Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

I'm also suspicious of the quieter people (Verity and Danny) since I think they said after we claimed our roles that they'd be more active (I think Verity was active at that point, and Danny said that they would be more active). I understand time zones playing a factor (and Verity has posted saying she's sleeping, I haven't seen anything from Danny)

i wasn't as active (even though i said i would be) because it was the weekdays and i needed to focus on my education (and lowkey kard and marc's lessons ahhah) though now that it is the weekend, i can probably be more active today after i finish marc's lessons

Aye, I'm trying to form a lot of thoughts right now and it's too late at night :zombie: but Danny voting for Soho when he could have voted for Annabelle instead and saved her... unless Annabelle is also a wolf and it didn't matter who he voted for, it would suggest that he is innocent
pls they/them

ok so i didn't switch vote to annabelle because WHY WOULD I IF I'VE BEEN SUSPECTING SOHO ALL ALONG wait sorry for that if iit came off aggressive but im just AAAAAAAA

if i am a wolf and annabelle is a wolf, then its true that id just stick to soho because we'd still lose a wolf, BUT IF I AM A WOLF and annabelle is a villager, then i would've switched to her and saved soho LIKE BRO????

but the thing is I AM NOT A WOLF and i am voting THROUGH MY BELLY with NO solid leads

Edit: I'm pretty sure Danny isn't a wolf tbh. I'm reading back through the whole topic again and they just seemed so adamant for so long that Soho was guilty, just on a gut feeling. They really wanted Soho gone xD

EXACLTY AAAAAAAAAAAA

However, even though Soho appeared to ā€œdefendā€ me by switching the vote, as well as other times, did I ever ā€œdefendā€ Soho in return? If I was a fellow wolf, wouldnā€™t I return the favour? (Pretty sure Donna was mentioned by someone else earlier as well.. but would have to go back and check that). In this game, the only two people Iā€™ve really ā€œdefendedā€ are Claire and Zach, the latter being proven innocent, and the former being assumed innocent.

wait but what if you realized that if you defended soho, and once everybody found out she was a wolf, then everybody would start to suspect you because you 'defended' her and think you're a wolf too sO YOU DIDN'T DEFEND HER BECAUSE YOURE A WOLF TOO OHMYGOD

that might be far fetched but honestly im just not in a good mood today and i dont really care anymore HAHAHHA

pls they/them
Sorry Danny, I'm trying very hard as you can see from my other posts but I may slip up sometimes

Blah I don't know what to think any more. I guess lynching Annabelle still teaches us something. Now that Mel voted for her as well, my 'scenario 1' is totally impossible because Annabelle being innocent would make Mel and I most likely to be wolves

So either I'm right and Annabelle's a wolf or I am wildly, wildly wrong about literally everything :zombie:

I don't think we'll be able to determine much from her death, cos the other wolves might just have voted Soho anyways. You're right that Mel switched with me though. Combined with the tie break thing I'm tempted to vote Mel instead. If she's a wolf Annabelle might not be

It's too haard

And I am still a bit suspicious about Soho leaving it to RNG yesterday. If Annabelle were innocent it would have been easy for Soho to keep herself alive by voting her off. I just feel she was reluctant because Annabelle is a wolf too and she felt bad voting her off

I don't think we'll be able to determine much from her death, cos the other wolves might just have voted Soho anyways. You're right that Mel switched with me though. Combined with the tie break thing I'm tempted to vote Mel instead. If she's a wolf Annabelle might not be
I think that if Annabelle is a wolf innocent, Mel might be a wolf too, yes, since so far even though she said sheā€™s been popping in and out she hasnā€™t given much of a reason when voting (except for like, stating who she voted for and who she defended). She has also switched votes but not being the first person to do so. I agree that if we lynch off Annabelle we would gain more information from her death than someone elseā€™s, so I vote to lynch Annabelle/Amy Jewel. Iā€™m going to keep this Mel thing in mind. If Annabelle turns out to be innocent though, then it will make our suspicions about Mel a little harder to believe :r

