Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

I'm atm most suspicious of the people who agreed to the role reveal the latest, since by that point it was probably going to happen and it'd help them blend in to just agree to do it
Good point, but I wonder if they just posted when they logged on so it was the first time they saw the posts? If that makes sense

Edit: you can ignore that as I just read the posts before mine

That'd be Mel and Annabelle I think

That would also be me but after reading that most of the players agreed with it, just went with it and told my role, too. That and I had just woken up.

Zennon Baros (2) lynchedTeigsVillager
Jace BladeZach
Luxen Silverback II (6) lynchedBrianVillager
Penny WillsVerity
Selene Le Fey (7) eatenMiaVillager
Zara WoodlockMarga
Professor Cyndi Kingsley (4) lynchedCyndiVillager
Lysander Summers (1) eatenJesseVillager
Professor Monty PendletonClare
Evangelia SeongAdia
Poppy PerkinsKadi
Amber Chou WilsonDaphne
Ainsley Lynch (3) eatenRowanSeer/fool
Amy Jewelannabelle
Daisy ParkerDonna
James CadeDan
Stanislaw KurekStephen
Stefan Archer (8) lynchedemziesVillager
Amy RosemaryClara
Sara MoonMaia
Kard ThomasDanny
Skylar Anderson (5) eatenSamanthaVillager
Saira LykimsSoho
Harper Alston (9) eatenanaVillager
Sarah Keithmel

Green - confirmed innocent by the seer/doctor healing/checking them
Yellow - claimed but can't be confirmed, still most likely telling the truth because nobody has counter-claimed
Orange - Claims villager but we can't be sure
Red - Hasn't claimed anything

Jace Blade - villager
Penny Wills - no claim

Zara Woodlock - seer
Monty Pendleton - villager
Evangelia Seong - doctor
Poppy Perkins - ghost

Amber Chou Wilson - villager
Amy Jewel - villager
Daisy Parker - no claim
James Cade - drunk
Stanislaw Kurek - villager
Amy Rosemary - villager
Sara Moon - apprentice

Kard Thomas - villager
Saira Lykims - villager
Sarah Keith - villager

IM SO CONFUSED

Last edited:
Did some highlighting

Green - confirmed innocent by the seer/doctor healing/checking them
Yellow - claimed but can't be confirmed, still most likely telling the truth because nobody has counter-claimed
Orange - Claims villager but we can't be sure
Red - Hasn't claimed anything

Jace Blade - villager
Penny Wills - no claim

Zara Woodlock - seer
Monty Pendleton - villager
Evangelia Seong - doctor
Poppy Perkins - ghost

Amber Chou Wilson - villager
Amy Jewel - villager
Daisy Parker - no claim
James Cade - drunk
Stanislaw Kurek - villager
Amy Rosemary - villager
Sara Moon - apprentice

Kard Thomas - villager
Saira Lykims - villager
Sarah Keith - villager

The wolves are almost 100% certainly amongst the orange villagers or red no claims. Only I know that I'm a villager of course so that narrows it down more for me but not for everyone else T-T
So how are we going to decide who weā€™re lynching tonight?

Edit thanks for reposting Danny!! Maybe you could edit with the colours so we can see it better?

edit 2 Iā€™m gonna go see the votes from other ā€˜daysā€™

Scrutinizing their voting patterns? Of the unconfirmed people
Edit: am I right in assuming 4 of the 9 unconfirmed or unclaimed people are likely wolves?

I'm currently going through every page :lol: I'm bullet pointing my findings, will post when I'm done!

I want to update my voting table with new confirmed people too but it may be a bit!

Scrutinizing their voting patterns? Of the unconfirmed people
Edit: am I right in assuming 4 of the 9 unconfirmed or unclaimed people are likely wolves?
I think thatā€™s correct.

if there are 8 villagers eaten/lynched and there are 15 villagers all in all, there should be only 7 villagers left and i dont know where im going with this KAKKAKA

if there are 8 villagers eaten/lynched and there are 15 villagers all in all, there should be only 7 villagers left and i dont know where im going with this KAKKAKA
Revealing our roles this early has forced all the wolves to claim villager, so 4 people claiming villager are like 90% likely wolves :p

It just occurred to me the people whose roles have been confirmed...are in danger of being eaten during the next night phase =)) so we better get at least one wolf...

So how are we going to decide who weā€™re lynching tonight?
At the moment, our best bet might be Donna, since I think she's the only one who hasn't claimed a role yet (unless I missed someone else šŸ¤·).

...4 of those are wolves :lol:

edit: @Amy Jewel thatā€™s true, but she hasnā€™t been on since she last posted as far as Iā€™m aware.

Donna agreed last night though and as Claire pointed out hasnā€™t been on since which doesnā€™t make her look suspicious to me

Yeah I don't think Donna is particularly suspicious because she hasn't been on.

And yes, the claimed roles are in danger now. Claire said something yesterday about the doctor protecting themselves now so they live another day, but they could also go for the seer in case they can be more useful to us one more day.

