Students were coming in constantly, confused looks on their faces. She removed the charm with Quietus for the time being. "Lily. I'm not exactly sure what's happened, but I think Professor Barker has been kidnapped." By Death Eaters, she wanted to say, but she did not know that for a fact nor did she want to scare anyone. Looking about, she stated, "It's important we round up everyone from our house and get them over here. Those in other houses- need to go to their prefects." She looked to Zoe for affirmation, quite glad that Zoe herself was taking a hold on the situation. She just wanted to sleep, and get this off her mind, but more pressing matters were at hand. She hoped that Zoe would have some luck in gathering Slytherin students.

She looked to Lily again, hoping that she could gather full well that they were in a dire situation. The most important thing was getting the students back to their houses.

Relief came across Zoe a little, as she saw Lily come over. Where can the professor be? She thought to herself, looking around seeing only people. She glanced back at the Slytherins she had rounded up, glad they had stayed together, and a few more had joined since she last counted. "It's too chaotic. We need more help to get them in their houses!" She exclaimed to the two other prefects.

Lily looked back at Estrella, shock taking over her face too. "What? Are you serious? Kidnapped? Do you think--" she stopped short, not wanting to make the jump to Josh that she did in her head. Instead, she started to look for the familiar blue of Ravenclaw. Grabbing some of the first years, she started to help herd them towards the castle entrance. "Get upstairs to the common room. We will be there shortly. GO! NOW!" She started sending those she knew were Slytherins in Zoe's direction, stepping up to the challenge of sorting the confused students quickly and easily.

Kailey was running towards the last portkey with the other people who had gotten a late start. She had been up all of the night before coughing, and was being slower as a result of it. But she along with a few other students were about to take the portkey when Students started coming back. Wow...Fast event... Kailey thought before seeing all of the chaos. She quickly made her way over to the three other prefects. "What happened? I just now got here." she asked

Lily saw Kailey running down to grab one of the last portkeys. She ran over to her and spoke rapidly. "Kailey, Professor Barker was kidnapped! Everyone is coming back right now. We need to get the students back to their houses immediately!" Lily saw another portkey arrive and ran over to them "Head to your common room now! Hurry!" As soon as they were on their way, she ran to another group to give similar directions.

"What! Oh god Oh god!" She exclaimed before seeing another Portkey come in, with a group of first years attached to it. She ran over to them "Go back to y'alls common rooms right now!" she urged them, seeing they were running back to the castle she ran over to another, smaller group of second years to give the same directions. Trying to get as many people safely back to the castle as possible.

Zoe was rushing around, finding first and second years, directing them to their prefects. When the chaos had calmed down, just a tad, Zoe felt alright to go back to the other prefects. She felt very overwhelmed, being the only Slytherin prefect, and one of the eldest Slytherins. "We're going to either get sent home, or the ministry is going to try and pretend nothing happened, and carry on with the school year as if she went on a vacation." Zoe said bluntly to the other girls, and she noticed that Kailey had joined them as well.

Kailey gave Zoe a nod of agreement as she quietly shooed a few wide eyed first years who had stopped to gawk at the portkeys as though reliving what had just happened back toward the castle. She was now glad there were other Ravenclaw Prefects out here to help her Knowing how Zoe was the only Prefect in Slytherin.

Estrella was quite glad to see Kailey, although she was not enthused with the fact that there didn't seem to be any more Prefects besides the four with the ever growing crowds. Where were Gryffindor and Hufflepuff's prefects? Those in Ravenclaw would be more inclined to listen to her, those in other houses probably not so much. Gritting her teeth, she looked back to Zoe.

"I hope to Merlin we don't get sent home," she muttered, waving her hand towards her to some underclassmen that were looking about, quite unsure whether to run or go back to their dorms.

Alyssa immediantly saw the Prefects standing in a group. She wasn't sure why but something told her that being near them was safer then running around in a circle. Maybe they could answer any questions. Without wating anytime Alyssa bolted over to the Prefects and asked the nearest atanding prefect.

"They're not going to send us home are they?!" Was the first thing that came out of Alyssa's mouth. She didn't know if the Prefects knew the answer, but it wouldn't hurt to ask them.

