With him in the morning

Kari laughed. "But the children! What will we do about the Children!"

"The children, hmm. They'll fit in a casket with a big dog, wont they?" She asked, putting on her thinking face.

Kari laughed at how cute her thinking face was. He leaned up to give her another kiss. Her lips soft against his.

when he kissed her she felt the butterflies well up again. She kissed him back gently

Kari wanted to keep the kiss going but grew weak and fell back to the bed. Air rushed out of his lungs with a uff. As he re-caught his breath he smiled at Sarah.

When he pulled away and fell to the bed, Sarah had to refrain from giggling. He was so cute. She smiled back at him and said, "So..." He stomach rumbled slightly and she blushed. "Stay out of this." She mumbled to her stomach.

Kari laughed. "Go get yourself something to eat hun. I probably need a nap anyway. Besides, Kala's out there."

Sarah nodded. "Okay baby, but if you need me, just call me." She said. She bent down and kissed his forehead before leaving the room. "Hey Kala." She said entering the room.

Kala looked up and quickly wiped her tears away. "How is Kari Feeling?"

Sarah saw that Kala had been crying and gave her a smile. "He's tired, but he'll be fine. You are a very strong girl to be able to watch and hear this, and not do anyhting. i would have went insane a while ago." She said sitting next to Kala.

Kala nodded. "Yeah. Its hard but I love him. He is the best big brother I could ever ask for."

She nodded. "Yes Kari... he is amazing." She said. "SO, how about some pancakes, i can try and finish them." She said with a smile. She had only made pancakes that were good on two occasions, and both were for her brother.

"There done." Kala smiled and point to a stack on the counter. "I figured you would get hungry, and I know Kari wants me to be nice to you."

She smiled when she saw the pancakes then frowned. "So Kari has already told you about me?" She asked. She had wondered if Kala had heard about the fight that her and Kari had, had. Or even that it was her fault that Kari broke his hand.

"No." Kala said calmly. "I'm guessing your the reason my brother was a total reck for a week though."

Sarah looked down guiltily, she felt so horrible for what she had done to kari. She was so suprised that eh forgave her, because she still couldn't forgive herself. "I... i am..." Was all she could manage. She stood up and was going to get some pancakes, when she realized she didn't have a plate.

"K-Kala, where are the plates?" She asked.

Kala looked at her with indifference. "High cabinet on the right."

She nodded, slightly saddened at the look. She was expecting Kala to yell at her, or ask her what she had done to her brother; but she didn't. the look of indifference made her feel like she wasn't even worth the questioning. Seh smiled and grabbed a plate, and then a pancake. She had almost always eaten hers plain, and so she just tore at an edge and popped into her mouth.

Kala smiled. "You shouldn't feel bad you know. I upset Kari all the time." Kala sighed. "When he loves someone its easy for him to get over emotional over something."

She smiled at Kala, and felt butterflies when she said that he gets over emotional with people he loves. She wondered if that meant that he really meant that he loved her. "yeah, but i still will feel bad. Stupid conscience." She said laughing slightly. "So, is purple your favorite color?" She asked to make conversation.

Kala rolled her eyes and in a sarcastic voice mocked, "No Sarah, Of course it isn't."

"Hey I'm just trying to be friendly." She said looking down at her pancake. She tore another piece off and stuck it in her mouth.

Kala thought to herself, 'Don't do that. Being friendly just gets you in trouble.' She learned that first hand being here. She sighed to herself and the scooped up her stuff. "Tell Kari I'm going out. I'll be back before dinner." She opened the front door and muttered a later as she rushed out and closed it.

Sarah kept her eyes on the plate as Kala stood up. She said she was going out and Sarah was about to say something, but she didn't have tome; the door had shut too quickly. "I wondered what i said wrong?" She asked herself, finishing off her pancake and grabbing another. she just sat there, waiting for Kari to wake up.

Kari turned over on his bed. He took a deep breath trying to quell the burning with in him. He tried his best to keep from gasping and moaning in pain, not wanting Sarah or Kala to know he was having another attack. He smiled and started laughing at his circumstances, It was a quiet laugh broken by sobs. He tried to stay as quiet as he could but there was no way to shut off the flow coming from him. He could only ride the wave and wait for it to subside. In a desperate and dark thought he could hear his voice very clearly. "Some one kill me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back