With him in the morning

Kala shrugged. "I guess I'd be dead if it wasn't." she took another bite then lost her appitite and set the bowl on the table. 'Wow that was a sobering thought.'

She smiled and looked at her. Kala sat down her bowl, and Sarah figured she just wasn't hungry anymore. She might regret it, but Sarah just had to know. "so, what happened last night?" She asked Kala.

Kala shrugged. "Decided I had finally had enough of people ya know." She sighed.

"Yeah i know. So were they your friends?" She asked, trying not to push the subject very far.

Kala shook her head. "Not really. Just some girls that thought they were all that."

"i know what that's like. Just feel glad you are going to HNZ, instead of Beuxbatons." Sarah laughed. She had once gotten into a fight with some girls, which left some scars on her, but she was a happy person after putting them in their place.

Kala Shrugged. "Every one is the same. No matter where you go."

Sarah had never thought of it like that. She hadn't met anyone mean around here yet. She smiled at the girl and then thought fro a second, looking at the keys on the coffee table. She couldn't help but laugh a bit at the site of them. "So, Kala, what do you think of your brother and me?' She asked. She wanted Kala's approval. Sarah would rather not have a small blond girl plotting to kill her.

"My brother can date who he wants. He is a grown man." Kala shrugged. She was in a very indifferent mood today.

"Oh, okay." Sarah said standing up. "I'm gonna go check and see what he's making." She got up and left the room. She smiled and looked to see where he was.

Kari saw Sarah walk in to the kitchen. "Hey hun. How do you feel about pancakes." Kari thought it would be safe on his stomach.

"I'm up for eating anyhting." She said walking over to him, smiling. "As long as you don't make them like mom used to. raisens nad pancakes, they don't mix." Sarah laughed slightly.

"Well thats fine with me." He smiled and gave her a kiss. "So how much did you and Kala talk?"

"Well we talked a little, i asked what she thought of us, and she said you can date who you want." Sarah sighed a bit and smiled at him, sitting down. "How are your hands?" She asked, recalling the broken glass.

Kari had forgotten about his hand. he flexed it and didn't feel and pain. "Fine. Just like new."

"That's good. I'm sorry." She said, feeling a bit guilty. It was her fault that he had been so upset, which meant it was her fault that he had hurt his hand. "And the broken one?" She asked.

Kari cupped her face in hers. "You have no reason to be sorry. Okay? I'm fine, I'm great. In fact all of me has never been better, and thats all because of you." He kissed her nose, then kissed her on the lips.

She smiled when he cupped her face and said it wasn't her fault. She kissed him back, her feeling of bliss returning.

Kari slipped a hand into her soft hair. He slipped his other arm around her waist and pulled her close. "I love you so much." He said breathlessly when he pulled away.

She smiled as he pulled her closer to him, slipping his hand into her hair. When he said he loved her, again, she could feel her heart skip a beat. "I love you more." She said, kissing his cheek.

Kari made his face look mad. "Oh don't even!" then he busted out laughing and winked. "I'll win."

She was taken aback when he seemed mad, but then he laughed and she laugh. But, she stopped when he said he'd win. "And what makes you think that?"

"Well i am too. And i say that i love you more." She said standing up.

Kari started to laugh then stopped. Then he felt it. Another swooping pain giving him the cold sweats. He knealed down to the ground in short breaths. The pain got so great he couldn't stand. Face ashen he crumbled to the floor, moaning in pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back