After the Chaos-Prefects and other students

Aiden listened as James and was about to respond when James was whisked away and he turned back to Hilary and said, "I think we need a Professor."

((I'm confused now. @_@ ))

Estrella had noticed Lily taking up another group, moving down to the lawn to see if anyone needed anymore help and to catch some stray Ravenclaws. She stood around, looking to see if anyone would need help.

Gabe pulled away from Belle, noticing that two Hufflepuff and Gryffindor boys were in severe distress and their prefect was not getting to them quickly enough. "What is the problem?" he inquired of the Hufflepuff boy, having no time for shenanigans at the moment. If it was something stupid, he was going to blow his stack. It was hard enough keeping calm in such a situation when everyone else was freaking out.

Kaile saw Lily taking another group, Kailey grabbed Ravenclaws as the saw them instructing them to stay with her. After she had what she thought were the only Ravenclaws remaining on the lawn she walked over to Estrella. "I'm taking these first years back up to the Tower...I think I've got the last ones but there may be more." Kailey said, once she had gotten a reply from Estrella, Kailey and the last of the Ravenclaws ran back to the tower.

Kat heard Hilary yelling over to her and saw her friend dragging Aiden along with her. She was just about to say something when she saw Cyndi coming over to them as well. "I think I've taken just about everyone up to the common room and I just saw Bruin go by with another group." she said breathlessly, "I think that's all of us...maybe we'd better head back up to the castle."

Cyndi reached Kat and heard her say that they all needed to head up to the castle. "I think you're right. Things'll be crazy in the commonroom too until Professor King comes up to give us some information. Let's get up there and get some order before he comes." Cyndi said.

Aiden looked at Kat with disbelief and said, "Hey Kat, someone just told me that a first year Hufflepuff, Kate, is unconsious at the opposite side of the portkey, so erm yeah." Aiden waited for something, anything to happen.

Kat looked at Aiden wide eyed. "Okay stay here with them and I'll go find a professor." With that, she headed off to find the first professor she could get to. "Excuse me...I heard that there is a Hufflepuff that is unconscious over by the portkey. One of the first years said they saw her there. Her name is Kate." she said to the professor breathlessly.

Belle turned from Gabe as he went to attend to a few students. She started to look around proud to see that some of her prefects rose to the occasion and were helping out with the chaos that ensued. Then she heard a girl saying something about a Hufflepuff unconcious. She ran in the direction and asked hurriedly, "What do you mean? Which Hufflepuff?" She quickly recognized Katalina from class and realized that the Gryffindor was a bit frantic. "Kate is hurt? Are you sure? Who told you this?"

"Oh, Professor Weiss....I don't know her last name. Aiden told me that she was unconscious. He's a first year Gryffindor." Kat said pleadingly. If Aiden knew what was good for him then this had better not been some kind of prank he was pulling. This was no time for joking. "Do you want to talk to him? He's right over here?" she asked frantically, not really sure what else she was able to do.

Aiden looked over at them and gave them a small nod and said loudly, "Her cousin told me....You have to help her..." Aiden wasn't even sure if they could hear him.

Zoe sighed as Jaken came and offered his help with the Slytherins. "Almost all the Slytherins are in the dungeons. Could you just take these ones down, and I'll go walk around and check for anymore please?" She asked, feeling a great weight lifted off her shoulders now that another person was here to help her. Though, she knew all the other prefects were helping as best as they could, but they even had their own kind to look after.

Jaken nodded at her, "No problem." Jaken glanced at the other Slytherins. His height towered over some of the younger ones. He ordered in a sharp tone, similar to his father's, "Come this way to the dungeons, quickly now!" Jaken led them into the castle and left them in the common room. He rushed back out into the lawn, after reassuring the panic the students had. He wanted to make sure no one was left behind. He grinned, and continued to look for some Slytherins and keep a watch on his dad.

James turned as he heard people talking about Kate and ran back to go and tell them what he knew. Speaking to Professor Belladona Weiss in particular he replied, "Kate Johnson, my cousin, she is on the other side of the portkey last i saw of her. She was knocked out by the crowds so she won't be able to get herself back. Can anyone help her??" He asked in tears.

((I know Kate has been taken care of but James doesn't know that!! LOL))

Evie, with the young girl still in her hand, appeared at the other end of the portkey. She looked down at the young girl and saw that she was a Hufflepuff. Seeing that this end of the was almost as hectic as the other end she stood up to full length and looked around.

Looking around she realised that there were no Durmstrang students in sight They will be fine she thought. She also noticed there was a few Professors and there seemed to be prefects helping the younger students who were been very over dramatic in her eyes. Hoping someone with authority was nearby she called, "I need a Hufflepuff. NOW!"

Tom was lost in the dying panic, and noticed the Durmstrang Headmistress arrive with a student in her hands. Tom hurried over. "Excuse me, allow me to help, I will take this girl to the Hospital Wign, if you allow" Tom asked.

Evei noticed that a young man, but old enough to please her, came over to her and offered to help, "Yes that would be great help. Have you seen any of my students?" She asked casually.

Aiden saw Kate with a woman he had never seen before and she was unconscious. Aiden ran over to her side and said, "Kate, Kate...are you okay?" Aiden looked at the woman worridly before looking back down at Kate.

Evie looked down as she saw a small boy run over to the girl her was she was holding, "I'm sure she will be fine. Would you go find her Head of House, if she is her, or one of her prefects, to assist this Professor in taking her up to the hospital wing. Unless you would like me to go with you now?" She asked turning to the Professor.

Aiden nodded his head at then gave Kate a worried look then rushed over to Professor Wiess and said, "Professor..Kate Johnson is unconscious, she's with that woman and that Professor..." Aiden said while pointing to the woman and professor.

Lemina saw Kate arrive. God, there she is! Lemi ran over and helped her. "Kate! We were looking for you." She looked up at the professor and the Durmstrang headmistress. "Would you like a hand? I'm a Hufflepuff prefect." She hoped Kate would be okay.

"No, I havent sorry," Tom said, and took the bdy of the girl off the headmistresses hands. If you give me 10 minutes, I will come back and help you, first just let me get this girl up to the Hopsital Wing,and check she is alright.

((I will start a topic))

Evie give a displeased look when she was informed that none of her students had yet to return from the second task location. As she handed over the young girls body to the Professor she said, "I shall assist you to the hospital wing until her Head of House joins her." Turning to the other students she said, "If you wish you may both come to the hospital wing but make sure there is someone here to help the younger Hufflepuffs," She said to the prefect and then turned to the young boy, "You may but only stay for a few minutes then you must return to your common room." She said with a serious look. And with that she followed the Professor.

Aiden nodded then said to the Prefect, "Can you tell Kat or Hilary, apologize for me too...I have to see Kate..." Aiden ran ahead of the woman to go to the wing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back