"No," Estrella lied, although she wasn't for sure what was going to happen to them. She hoped avidly that they would not be sent home. "You're a Slytherin, right?" This girl was the first to actually converse with her, quite glad that she seemed to be keeping a level head. She pointed to Zoe. "Zoe's your prefect- I advise you to either stay here and see what she has to say, or report to your common room immediately." The Ravenclaw fifth year had to be bossy in this kind of situation. Her mind was rattled more than a bit, and Merlin help any underclassman that tried to go against her instruction.

Zoe looked over at the Slytherin girl that had just approached the group of Prefects. She couldn't remember her name, from the meeting they had at the beginnig of the year, but she knew she was a first year. "Stick with the group, over there. Once I've gathered most of you, I'll take you to the dungeons." Zoe said in a serious tone. She had her wand in her hand, and she was ready to use it on out of order Slytherins.

Lemina darted alongside the older prefects. It was total chaos. "Hufflepuffs!" Lemina called out, trying to gather them in. She couldn't see Njord or Rhyspa anywhere. She'd just have to do it herself. She looked around for students in her house, breathing deeply as she did so. "Hufflepuffs, gather around!"

Alyssa frowned but nodded her head. She didn't really want to head back to the dungeons. But she knew if would be best and pretty much the safest place for her to be right now.

"Alright." Alyssa walked over to the group of Slytherins and explained to them what Zoe had told her.

Patricia had appeared at the lawn, safely away from the chaos from the TwiWizard Task, she ran with Alyssa up to the group of Prefects she looked around from some of the Hufflepuff Prefects but couldn't see them.

She gave Alyssa a wave as she went over to Zoe and waited until she saw one of her own Prefects. As second later she heard someone calling for the Hufflepuffs. She looked around to see where the voice was coming from and saw Lemina. She went over to her, "Hey. Where is everyone else?" She asked in a panic.

Tom was back at the castle, he went over to the gropus of prefects. "Are you all alright, does anyone need any help of some kind" Tom asked them all.

Lemina saw Pat approached her. "Patricia! I don't know. I need to find the other first years, particularly. Emma and Violet too. Look, stay with me. Have you seen any of the other Hufflepuffs? Professor Barker got kidnapped, that's about all I know." She kept looking for more of the Hufflepuffs. "All Hufflepuffs to me! Hufflepuffs over here!"

Seeing a Professor she had not yet met, but heard was the new CoMC prof she turned to him, "Professor. We need to get everyone back up to the castle. Do you know what is happening?"

Estrella looked up to the Professor who approached, having no idea who he was. Looking to him, she stated simply, "We're trying to get all of the students back into their common rooms." She wasn't sure what else she was supposed to do, besides attempt to snatch as many Ravenclaws as she could and direct those of other houses to their prefects. Except the Gryffindors. Where the heck was their prefect?

She wasn't entirely sure what the Professor could do to help except direct people to their common rooms or to their respective prefects.

"Sorry I dont Im afraid" Tom said simply. "I'd cover your ears if I were you" Tom added with a wink. He put his wand to his neck. "Sonorus" Tom said. "Silence if you please, please just stop panicking and listen to me" Toms voice echoed around. "would you all group up with your prefects please so they can take you back to your common rooms"

Kat had been walking across the school grounds when she heard a large commotion and saw a gathering of students not too far away from her. She could tell by the looks on the faces of her fellow school mates that something was wrong. She ran as fast as she could, robes whipping around her ankles, to where Lily, Estrella, and Zoe stood. "What in the bloody name of Merlin is going on here?" Kat asked, starting to feel slightly panicked.

Zoe was relieved to see that a Professor had arrived. She checked one more time towards the Slytherins, glad that they were still there. Soon she was going to take them to the Dungeons, then return for the rest. "I"ll be right back. I'm going to take these Slytherins to the common room, and I'll return for the rest." She said to the group, and walked towards the group of Slytherins, leading them up the lawn towards the castle, with her wand up.

Lemina looked around, frantically. She couldn't see any of the first years anywhere. Where were the Gryffindor prefects? Bruin, Cyndi, Kiera, Ana or Kat. Or honestly, any Gryffindor above first year. "It's okay." She nodded to the Professor. She kept looking around for the Hufflepuffs amongst the chaos, she couldn't see any, but hopefully the announcement would help a little.

"Kat!" Lemina screamed when she saw her. "Professor Barker was kidnapped, I think. Just get the Gryffindors and go!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back