EDIT: Doctor don't tell us what you'll do keep the wolves guessing :r

Yeah I don't think Donna is particularly suspicious because she hasn't been on.

And yes, the claimed roles are in danger now. Claire said something yesterday about the doctor protecting themselves now so they live another day, but they could also go for the seer in case they can be more useful to us one more day.

EDIT: Doctor don't tell us what you'll do keep the wolves guessing :r
I agree. Donā€™t tell us please. And yeah I donā€™t find Donna suspicious, thatā€™s why I mentioned her not having logged on/seen the thread after she posted :)

Aye I also mentioned in an edit in one of my earlier posts that the doctor shouldn't announce who they're going to heal, gives the best chance of survival!!

right now the ones who im suspecting the most are saira/soho, and stan/stephen

as ive said, soho has been a suspect of mine and while its STILL a gut feeling. its also because of this:
edit: i didnā€™t claim the role because I assumed everyone who didnā€™t reply was a villager

edit: sorry *who didnā€™t have a special role*

edit (again, sorry): iā€™m a villager btw

im suspecting stephen now because he keeps posting as if he was the drunk but claimed he was a villager?? i might be wrong about it tho so :///

te day 1Vote day 2Vote day 3Vote day 4Role
Zennon Baros TeigsXXXXVillager (lynched)
Jace BladeZachZennon Baros 11no voteLuxen Silverback 2no vote
Luxen Silverback IIBrianZennon Baros 3Stanislaw Kurek 2Jace Blade 1XVillager (lynched)
Penny WillsVerityZennon Baros 5Professor Cyndi Kingsley 6Daisy Parker 1Evangelia Seong 1
Stefan Archer 4
Selene Le FeyMiaStefan Archer 1Professor Cyndi Kingsley 5Stefan Archer 1XVillager (eaten)
Zara WoodlockMargaEvangelia Seong 2no voteAmy Rosemary 2Kard Thomas 1
Professor Cyndi KingsleyCyndiEvangelia Seong 1Skylar Anderson 1XXVillager (lynched)
Lysander SummersJesseXXXXVillager (eaten)
Professor Monty PendletonClaireSara Moon 1no voteKard Thomas 1
Luxen Silverback 5
Sara Moon 4
Stefan Archer5
Evangelia SeongAdiaStefan Archer 2no voteno voteno vote
Poppy PerkinsKadino voteno voteno voteSara Moon 3
Amber Chou WilsonDaphneZennon Baros 1 no voteAmy Rosemary 1Sara Moon 1
Amy Rosemary 1
Ainsley LynchRowanZennon Baros 2XXXSeer/fool (eaten)
Amy JewelAnnabelleZennon Baros 7no voteno voteno vote
Daisy ParkerDonnaZennon Baros 9no voteLuxen Silverback 1no vote
James CadeDanno voteno voteLuxen Silverback 3no vote
Stanislaw KurekStevenLuxen Silverback II 1
no vote
Luxen Silverback 4Sara Moon 2
Stefan ArcherEmziesno voteno voteno voteXVillager (Lynched)
Amy RosemaryClarano voteProfessor Cyndi Kinsley 3no voteSarah Keith 1
Stefan Archer 3
Sara MoonMaiaZennon Baros 10Professor Cyndi Kinsgley 1Luxen Silverback 6Stefan Archer 1
Kard ThomasDannyno voteno voteno voteZara Woodlock 1
Skylar AndersonSamanthaZennon Baros 8Stanislaw Kurek 1XXVillager (eaten)
Saira LykimsSohoZennon Baros 6Professor Cyndi Kingsley 4Kard Thomas 2Stefan Archer 2
Harper AlstonAnaJace Blade 1Daisy Parker 1Amy Rosemary 3Evangelia Seong 2
Sara Moon 6
Penny Wills
Sarah KeithMelZennon Baros 4
Then changed to
Evangeline Seong 3
Professor Cyndi Kingsley 2no voteSara Moon 5

Ok to explain!

I bolded those who have claimed villager but aren't proven, they are the ones to watch. I kept their names normal in the rest of the table

I turned those who have been confirmed innocent pink because I already used green

Those in yellow are the same who are yellow in Claire's list, not confirmed but not counter claimed

Evangeline and Zara are bold because they are the more important roles who can actually give us information.

right now the ones who im suspecting the most are saira/soho, and stan/stephen

as ive said, soho has been a suspect of mine and while its STILL a gut feeling. its also because of this:

im suspecting stephen now because he keeps posting as if he was the drunk but claimed he was a villager?? i might be wrong about it tho so :///
Steven has definitely posted over 20 words before, so he's not been pretending to be the drunk. I'm suspicious now of you saying that xD

EDIT:
That would also be me but after reading that most of the players agreed with it, just went with it and told my role, too. That and I had just woken up.

This post alone on this very page has more than 20 words.

Especially after some of us had already mentioned us being convinced of Dan being the drunk. And he confirmed it today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back