After the Chaos-Prefects and other students

Lemina looked around. The majority of the Hufflepuffs were already up in the common room. She turned to Rhyspa. "Can you gather up the rest? I need to go up with Kate." She darted over to Kat, "Listen that first year, Aiden I think, he's went up to the hospital wing. Kate is injured, I'll make sure he goes back up to the Gryffindor common room after a few minutes." Lemi gave Kat a weak smile before darting up after them.

Tom came out to the lawn, to gather up any truanters,, and a girl rushed past him. "Excuse me young laxdy, but are you going to see they young hufflepuff who I had just taken to the Hospital Wing. Well she is Ok, no lasting damage, and I have sent that gentleman back to his common room. Is there any more out here or not?"

Rhyspa heard a boy shouting that Kate Johnson was unconscious and still on the other side of the portkey. Before she got to him, someone already had Kate, and they were on the way to the hospital wing. Rhyspa stayed behind to search for anymore of the Hufflepuffs who went to the task. "Hufflepuffs! To me now! This is no time for dawdling!" she shouted, trying to get their attention.

Belle was caught up with some other Hufflepuffs questions, when she noticed that Tom was taking Kate up to the hospital wing. She hurried off to follow and make sure she was ok.

Hilary had been looking around helping out the younger students find their prefects. She then looked back to their group and saw that Aiden was missing. "Where did the boy who was standing there go?" she asked another students walking by. When they said that he had gone to the hospital wing she was almost freeking out. Then the professor came down and said he was okay so she took a few more first years together and then noticed one was in blue. "Wait, only Gryffindors over here, your group is over there." She turned to them and called out "Hey Kailey I believe he's one of yours" she passed the first year off and gathered the first years together again just like a lion WOULD with her cubs.

Kat was more than a little ticked that Aiden had wandered off, but she was glad that Lemina was going to show him back to the common room as soon as she could. "Fine!" she said as she turned to Hilary and said, "He apparently went with someone up to the hospital wing. Let's just get everyone else back up to the school."

"Oh my gosh, well I hope he's okay" Hilary was feeling very protective. Part of her just wanted to run up to the hospital wing and make sure he personally got back to the common room, but she knew that that was no longer her power. He had two professors and a prefect with him, Hilary would just have caused unnecessary craziness. "Okay Katalina, I believe that the last of the portkeys has arrived, let's take up these last few. That includes you two!" the last part she cried out at a couple of first years wrapped in scarlet clothes who were still running around screaming about their friends. "Everyone will be fine, and you will be able to see that in the morning! Stay here please!" She guided them back to the group and waited to see if Kat would be leading them.

Blake strolled onto the lawn completely clueless to the current events. He'd been lagging around the castle and was only just making his way toward the tournament. At the sight of panicked expressions and shocked students, Blake quickly walked over to the closest familiar face, who incidently was their school champion.
"Hilary! Has the tournament already ended? What's going on? Why are people screaming?"

Quite certain that there were no more Ravenclaws on the lawn, Estrella left. They would probably be sent upstairs if one had managed to miss her. Trailing after Lily and Kailey she was glad to make her way up to her dorm room. The whole event had left her rather out of breath.

Hilary saw Blake come over to her and when he asked her what was going on she responded a little anxious "Blake! The second task never started, Professor Barker has been kidnapped! People are saying it was a death eater who did it. We're trying to get all of the students back to their common rooms where the Heads of House will be able to explain a little more." She took a breath and then finished with "Oh and don't worry Lily made it back alright, I've seen her and she's leading Ravenclaws back to the common room."

Blake's eyes widened with shock as Hilary explained what had happened. The Headmistress has been kidnapped? Momentarily he drifted away from the lawn as he thought of his biological father Josh. Yes it was true that he did not know the man well, but he'd grown close to him within the last half year, and at the thought of him having involvement in this catastrophe was unspeakable. He thought of the ministry going out on a manhunt and Josh being one of the wanted. He hated the idea of losing another parent figure in his life.
When Hilary mentioned Lily, Blake's attention was quickly pulled back and he found himself staring at Hilary, grateful of the news she just shared. "Thank you," he said with a heavy expression. "You should go on after your house," he added, motioning toward the thinning crowd ahead. "I'm going to head to the Slytherin common room."

"You're welcome and just be careful" Hilary smiled and then turned but quickly turned back to add "But then again Hogwarts always used to be the safest place, maybe some of that magic has been shared with us." With a slight nod and final gaze for scarlet she started heading off to follow the crowd of Gryffindors, helping the prefects keep them in line.

Zoe had found what she thought to be the last of the Slytherin students that were on the lawn, and she led them to the Dungeons. As long as she got the younger students, then that would be fine. She knew the older ones would be alright, and know to go to the common room. She saw Blake talk to Hilary, then head back to the dungeons as well. With a sigh of relief, she was satisfied with the job her and Jaken had done, rounding up the students.

Nina and Alex got back to the lawns and she looked over to him with a nervous smile and immediatly took his hand, and asked curiously, "Alex, should we wait here for Professor Davis or go back to the tents?" Nina wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his chest unsure of what else to do or to say.

Alex landed onn his feet, finally beginning to get used to portkeys. He looked round the scene of the lawn seeing it was still chaotic but on the whole, it seemed to be under control and 'empty' now. He noticed Prefects seemed to be gathering up the houses so he caught some of the younger students who seemed to be dawdling off and sent them to the direction of the prefects of the house. 'I dunno'he said before thinking. 'Maybe we should help out the prefects,'Alex offered.

"It looks like its under control, maybe we should go back to the tents and hope that Asher, Noah, Macey and that other girl is there..." Nina suggested. Then thought about it and saw a few Hufflepuffs that seemed rather lost Nina said, "Find your prefect then go to your common room with them." They quickly nodded and found on of the Prfects. Nina frowned lightly unsure of what else to do.

'Umm, ok. You first,'he said smiling and waiting for Nina to start wlaking there while he looked round, seeing if there were any clues as to what to actually do.

Nina put her wand in her messenger bag and walked with Alex back to the tents and asked, "Do you think they'll send us home?"

Alex laughed at the suggestion. 'You aren't being serious are you? It's nothing that big on the scale, I don't think, Nina. Quit worrying.'he said before trying to put a serious look on his face. 'You'll get grey hairs early if you're not careful'he joked before smiling.

Nina laughed sarcastically and said, "Come on Alex, I heard that Durmstrang will be considering leaving..." Nina playfully punched Alex in the arm and said, "I'm only 14 no way thats going to happen yet."

'And I've heard that pigs have been sent up by nasa'ALex said, making it clear he thought it was a rumour. That was all. He smiled. 'How'd you know? You could set the guiness world record for the youngest girl ever to get grey hair. Weird things happen everyday you know.'ALex joked back.

"Oh you know you are so funny," Nina said sarcastically then gave him a soft smile. Nina pouted jokingly then giggled a little.

'If i'm so unfunny why you laughing?'Alex asked here, joking. 'He smiled. 'You never know though.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back