🐺 Birthday Werewolf! 🐺

I think what Pheeb is saying about Kiersten makes a lot of sense, especially the angle of the Hypnotist wanting to push for kills on people they can guarantee is the not the wolf.

However my suspicion of Kaitlyn is climbing, considering she's jumping on the Kiersten vote due to her having the ability to not vote for Zazz despite the fact that Kaitlyn never voted and could have helped push to a tie or contributed to help sway away from someone we could reasonably deduce wasn't a threat.
EDIT to say obviously this applies to Camilla too, but I find her defense a little more plausible given her having less experience on this forum

I think what Pheeb is saying about Kiersten makes a lot of sense, especially the angle of the Hypnotist wanting to push for kills on people they can guarantee is the not the wolf.

However my suspicion of Kaitlyn is climbing, considering she's jumping on the Kiersten vote due to her having the ability to not vote for Zazz despite the fact that Kaitlyn never voted and could have helped push to a tie or contributed to help sway away from someone we could reasonably deduce wasn't a threat.
EDIT to say obviously this applies to Camilla too, but I find her defense a little more plausible given her having less experience on this forum
So initially I read this and have to agree my suspicion on Kaitlyn is also rising for the same reason.. However my suspicion on you just shot up too =))

I noticed you've been lurking a lot this evening but didn't make a post until after two people have joined me voting Kiersten. You also agree with my theory but don't want to vote Kiersten (at least so far), but if you agreed with me I'm curious why you didn't post until now unless it's to think of defense or opposition for it xD (I also never said or thought it from a Kiersten being the Hypnotist point of view, but I suppose that makes sense too)

I do feel like I accuse a lot in these games and for that I apologize, I think it's also partly because if I die, I think it's better I've put all my thoughts out there :r

If I reveal the real reasonings why I think the way I do, I will have a target on my back xD
I'm also not that involved to type out novels either. I never have.

So initially I read this and have to agree my suspicion on Kaitlyn is also rising for the same reason.. However my suspicion on you just shot up too =))

I noticed you've been lurking a lot this evening but didn't make a post until after two people have joined me voting Kiersten. You also agree with my theory but don't want to vote Kiersten (at least so far), but if you agreed with me I'm curious why you didn't post until now unless it's to think of defense or opposition for it xD (I also never said or thought it from a Kiersten being the Hypnotist point of view, but I suppose that makes sense too)

I do feel like I accuse a lot in these games and for that I apologize, I think it's also partly because if I die, I think it's better I've put all my thoughts out there :r

I've been refreshing the page a lot between doing some other stuff, but it's true I have been waiting to see what people say, I've got a few hours before I go to bed so I'm having a ponder before I cast any votes. Me jumping in to vote on Kiersten now with 3 other people doesn't bring much to the table so I'm waiting to see if any more information can come to light.

Personally I don't mind your playstyle, it gives more to discuss and I typically play pretty aggressive too.

So my vote is for Adorah Zumwalt.
I'll put in a vote for Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)
Pheeb brings up a good point about Kierstan, so for now, I will vote Adorah Zumwalt.

I had such a feeling this was going to happen. If you all would like to cast your votes for me, that's fine. I'm sure me spelling out the reasons that I am not a wolf or the Hypnotist would not change some of your minds. But I will add, if I was a wolf, I would likely remain quieter because, as we can all see, I just keep putting my foot in my mouth because I play without a specific strategy :lol:

Kaitlyn jumping on the bandwagon for me so quickly does make me a tad wary (looked up a synonym for suspicious) about their intentions. But I'm sure me saying that will also look like me trying to push the blame on someone else so I don't get killed.

But I'm sure me saying that will also look like me trying to push the blame on someone else so I don't get killed.
That's the bad thing about the game. It is a double edged sword. Yes, you should push the suspicion off of you and to someone else, regardless of your role, honestly.

My entire reasoning is just based on the previous round. Otherwise, everyone else is on a suspicious list because I have no idea how people play. Been a while.

I'm sure me spelling out the reasons that I am not a wolf or the Hypnotist would not change some of your minds.