I donā€™t suspect Steven and Verity right now because theyā€™ve both voted for people who turned out to be wolves. And have especially stuck to their votes.

wait but what if you realized that if you defended soho, and once everybody found out she was a wolf, then everybody would start to suspect you because you 'defended' her and think you're a wolf too sO YOU DIDN'T DEFEND HER BECAUSE YOURE A WOLF TOO OHMYGOD
Iā€™m actually inclined to believe this if it comes to that :lol: I mean, itā€™s highly likely that wolves do it especially at this stage of the game. It wouldnā€™t be uncommon for wolves to vote off a wolf buddy.

I donā€™t know how often I can check in today but depending on how things turn out, Iā€™m likely to stick to my vote. Iā€™m pretty sure Annabelle will be lynched tonight (sorry if youā€™re a villager)

Last edited:
I was actually thinking that if Mel is a wolf, Annabelle isn't. Mel just voted to lynch her off. She also switched from Soho to Annabelle yesterday after me. So if Annabelle is innocent Mel is especially suspicious

And if Annabelle is a wolf, Mel is slightly less suspicious

How did you come to the opposite conclusion? :o

Everyone alive has voted off a wolf now at some point so we can't glean much from analysing it, annoyingly :(

Sorry I meant to say if Annabelle is innocent, Mel isnā€™t =)) I kind of rushed that post. But yeah thatā€™s what I was thinking haha. I edited my previous post to clear up confusion.

So that is two votes for Annabelle?

I counted three (you, Mel and then me all voted for Annabelle)

Oops I missed Mel.

Curious at those who aren't voting, why not? :p If you're not agreeing with me on Annabelle giving us the most leads argue something else?

Curious at those who aren't voting, why not? :p If you're not agreeing with me on Annabelle giving us the most leads argue something else?

One, it's still early
Two, I'm still not convinced Annabelle is a werewolf

Now that Mel voted for her as well, my 'scenario 1' is totally impossible because Annabelle being innocent would make Mel and I most likely to be wolves

The 'totally impossible' makes me even more suspicious of Claire to be honest.

One, it's still early
Two, I'm still not convinced Annabelle is a werewolf

The 'totally impossible' makes me even more suspicious of Claire to be honest.
We arenā€™t necessarily saying Annabelle is a wolf, but rather that we think her death will give us a stronger lead than if we lynched someone else.

I think Claire said that because she ā€˜knowsā€™ sheā€™s not a wolf (even though we donā€™t and Iā€™m not entirely convinced her not being one either) but if she is innocent I assume thatā€™s what she was referring to, that the scenario wouldnā€™t be possible since Annabelle being innocent would make her and Mel look like wolves but Claire knows she clearly isnā€™t a wolf (again, assuming sheā€™s innocent). It does kind of sound like sheā€™s protecting Mel though.

Iā€™m not a wolf. Simply a villager. However, I really do believe Annabelle is a wolf. Especially since Soho didnā€™t vote her up and left it to RNG. The only reason I ā€˜switchedā€™ my vote was because I was worried it was going to be the same as it was with Zach: when everyone bandwagoned and he turned out to be innocent.

I'll think about it. You do make a valid argument.

I'm going to bed now, so won't be up when it changes to night, but I'm most likely to be lynched. It was lots of fun, so thanks! I'm rooting for you :p

I think Claire said that because she ā€˜knowsā€™ sheā€™s not a wolf (even though we donā€™t and Iā€™m not entirely convinced her not being one either) but if she is innocent I assume thatā€™s what she was referring to, that the scenario wouldnā€™t be possible since Annabelle being innocent would make her and Mel look like wolves but Claire knows she clearly isnā€™t a wolf (again, assuming sheā€™s innocent). It does kind of sound like sheā€™s protecting Mel though.
That is exactly what I was saying! :D

