Accio! Y31: Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Kalif Styx

transfig 5-7 † patriarch

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Hey guys!

As you can see by the title, the yearbook is ready! This is a new way due to the site transfer. Also, there won’t be as many GIFs anymore. I apologize for that since we all love our moving pictures to make it magical.
But, our staff have worked hard to still make it as magical and beautiful as ever, as well as releasing it as soon as we had them done! Enjoy!

Any comments, concerns, or just general woohoo, leave them here,
~ Kaitlyn

General woohoo, love it!! :wub:
Great job guys!!

It looks absolutely gorgeous, thanks for all the heart work! I love the rose delivery pages!

Sidenote, but I love how the Westwick twins aren't even on the same page xD we've been trying to make them look at each other with mirrored images but it's only been successful in their first year. Last year they were on different rows and now on entirely different pages. xD It's symbolic in a way :r

Sidenote, but I love how the Westwick twins aren't even on the same page xD we've been trying to make them look at each other with mirrored images but it's only been successful in their first year. Last year they were on different rows and now on entirely different pages. xD It's symbolic in a way :r
That's hilarious. If you two ever do a roleplay with them talking about this, I will be there reading it. :p

Thanks for all of the hard work, especially with the switch to Xenforo happening in the middle of you all working. This year's yearbook came with many, many hardships for the staff and is certainly a labor of love from them. Your hard work is very much appreciated Accio! team. :)

Fleur has her own page, thank you it's perfect. She'd love that, everyone just staring at her picture xD

Great work to all the yearbook editors! It looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back