Werewolf: Birthday Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh...yeah. xD

I find it interesting that Danielle Warbeck is not even trying to convince us of innocence.
I'm changing my vote. I vote to lynch Danielle Warbeck.

Vote Changed: Danielle Warbeck

I vote to lynch Danielle Warbeck, just because I don't know who to vote for.

Vote Received: Danielle Warbeck

Actually I just went to eat and planned to plead now, haha. ^_^
Anyways, please do not vote for me. I can assure you I am only a villager, and killing a villager wouldn't help, now would it? I don't need to get out, for I am a villager. That's it. :D

If your reason why you voted for me is because I didn't plead innocent, well please chnge your vote, because I plaaned to post after I got back from the restaurant, which happened to be a while afterwards...if thats your only reason, please change. :cry: (If you have a legit reason tell me pweasee!)

I'm at school right now so apologies if my iPod makes weird autocorrections. xD um, I really don't know who to vote for so I might as well go for Danielle warbeck. her pleading didn't seem very genuine.

how so? Just because I'm not begging on my knees screaming "DONT KILL MEEEEEEEEE" (exaggeration, but you get what im saying.) oesn't mean its mnot genuine, I am a villager so please don't vote for me. :(

"for I am a villager". lol, idk, do people actually talk like that? xD it just sounded like acting to me. anyway, we don't really have any evidence to go on so my vote definitely isn't trying to target you. I'm pretty sure aimee's still in the majority, we just have to vote for someone.

I've no clue here, so I'm going to go with majority(?)

I vote to lynch: Danielle Warbeck

....sorry if you're a villager though :(

I do. (probbaly cuz im a nerd xD ) But I have counted, and Aimee doesn't have the majority. She has 7. I have 8.

Serious guys. serious? Oh god. Can I skip town? :p

I have told you I'm a villager, and Aimee can Still get majority, if you act quickly. I only need 3 votes(gone). Pretty please?

Making me suspicious too.
Voting changed to: Danielle Warbeck.

Vote Changed: Danielle Warbeck

This. Isn't. Happening. Ugh. I'm packing and leaving. Im desperate cause a villager doens't need to die.

I stand by my decision Danielle Warbeck, making yourself to hot.

Well. Although I'm a villager, I have no chances. You can try though. Please, don't vote for meh?

It was a dramatic day as the town met to determine who should be brought to justice for Takuya's untimely death. Plenty of suspicion circulated the meeting, and two key suspects came to the forefront. As the town voted, one after another, the cries of innocence and hope to survive another day fell on deaf ears.
Danielle Warbeck, a werewolf was lynched.

It is night.

As morning breaks, the town is acutely aware of what it is they should expect come morning. Judging from the tracks found the previous day, there were at least three wolves and only one was taken care of. With a single guardian to protect the town, it was unlikely that the night would pass without incident.
Each villager woke and checked on those in their own home before venturing out to see who in the town had been taken in the night.
Only Dymetris Kozlov, a villager was missing.

It is day.

okay so this time because he was the only noe who voted for someone different, im going to vote to lynch jet hughes.

Vote Received: Jet Hughes

Well, two people have already voted for Jet, and I'm inclinded to follow them. Jet!

Oh.. and here I thought that Aimee was the wolf...so it was Danielle eh??

I still have nothing to base on, but I'm not going to follow my gut feeling this time around...So, I'll just go with the others... I'll vote for Jet Hughes...

A reminder to dead people: You're dead.
No talking in this thread, no liking posts in this thread, no trying to sway people one way or another.

Since its still so early in the game I'm going to just go with everyone else and vote to lynch Jet Hughes.

You people know that following what others choose can be wrong. Besides, a wolf might be trying to cover his or her self by following with the crowd to not be seen or heard. So, I believe that either one or all three wolves have voted to lynch me. So, I vote to lynch Artemis Blackmore-Yearling for following quickly to the one vote without saying any information.

Vote Received: Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling

I'm not going along with others.
Can't believe I am doing this but I vote to lynch off Alyssa Chevalier.

Vote Received: Alyssa Chevalier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back