And hmmh, I'm only trying to say that if Annabelle is a wolf, Mel probably isn't. I just had a circuitous way of getting to this point =))

I mean, letā€™s hope sheā€™s a wolf then :lol:

Aye... :lol:
Not that it makes much difference now, I'll throw my vote in for Amy Jewel

Edit: I think it's interesting also that Amy isn't that fussed about dying. I think I usually try to save myself more when I'm a villager because I'm rooting really hard for the village and don't want people to waste time. Being like 'welp OK I'm dead have fun guys!' doesn't seem like a villager attitude :lol:

If she's innocent though I'm pretty stumped T-T

Last edited:
Well to be fair...weā€™re on page 40 =)) so I wouldnā€™t be that surprised if some people arenā€™t as invested anymore since itā€™s nearly the end of the game. Then again, itā€™s almost the end of the game which means Iā€™m more invested now than I was at the beginning xD

Fair point =))

Yeah me too wahahah, I'm like, I've invested TOO MUCH TIME into this game to give up now omg

Sorry late in voting today, I had a migraine last night and into today, but feeling better now. I have no idea who to vote for, maybe Annabelle sure, but instead I'm going to vote Sarah Keith/Mel. Probably makes me look a'hella suspicious tomorrow but there are two wolves still playing and I'm kinda suspicious of both Mel and Annabelle so I thought I'd vote for the other suspect.

Aye... :lol:
Not that it makes much difference now, I'll throw my vote in for Amy Jewel

Edit: I think it's interesting also that Amy isn't that fussed about dying. I think I usually try to save myself more when I'm a villager because I'm rooting really hard for the village and don't want people to waste time. Being like 'welp OK I'm dead have fun guys!' doesn't seem like a villager attitude :lol:

If she's innocent though I'm pretty stumped T-T
I am suspicious of this honestly, Claire. I think you're planting seeds for us to trust you tomorrow too even if Anabelle is innocent. I don't think wolves are necessarily less fussed about dying, I've seen many get defensive or even a bit angry when they were accused, sometimes even talking about how they are innocent and people will regret it right up until the point their role is revealed.

If anything, I feel like villagers check out mentally a bit more easily as there's more of those.

Before the night starts: I am VERY likely to die so I'm quickly posting this. Sorry for the double post.

Villagers of tomorrow: IF Anabelle is a wolf, you can trust Claire.

IF she's not a wolf, you cannot trust Claire no matter what she says. It's not completely sure it would make her a wolf as well, but you can't take that chance as she has been leading everyone in this game too much to risk it. If Anabelle is innocent please keep your eye on Claire. Mel too, but make sure Claire can't lead the remaining innocent people to do what she wants. Claire is extremely dangerous if she is a wolf.

There weren't many left in this little ole' place,
That tensions were rising t'ward the end of the race.
Up to the front walked Amy, the Hufflepuff,
She was quiet and sweet, but was it a bluff?

The air drew warm as the town came to hear,
Of a third wolf down they were almost in the clear.
With the biggest of sighs the town began to relax,
But the last wolf felt the pressure of sealing the cracks.

IT IS NIGHT

When morning came, the gathering came to be,
Together once more but it was clear to see.
One of their friends had gone missing, poor girl,
Poppy was now a memory, taken with a snarl.

Her spirit would live on though for she was a ghost,
With karma on her side she could make the most.
Choose as she may she could take another,
And snatch in the night with a peaceful smother.

IT IS DAY

Oh wow was not expecting that at all

So Kadi's gonna be able to kill someone tonight, right? This gives us a decent chance :lol: there's only a couple suspects left

Interesting choice by the wolves wolf ...

I gather from the poem Kadi can pick someone to kill tonight? So we should narrow it down to two suspects, lynch one and ask Kadi to kill the other if the one we lynch isn't a wolf?

EDIT: I was truly expecting to die tonight. Sorry for my message Claire xD I trust you now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back