With him in the morning

Kari smiled even though he could still taste that horrible taste in his mouth. "Really?"

"Yeah, she was petrified. It was actually quite funny, and a lot of the less popular girls cheered me on. i felt bad about it, until i realized how mean she was." She looked at him with a bright smile on her face. "I remember acting like i was gonna barf, so that she would leave one of my friends alone."

"Thats nice." He smiled and slipped an arm around her. Starting to feel better he felt himself relax.

"Yeah, she didn't bug me much... not unless you count the week i was in the infirmary because she tripped me." She shrugged. She rubbed his arm lightly.

"A little, but, hey, things happen." She looked at him and smiled. She leaned down and kissed his cheek.

She smiled at him. "You want me to leave so you can rest more?" She asked.

"No." He laid his head against her. "Stay with me? A bit longer?"

She smiled at him and rubbed his head, running her fingers through his hair. "No problem, love." She said.

Kari laughed. "I'd give you a nice long kiss but, I think that would be a little unpleasent for both of us right now."

She laughed a bit at his comment and nodded. "Yeah, i suppose it would be. So you are feeling better then?" She asked.

Kari nodded. "Yeah. Thanks to you." He gave her a little squeeze, happy to have her around. "I love you."

She smiled as he gave her a squeeze. She felt her heart lurch into her throat as he told her once again that he loved her. "Yeah, well i still love you more." She said. "I'm not giving you any winning rights because you are sick."

"Really and If I did this?" He started to tickle her sides.

She giggled uncontrollably as he tickled her sides. She grabbed his hands, "fine you win, for now." She tried to catch her breath.

"Thats what I thought." Kari kissed her on her forehead then forced himself up. "I so need to go brush my tongue." He made a yuk sound then headed for the bathroom. His walking was pretty steady now.

She smiled and nodded when he said he needed to brush his tongue. She decided to let him do it himself, adn smiled, while she waited for him.

Kari finally got done. It was nice to have the taste of bile off his tongue. He walked into his bed room and laid down next to Sarah. As romanticly as he could her kissed her. 'mmm, minty' He thought to himself.

She smiled when, after he laid down, he kissed her. Every kiss Kari gave Sarah, sent her onto cloud nine. It was as if she wasn't even really there. She pulled away and smiled. "Well, it taste minty, but i could be mistaken." She laughed slightly.

"Better than throw up huh?!" Kari laughed. "Did you ever get anything to eat hun?"

"Yeah, i must agree with that." She grinned. "Yeah, i ate a pancake, that was before Kala stormed off." She awaited for him to yell at her for letting her go out without telling her where she went.

Kari nodded. "She does that a lot. I chalk it up to Hormones." he laughed. "Really Sarah, Don't worry about. She's a tough one. Grew up in on of the harshes places in the world."

Sarah nodded. That wasn't the only thing she was worried about. She had the feeling that Kala didn't like her, and she wasn't going to blame hormones on it. She smiled at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back