Ewan hadn't even been aware there were clubs at this school, let alone that some of them would use practical skills. He'd spent a little time debating and figuring out which clubs he wanted to join, and even overheard the girl he'd seen in the hospital wing talking to one of the teachers about potions or chess, when had finally made up his mind. "I want to join this one," he asked the girl by the stall. Unless there was an actual reason why he couldn't, Ewan thought he'd do pretty well for himself in the Heta Omega.

@Elara Chatelain

Elara had taken the list to look at all the new members and was relatively pleased with how many had joined. Before she could put it back, Elara looked up at a boy, making sure she hadn't misunderstood. "You want to join this one? Heta Omega?" she asked, giving a little smirk. "I think you might be looking for the Brotherhood over there," Elara continued, pointing towards Jordie's table. @Ewan Wang

Veronique took the form from the boy and tried to give him a confident smile. This club was much different than the others, but the Hufflepuff wanted to be apart of something bigger and also try to get Elara to like her more. "I'll get it done!" she exclaimed, quickly making her way to the library. @Eugene Nestor

Ewan's smile diminished just a little when the girl running Heta Omega said he was better off heading over to the Brotherhood. "Fine, but you're going to be sorry you're missing out when I release my line of instant hair shining potions," he said, turning on his heel and heading instead for where a group of boys were. "Room for one more?" he asked hopeful. At least someone was going to living luxuriously at some point when he was older.

@Jordan Harris

River was thrilled that her table was starting to fill up. The sign up sheet seemed to keep getting new members. She was thriving at this. She turned to a boy who approached the table. He was actually a writer, which was always something to encourage. "Of course. Sign up right here." She said pointing to the sheet. She wondered what this boy liked to write, but they would soon learn more about all the new members in the first meeting. @Enzo Vero

River was so busy having people sign in that a compliment on her hair almost caught her off guard. She smiled brightly, her hair for a moment flashing an even brighter pink. "Thanks. It's todays colour" she said with a smile "And yes always room for one more" She added handing the boy a pen to sign the sheet. @Michael Watson

Nevaeh listened to the older girl, they offer more than gardening but gardening wasn't really her intents for joining. "The place where the garden is, are they open day and night?" She asked, what if an artistic moment happens just before dinner? She wanted a place where it's nice and not crowded. "And are we able to pick what we plant?" She would love to send flowers from the garden by hang drying. It'll preserve better with that technique. @Rosie Archer

Rosie gave a little nod, "They are open most of the time, after curfew obviously you shouldn't still be outside," Rosie advised her. "Sometimes we'll plant specific things like last year we planted some vegetables, but a lot of the time yes," Rosie wasn't sure if this would convince her to join or not.
@Nevaeh O Ruairc

Variety planting wasn't bad, she nodded as if she was agreeing. Sending fresh produce is fine, but it doubles into a painting model for her. "Okay, I'm sold." Starting with produce and flower models are for basics but practice makes it perfect. "Let me sign up and I'll see you at the meeting. If we have one." Nevaeh smiled at her and went to the booth to sign up. She thought she would hate the school but it was actually nice and the people are nice. That could change depending who she meets next. After signing up, she bid goodbye to the older girl, "Nice meeting you." Nevaeh waved and went on to exit the courtyard back inside the castle. @Rosie Archer

"I do " the professor brightened at the name of her former student. "How is he?" she asked with a pleasant smile. The woman enjoyed running into old students and catching up. She nodded at the young girl's suggestions. "Ah yes. Well, if you're interested in starting a club, your best bet would be to start by finding other students who are interested as well. Then once you have some informal meetings, you can petition to become an official club" she explained.

@Rion Pendleton

Sky smiled when the girl to a cupcake she had figured that some kind of sweet always seemed to be a good pull. we have a lot of things that can be used for scrapbooking. Paper, ribbons, sparkly things she said. That girl moved on to wards heta omega. someone new approached the stall. She smiled ”hi, yes we definitely have a big music section, what do you play? We even have Eugene as our music meistro to make sure that there is always something musical at our events she said. Gesturing at Eugene who was deep in conversation with a couple of first years at the accio table. ”just add your name to the list. And help yourself to a cupcake and add whatever decorations you want to she said

@Riley Fisher @Eloise Aster

Hugo listened as the older boy described the application process and nodded. The accio club actually made something that was important. At least for the school and would be kept for years to come. He would look through his mum and mamas year books some times when he was younger. Looking at the pictures and imagining he was at hogwarts or dermstrang. He picked up a sign up form and put his name down. As the boy asked him what interest him. I like books and reading” he said. He was okay at writing too but he didn’t usually write things for other people to read.

