Werewolf: Birthday Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright! Perfect! (Or good enough for me. ;) )
I'll be sending out game role PMs shortly.

The game is afoot!​

It is night.
Villagers may rest their weary heads while players who have business in the night can PM me their actions.
Night will end approximately 12 hours from this post (or whenever all nighttime activities are done - whichever comes sooner).

The village wakes from a restful night's sleep. There had been rumours of werewolves in the town the night before, but nobody paid them any mind as they all took to their beds for the night. Surely the cries of wolf were no more than schoolchildren playing.
Unfortunately, the town's being so dismissive of the idea of werewolves cost it a life. Professor Takuya Blaze a villager was discovered in the town's main square, torn to bits with little left for the scavengers. It was clearly werewolves.

It is day.

You may all discuss your suspicions of who is a wolf, or working with the wolves. You may all cast one vote to lynch somebody during the day. If you are changing your vote, please make that clear in your post. Try to vote using the account you signed up to play the game with. Best of luck to the village!

Danielle Warbeck, I don't think there's enough evidence to discuss but I vote Danielle off.

Vote Received: Danielle Warbeck

At this point, I have nothing to base my vote on. I choose to lynch Jet Hughes.

Vote Received: Jet Hughes

I don't really have any evidence but I choose to lynch Aimee Darkhart. It's my first time playing this game, but I just have this feeling that she is a wolf.

Vote Received: Aimee Darkhart

I have no evidence of anyone as a wolf as of now. But, Patricia Styx is my vote.

Vote Received: Patricia Styx

I'm going to place my vote to lynch Danielle Warbeck as well.

I've got no evidence (although correct me if I am wrong, with 3 wolves, shouldn't 3 villagers be dead?) but I suppose I will...vote for Aimee Darkhart.
Just for laughs, she could have killed off someone OOC she knew. =)) Wait, wrong Melissa. Whoops. Oh well.

The wolves work as a team. One kill per night.

Oh okay. Thanks for clearing that up. ^_^

I vote Briar Rowan - she is an actual werewolf after all :r She was also on at precisely the same time that Nick posted! Hmmm

Vote Received: Briar Rowan

(don't you just love the first day? :p )
ehh, I might as well vote Aimee Darkhart. No reason, just nothing to go off of. :/

Dang. xD I thought for sure Blaze was one of the Werewolves! Oh well. It's hard to put actual evidence out just yet so my vote is more or less random.

I vote to lynch Aimee Darkhart.

Thanks Kaitlyn, nice you have so much faith in me. :p

But I'll vote for Aimee Darkhart. There's no evidence at the moment.

I'll vote for Aimee Darkhart ,I have no evidence but I'm new and I gonna go with some other peoples :r

What difference does being online at time of posting make?

I vote Aimee darkheart because everyone else is and I have no evidenc to support anything else.

i'm going to have to go for Danielle Warbeck. Dunno why, just have this feeling :r

I think Hadan Hensel, because I think she'd jump at the chance to kill/eat Takuya :r

Vote Received: Hadan Hensel

Sapphire Bookchild said:
I second Madz
Could you clarify who this is a vote for, or if this is a vote?

Day phase will end in about 3 hours.
That's three hours to plead innocence, try to change votes, surprise lynch somebody else, etc.

Samual Kaster said:
I think Hadan Hensel, because I think she'd jump at the chance to kill/eat Takuya :r
Who wouldn't? :r
In all seriousness, this game is fun. xD Timing of posts, kinda...irrelevant since the werewolfs use the PM system to get villagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back