With him in the morning

Kari gave her a squeeze and kissed her forehead. "This movie is great isn't. I love Zero, he is my favorite character."

Seh sm iled and nodded. "So far, i like Jack." She commented, nuzzling his chest.

When Jack's Lamnet started her sang along, his voice sad and wary. He closed his eyes, and focused on the tune, smiling as he hit each note.

She listened to Kari singing. It was a peaceful and sad song at the same time. She loved the sound of Kari's voice meshing with Jack's. She grinned and watched him, his eyes closed.

At the end of the song, his voice deeping, he finished it beautifully. He gave Sarah a small kiss on the forehead. "What can I say, having a voice runs in the family. You should hear Kala sing some day."

She smiled. "Yeas, you have an amazing voice. Oh the pubs back home would have loved you." She said referring to the people at her shows as pubs; on account that they were drunk all the time. "I don't think Kala would want me to hear her sing..." Sarah said looking at her hands.

"I'm telling ya Sarah." Kari smiled. "She is a teenager. They are moody!

"Angela has never been moody... well except for when she found out about Kevin..." She trailed off. She kept her eyes down. "I wonder what she'll think of you?"

"Well her first reaction to me wasn't the best." He chuckled. "I think she was afraid of me."

"Yeah, she's afraid of most older men in general." Sarah commented, trying to keep the secret as best as possible.

Kari Nodded. "Thats what Kala had told me. Just wanted to know from the source."

"She told Kala?" Sarah asked.

Kari nodded. "Yeah She did. Kala told me not to ask. She said it had been something that happened to her when she was little and not to bring it up."

Sarah was a bit mad. Angela hadn't told her until recently, and then begged her not to. "Oh, yeah i see."

She shook her head and smiled. "No, nothing's wrong." She leaned up and kissed his cheek, just to be convincing.

Kari smiled warmly. He brushed some of Sarah's hair out of her face. "When do you think you should go?"

"I'm not sure. Angela knew i was going to be out, she probably assumed I'd be out this long." She smiled. "I'll call her and see." She started to take out her cell phone.

"Why, i thought the only place it didn't work was around Obsidian. I mean, it turned on last night i think, and your TV works."

Kari laughed. "I wasn't talking about that hun. I mean I never get cell service in this appartment."

"Oh." She said slightly embarrassed. She blushed. "Well, if i don't i guess I'll go outside to get some."

Kari laughed and kissed both her cheeks lightly. "You look so beautiful when you are embarrassed."

She looked down. "Thanks... i think." She stood up and said. "Can you come out with me please?"

"Sure." Kari stood quickly and held out his hand for her. "Anything for a lady."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back