I would be curious to hear though :r

So, if you were a wolf, you'd be quieter and more careful with your words?
Hmm, both, I suppose? This is only the second time I've really got to play because the first time, I was killed first and was a ghost. Last year, I laid things out, which, while it did end up assisting in the villagers winning, it pretty much got me killed. So, I'm still learning how to play the game as a villager. If I was a wolf, I'd probably lean back and observe more.

If the current wolf strategy is to be more observant, there are plenty of people who have posted but not contributed as much to the discussion of things so far. But then again, we're only on day 2.

That sounds believable to me. I withdraw my vote from Adorah Zumwalt. I will likely vote tomorrow morning if someone is sending up red flags.

First part of the game is much harder than I remember. I just hope you are a villager. xD

Considering information not shared is information lost, I'm always wary of folks keeping quiet. I understand the wariness if you have a role to protect, but at certain point saying less becomes counter-productive if you die without sharing it. I do agree it's likely the wolves are people choosing to not contribute much, but I dunno if that reasoning is enough for me to exonerate Kiersten that easily. Especially since she would also fall into the category of saying things but not contributing anything.

At current I'm still most suspicious of Kiersten and Kaitlyn

I would love to contribute more. But I also don't want any wolves to cast their vote for me.

No one has talked today about the Doctor or the Spellcaster 🪄 and if their role was impacted last night by the Hypnotist in any way. Do you all have any thoughts?

No one has talked today about the Doctor or the Spellcaster 🪄 and if their role was impacted last night by the Hypnotist in any way. Do you all have any thoughts?
So far the only people who haven't posted today are Donna and Jamie, so it's still possible either of them were targeted by the spellcaster last night.

Would it be a smart move for either of those roles to reveal themselves because then wouldn't they be the next target?
Oof, I think the Doctor especially needs to be very cautious this early in the game, that seems a little too gung ho

That's what I thought. Because if the doctor reveals themselves, they can be targeted at night, but they can heal themselves once.

However, if the hypnotist blocks their nightly ability, then they can logically get killed as soon as they are revealed that night, you know?

That's what I thought. Because if the doctor reveals themselves, they can be targeted at night, but they can heal themselves once.

However, if the hypnotist blocks their nightly ability, then they can logically get killed as soon as they are revealed that night, you know?
Curious why you'd even ask if you agree. Either trying to send a very heavy handed message or hoping someone would agree with you about a reveal?

I didn't read it as Kaitlyn asking so much as she initially suggested it would be a bad idea

If the current wolf strategy is to be more observant, there are plenty of people who have posted but not contributed as much to the discussion of things so far. But then again, we're only on day 2.

Also I understand the mentality of if you were a wolf it would be better to play quieter.. although I still think you posted more often after the discussion was brought up about a few people who had posted once or twice being the most suspicious. I think laying low was one of our initial theories so it also makes sense not to do that anymore.

Yeah, I would think that the doctor should be discreet. The spellcaster could be less so, but they also can help steer the discussion in one way if they happen to block a particularly active person. So, maybe they should also stay quiet?

I'm wondering... will we get told if the doctor successfully protects someone and who they protect?

That sounds believable to me. I withdraw my vote from Adorah Zumwalt. I will likely vote tomorrow morning if someone is sending up red flags.

I also wondered about this jump from me. While I'm grateful someone is believing me, it could be an interesting choice hoping that, if it were to come to it, I might not vote for you because you ended up not voting for me. Which if you're a villager is good to get someone on your side. If you're wolf...

Also I understand the mentality of if you were a wolf it would be better to play quieter.. although I still think you posted more often after the discussion was brought up about a few people who had posted once or twice being the most suspicious. I think laying low was one of our initial theories so it also makes sense not to do that anymore.

I still stand with - I had no reason to move my vote to someone else. I could have voted for someone who had no one voting for them, but that seemed unfair. The first day is a gamble.

I also wondered about this jump from me. While I'm grateful someone is believing me, it could be an interesting choice hoping that, if it were to come to it, I might not vote for you because you ended up not voting for me. Which if you're a villager is good to get someone on your side. If you're wolf...
Never thought of it that way... You just worded it enough to where you seem innocent xD I just hope it doesn't come back and bite the village in the rear end.

I'm super suspect of how Kiersten is now pushing towards being sus of Kaitlyn after initially Kris made the first move. I'm watching you two xD

I swear this game gets in your head =))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back