Y46 Sorting Reactions!

Sorting is still a short while away, but that doesn't mean we can't have some exciting sorting chats here! It's never too early, right? ^_^

As always, we love to hear your thoughts and reactions as we work through the process of sorting and transfers and exchanges! This is always such a fun time! :party:

Are you having a character sorted or transferred this year? Maybe more than one? Ten? (You know who you are. :r )

Are you going to try for an exchange student?

Where do you think your character will end up?

Do you think they'll be happy about where they end up? How is it going to impact their first year or their entire schooling? Do you think the sorting hat will have a difficult time placing them? Any character expecting that the sorting hat won't be able to place them and they'll have to go home? :p

If you've already been sorted: Did you get what you/your character expected? Did the sorting hat say something funny to you? What'd you think of that? How nervous was your character to be sorted? How nervous were you?

Happy Sorting! :party::party::party:

Sorting! :frantics:

I'm skipping this year, feel free to quote this in 2 weeks when I suddenly get hit with inspiration and make one at the last second. :r But I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of year we'll get this time!

Last edited:
I've got Saturday Weeks and Kharon Styx.
I am just going to say one or both will be a Slytherin. I cannot avoid it, so I'm just going to accept my fate.

Last edited:
I am sorting Ivy this year. Yes the youngest Cullen is finally 11 (well almost).
I am hoping that she will end up in Gryffindor. though I have a slight inkling that she may have Slytherin points, I think it is mostly because she was brought up as the baby of the family and spoiled.

I really hope that Gryffindor is the winner.
(there is a chance she will get disowned if she comes home in green robes)

My new student this year is Rosalind, Lucy's cousin. I'm finding it hard to predict where she'll end up - might be another Ravenclaw but we'll see! Might even be Gryffindor.

Sorting! :party:

Can't believe it's time already! This year I am sorting another Khatri, this time a cousin with Rowan playing his twin sister. Naveen has been raised a little sheltered with overly supportive but well meaning dads. He is very shy and a chronic worrier. My gut is screaming Hufflepuff for him but only the hat can say.

I'm also mixing it up this year and hoping to transfer someone 👀 I had a gap year a few IC years ago and I realized I didn't like it haha. So that's where Oskar comes it. He's transferring (hopefully) from Durmstrang, after moving away from the rest of his family suddenly with his mother. So he's very confused and feels a little vulnerable at the moment. As for houses, Slytherin would be nice since its feels so werid not having one, but I'm really not sure.

I am sorting Sofi this year, I haven't given her much of a personality yet but I have a feeling this one is a grower. She's very sweet, downtrodden, lacks confidence, so, um, well Hufflepuff obviously.

Ahhh its sorting time again! I can't believe its that time of year again! hehehe!

I'm only sorting one character this year, as per usual! Which is this introverted boy, Thomas Fitzgerald! Thomas is very to himself and can be shy a lot of the time, but I hope Hogwarts has stuff instore for him to come out of his shell! He is very enthusiastic about his plants and animals. I'm leaning towards him being in Hufflepuff more than any of the other houses, though i can also see him in Ravenclaw too!

Can't wait to meet the other firsties!

YAAAY SORTING!!!

Like Kadi, I too am sorting a Khatri twin :r Dhivya is a big ol ball of stress but she is doing her best. Hufflepuff feels most likely to me - she's very much the kind of person who takes on everyone else's problems all the time, and never knows how to chill out. A lot more putting energy out than taking it in. I'm excited to have a character in such a big family, can't wait to see where life takes her!

Oehh sorting!!! How went this year so fast?? :o

I'm sorting Camille Carter, she is the youngest sister of June and adoptive daughter of Landon. I'm very excited to sort her and see where she ends up. I kind of feel Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw would be the best bet, and I would like that too. I hadn't had an Hufflepuff for a long while so would be interesting.

She is very introvert and a pleaser, so completly something different than June so I'm looking forward to roleplaying that.

Ohhh yay sorting time! I sorta fell off last year so I'm glad I'd already planned a gap year this year to give myself a chance to give my current chars some proper love. So keen to everyone's new firsties popping up already though 👀

I'm sorting Camille Carter, she is the youngest sister of June and adoptive daughter of Landon
Feels very notable she changed her last name and June didn't :r

I'm sorting Cyrus Thorne, part of Kadi's Thorne family. So far he's kind of serious and a little awkward, I think I want him to be a poet when he's a bit older and into playing music. He's not all that fleshed out yet, but I think that's kind of fun. I see him being a Ravenclaw tbh.

Sorting form done! Still feel very strongly about Hufflepuff! Excited to see where everyone ends up!!

Also did Oskar's application and still not sure. I think it's between Slytherin and Hufflepuff if I'm honest.

Would be funny to end up with double puff but we shall see!!

puff year puff year puff year 🦡

Someone get these kids some stress relief, stat.

Yay! My boy! Very happy to be a part of the Hufflepuff domination 💪

I’m also always amused when I end up sorting someone into the same house I just had someone graduate. Something something if I had two nickels but it’s actually happened 3 times now (Poppy/Ethan, Nikko/Leah, and now Felix/Naveen).

I'm sorting Cyrus Thorne, part of Kadi's Thorne family. So far he's kind of serious and a little awkward, I think I want him to be a poet when he's a bit older and into playing music. He's not all that fleshed out yet, but I think that's kind of fun. I see him being a Ravenclaw tbh.
I never reacted to this but.. yes, as expected.

I have noticed most of my boys tend to be Ravenclaw, which is interesting xD

I kind of feel Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw would be the best bet, and I would like that too. I hadn't had an Hufflepuff for a long while so would be interesting.

Yeah! An Hufflepuff :D. I had an strong feeling and after the sorting form it was clear for me. I guess since her sister Lauren I didn't had an Hufflepuff and that is a while ago, so that's nice.

It's perfect like June, she got which house she wanted. I'm interested to see how that will turn out.

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

I'm looking forward to him getting inevitably punched in the face. :r

If he dies, he dies ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Won't be from this guy though. But glad to have a few more 🐍 to balance things a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back