@Eugene Nestor

Zerrin was running late, having napped and woken up late. He rushed in, running through the booths over to wild patch. He smiled at the girl, scribbling down his name under Frasers and waving to @Salem Lee before he rushed off, barreling into Fraser and wrapping his arms around his brother. "Hey! I'm sorry I'm late, me too, please!" He told the boy, leaning his head against @Fraser Fergusson's.

Jordie turned his attention to a boy that approached, smiling. "Absolutely! I'm Jordie, what's your name?" He questioned. "We've got pamphlets," He offered. "They aren't just about the brotherhood, they're information for muggle borns and also self care tips," He explained to the boy, chuckling as an older boy appeared and jumped on him. He chuckled. "Well, there's room for you both, you can both sign up." He smiled at them. @Fraser Fergusson

A few boys came and went, signing the list, and he noted their faces. Soon, though, another boy appeared, and he turned to him with a smile, repeating his introduction and the information about the pamphlets. @Ewan Wang

Eloise nodded when the older girl assured her that the club also included a big music section. She glanced over at the boy she motioned towards, making sure to remember that for their first club meeting. Even if she was sure the leaders would introduce themselves then. "Thank you. I play a few instruments, piano mostly." She replied with a polite smile before writing her name down on the sign up sheet. @Niamh Eriksen

Eugene smiled at the young boy as he said what he was interested in. "Well, I really like the brotherhood, which isn't really about books or reading, but is good fun," the boy replied with a smile. "I hear there's a history club, an unofficial one, that'll probably be more your speed," he said, not many of the clubs would cater to what his interests were.
@Hugo Stark-West

Sparrow mumbled some vague gibberish and wrote his name down on the arts club list. The more he though about it, the more he hoped that there'd be some sort of musical instruments available for him to mess around with at the club. He'd always been interested in learning something, but any instrument he'd suggested had always been "too loud" for his parents to agree too. Now that he'd signed up to something, he'd lost interest in being at the fair. Sparrow smiled to the older girl and went off to find something to eat. @Niamh Eriksen

hugo nodded as the boy sugested the history club and the brotherhood. "I saw the history club already. but i will go and look at the brotherhood thank you" he said turning to leave the stand. he made his way along the stalls looking out for the brotherhood. he was fairly sure it was the one a few stands down but he looked at the others as he passed. one caught his attention. he stopped and looked at the stand dressed in a purple tablecloth hosted by a girl with pink hair. but he was drawn by the pens and quills and what looked like a magazine. "hello is this a writing club?" he asked. he had been wrong about the photography club but he hoped that he was right about this.
@River Hopkins-Vance

River was pleased to see the sign up sheet filling up. She could always get another one if needed. She smiled as yet another younger student approached the table, looking rather interested. "Hey" River said happily. "This is the Hogwarts Monthly. The school newspaper, which in a way is like a writing club. You can write articles for the paper that gets published each semester." She explained, hoping that she didn't make it sound too complicated. She never wanted to turn anyone away that enjoyed writing.

@Hugo Stark-West

Hugo was glad that at least this time he had sort of got it right.a school newspaper was sort of like a writing club. not really as creative as maybe a writing club could be. but it still kind of sounded like fun. That sounds good. can I just sign up or is there a selection process?" he asked hoping he didn't have to prove himself to be able to get in as he didn't have any good ideas on what to write on the spot

@River Hopkins-Vance

River tried not to laugh at the boy's answer. She knew how it felt to be so young and worried about everything in life. Even now, years later, she seemed to worry about if what she was doing was enough. "No worries" She tried to say in the most friendly tone to reassure the boy. "There is no selection process. Just sign up here and you are now part of the Hogwarts Monthly" she said pointing to the sign up sheet.

@Hugo Stark-West

Users who are viewing this thread

Back