Open A Test of Courage

Noel just followed the thing after he went. He just wanted to let Eric know he could not ruin stuff anymore. And when Sully was taking action for that Noel grinned. It was funny and he laughed as Eric screamed. Noel grinned to Sully. He watched as Eric shoved Sully and that was not the meaning. He didn't liked it when things became physical. Noel than reminded himself that he came in trouble last time he wanted to stop Eric and didn't want to get in trouble. He had to think of his future. It was hard to do nothing but than a prefect already stopped them. The prefect said he was a parselmouth and that was interesting to Noel. He didn't knew. '' Why do you always have to ruin stuff Eric! It's always the same. We had fun here. Until you came here. What is your problem always!?'' He than said annoying. Perhaps it was not fair that Sully dropped the snake, but he had to laugh as well. And now it was clear that, that wasn't the best solution perhaps. '' You just like to ruin stuff don't you?'' Noel went standing next to Sully and sighted. He figured all this hard work and the idea was for nothing now, a girl showed up and she could not even do it now anymore. Noel than looked at the prefect. '' Could the people just have a go? They didn't have anything to do with it at all?'' He than said sticking up for the young Gryffindor girl who just arrived.

@Eric Holland @Zennon Baros @Solomon Tofilau

Hearing the echoing scream of the older boy who had done nothing but talk crap about how the fear challenge wasn't so scary, had Lysander in hysterics. He had no idea what had happened until he reappeared, yelling about a snake being dropped on him, but it only made the whole thing funnier, and he had to clamp a hand over his mouth to stifle the laughter. When Eric shoved one of the other boys, Lysander raised his plastic sword and pulled Wendall to the side so they'd be out of the way in case a fight broke out. This was just so typical. Just like when Eric made someone else switch teams during the rugby game, or starting a fight in the middle of the dueling tournament. He had to ruin everything that was fun. And now Zennon was ending the whole thing! Everything sucked. "He's such a jerk." Lysander muttered to his friend, scowling in Eric's general direction. How was he even in Gryffindor? Gryffindor was full of heroes and stuff, and he seemed to be anything but with how angry he was all the time. Some people hadn't even had a turn yet. It wasn't fair at all!​
@Wendall Layton @Eric Holland

It hardly surprised Eric to see Nova here, but it made him feel more grounded. She seemed to pop up whenever he needed someone the most, and he was grateful for that. He scowled at Sully as he insisted he shouldn't have done the challenge if he hadn't wanted to get scared. "You set me up!" He argued. "You taunted me until I did your stupid challenge, and then you cheated to make it worse for me!" He was furious, and even though the Slytherin prefect that approached seemed to have taken his side, he didn't really appreciate it. He'd gone along with the stupid idea so far, and had clearly been working with Sully to scare people. "I'm not hurt." He snapped at him. "And neither was the stupid snake." A girl was complaining about not getting to go, and Eric just shot her a glare. But he soon focused on Noel, who had to stick his nose in. "He's the one ruining sh*t!" He said, pointing to Sully. "But I forgot, you only care about being fair when it comes to other people." He laughed when the boy tried to argue for the girl to get a go, and he turned to the young girl. "Don't worry, the scariest part of this whole stupid idea is that Sully actually thought it was good." He spat.

Wendall couldn’t help but to giggle when Eric started screaming, feeling as though it was karma for him telling everyone else it wasn't scary. The smile soon vanished though when he saw Zennon, and even if they hadn’t got off to the best of starts, he considered him a friend now. He listened to Zennon tell the other boys off, and Wendall glanced from one student to the next at their protests. He recognised Emmy as one of the girls he’d helped a few weeks ago, and tried to smile at her but Eric got there first, “Leave her alone!” Wendall frowned at the older boy, wondering why he wanted to put a damper on everything. Zennon had stopped the games but that didn’t mean Eric needed to rub it in. The second year had been agreeing with Lysander, and glanced back to him before a moment before turning to Emmy, “We’ll have to do something else,” he tried to reassure the first year that there would still be plenty of opportunities to get involved with scary games that didn’t involve bullies like Eric. Just because one game got closed down didn’t mean they all would, and next time maybe Sully should have invited just a few people that would have actually enjoyed it.

Zennon shook his head at the boy who was asking if they could have a go anyway. "No, I've said this is over. Clearly you can't be trusted even with supervision. Now I know you weren't all involved it was this genius," he said, jerking his thumb at Sully. He didn't know the kid well, but he was certainly not happy with him at the moment. "But you're all here and if the Professor's find out, you'll likely all lose points. I'm doing you a favour. Skedaddle." He looked next at the kid who'd been attacked with a snake and rolled his eyes. "No, the snake wasn't hurt, which is just your bloody luck, you were in more danger than it, actually, so why don't you keep your mouth shut before or send you both to your heads of houses and we see what they have to say, huh?" He was sure that would be a fun conversation for them. There was no need to ask their names, since they'd both been shouted around at some point. Zennon hefted the snake over his shoulder, he could feel it starting to stir and he knew it would be angry, so he had to get it out of there. "I have to go and make sure this snake is alright, the rest of you can all get lost. Play time is over." Zennon didn't normally get so mad, but sometimes people were idiots and they really needed to understand what they were dealing with. They were just lucky that Zennon would have some luck calming the snake, because he'd certainly known snakes to seek a revenge. He also wasn't sure what on Earth Sully had been planning to do with the snake when it was all over, he wasn't sure he wanted to know either.​

Some of the older kids started yelling at each other and Emmy wondered if this was part of the challenge - surviving angry teenagers? One of them even swore - worse than she and her dad did, and Emmy took a step back when the really angry kid turned his attention on her. One of the older ones did seem to try stand up for her so she could have a go, and Emmy was very appreciative of Wendall standing up for her too, but when he turned to her and suggested they do something else, Emmy nodded her head, completely in shock of what she had walked in to. An older boy started talking, and Emmy was even more shocked to see him holding a snake? All she wanted to do was try the challenge, and she seemed to have walked in to World War 3. "Why are they so angry?" Emmy muttered to Wendall.

Sully groaned when the prefect emerged and started telling them off. He knew he shouldn't have invited a prefect, but the talking to snakes thing had been too cool to ignore. "It was just a joke," He muttered sourly, groaning again when Zennon declared the fear challenge over. "Aw common, that's not fair just cause Eric's gotta be a baby about things," He scrunched his face up when Eric moaned about him cheating. "There weren't even any rules to cheat at, you just can't handle I got you," He said, crossing his arms as some of the younger students watching whispered to each other. This sucked. Everyone had been having fun, why couldn't Eric and Zennon just chill. He was grateful that Noel was backing him up, glad he had a good mate in his roommate, but it didn't seem to be swaying Zennon. Dude really loved his snakes. "Whatever, let's get out here," He announced to the gathered crowd, heading out back towards the feast and hoping some people would follow. Next year he was going to make this bigger and way cooler and Eric or any prefects were not going to be invited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back