What's the awesomest present you recieved this Christmas?

Arianna Tipley

OOC First Name
Lizzy
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
The title is pretty self-explanitory :p
Just give the best present you got this Christmas, or the best presents, if you were lucky enough :)

I'll start.
I got a Camelbak thingy, which is one of those water bags you stick in a tramping back, and it has a tube coming out of the bag, and whenever you're thirsty, you just suck on the thingy. I've been carrying around all day, and I'v so far drunk almost 2 Litres of water xD I've been going to the bathroom alot... :r

I got Harry Potter 6 on DVD *raves*
But that wasn't the best..
I think my favourite was the brand new digital camera!
I had not expected that and I was so pleased.
Now I can finally do some decent photography..
Now all I need is some decent weather xD

Ohhh this year, well I haven't got all my presents yet but from my family it's a toughy :doh: I got so many things that I wanted so it's a toss up between The Wicked Years Series or Mamma Mia DVD ^_^

Although HP6 is pretty awesome too :r
Larissa Sedgwick said:
I got Harry Potter 6 on DVD *raves*
But that wasn't the best..
I think my favourite was the brand new digital camera!
I had not expected that and I was so pleased.
Now I can finally do some decent photography..
Now all I need is some decent weather xD
Ohh getting engaged to Beth was an awesome present too :r xD

:wub:

I am a huge fan of Snoopy and the whole Peanuts gang, so my family got me this Piggy bank that says "Psychiatric Help 5 cents" which is what Lucy always had at her booth. I :wub: it, and it comes with a Peanuts comic.

and I got HP 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 2 Barack Obama posters, which are very very Awesome, but the best is either that or the set of 3 rubber ducks my sister got me.
Very awesome!

My iPod touch is definitely the most awesome thing I got for Christmas. :)
Though, I have been enjoying watching two seasons of The Unit. :)

My awesomest prezzie was a Radio Controlled helicopter :)

Unfortunately, I can't fly it because it hasnt stopped raining since I got it -Sulks-.

I've got a Gossip Girl Prequel Book (As I already got all of the HP book and Twilight) and I just read it for 4 days ... I :wub: Serena and Nate ...

My favorite Christmas present has to be my awesome shoes. ^_^
Or the blue Night World book, completing my Night World series collection until the final comes out. :woot:

Hmm my new cell phone would be a definite contender however I feel that my CSI: Miami and NY boxsets are more awesome! I love me some CSI =)) :pop:

my six year old nephew got me the Voldemort wand xD he also got his mom (Issy) the Harry Potter wand and insisted that we have a battle New Years day =))

needless to say I won because I'm so up todate with my spells from being on here all the time :woot:
so we are having a rematch xD

I got an ipod touch and the mamma mia dvd. Looks like we got some of the same prezzies

A Wii and Wii Fit. Heck yes.

Bought myself Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy with some of my Christmas money, too.

Professor Cyndi Weasley said:
I am a huge fan of Snoopy and the whole Peanuts gang, so my family got me this Piggy bank that says "Psychiatric Help 5 cents" which is what Lucy always had at her booth. I :wub: it, and it comes with a Peanuts comic.

and I got HP 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow my sister loves peanuts and she got this this

my pest present was my new bed and accesories, which are lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back