With him in the morning

Seh rolled her eyes and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. She pulled away after two seconds. "Is that better."

Kari pouted. "Yes, better, but Sarah you always leave me wanting more."

She grinned and leaned down by his ear, whispering. "And i always will." She smirked and pulled back,, looking into his eyes, watching his reaction.

She grinned, she loved being held in his arms. She smiled and nuzzled him. "How is that good?"

Kari smiled. "Because you can have as much as you want."

She smiled widely. "I know that." She said grinning. She tilted her head up and kissed on his jawline.

Kari smiled and placed his finger under Sarah's chin, bringing it up for a good long kiss.

She smiled as he brought his face to hers, kissing her again. She kissed back, but lost air after a while. "You are amazing, Kari." She said with a grin.

"So you've been telling me." He grinned. "So what do you want to do today?"

"i don't know, be lazy?" She said in a questioning tone. Seh felt lazy today, but she would have to go home sooner or later.

"Well." Kari smiled. "We could watch my favorite movie."

"Okay, that works." She said with a bright smile. "Nightmare Before Christmas, right?" She asked, remebering it right off hand.

"Okay, now lets go to the tv, and watch it." She said. "Or, we could watch it on the ceiling, though i don't know how it's possible!"

"Glue." Kari said in a serious voice. "Lots and Lots of glue."

She smiled and stood up, stretching. "yes, lots and lots." She nodded at him and offered a hand to help him up; just to be nice.

She smiled at him and walked out of the room, sitting on the couch before doing anything else.

Kari fished around for his DVD and then popped it in the player. He grabbed the remote and sat next to Sarah, putting his arm around her. Hitting play he smiled at her. "Your in for a treat. I know every word of this movie by heart."

"Oh great, i get to listen to you and the actors." She said snuggling up to him a bit.

Happily bouncing slightly he started in when with opening song, This is Halloween. His rich tenor blending in nicely with the song. He gave Sarah a smile.

She giggled as he sang along with an interesting song. His voice sounded wonderful with the song. "Show off." she said jokingly.

He winked at her. "I have no idea what your talking about." He hugged her than gave her a kiss.

Seh smiled at him, but then averted her atention back to the clay animation, or cgi graphics on the screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back