Werewolf: Birthday Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna lynch Jet Huges,for now anyways

Vote Received: Jet Hughes

I choose Riley Sparkles to be different and save Jet's neck

Vote Received: Riley Sparkles

Now remember what happened last time you guys lynched me - mistake! :(

Why do you vote Alyssa? I'd be interested to hear your reasons!

I would agree. I have strong feelings that Riley is a villager. I saw it, if you know what I mean. :r
Well, I voted to lynch Alyssa because I remember Jessye telling me she hates the PM system. Seen her using it twice now. And I saw her as a Werewolf.
Although I might be the fool too. :correct:

I second Kaitlyn and vote for Alyssa Chevalier

Vote Received: Alyssa Chevalier

If I was the Werewolf, why would I vote to lynch off Danielle? Who's my teammate.

I vote for Jet Hughs. My reasoning is that He didn't end up voting for Danielle, who turned out to be a Werewolf.

Vote Received: Jet Hughes

Alyssa Chevalier said:
If I was the Werewolf, why would I vote to lynch off Danielle? Who's my teammate.
To cover up your own skin.
Since I saw Jessye as the werewolf, I have no other choice.

If that was the case, I'd be lowering my chances to win. I'm not that dumb. xD

Definitely not the Werewolf.
Who's to say, you're not the Werewolf who's pretending to be another role?

I told everyone who I was, or a strong hint toward it.
Any reason why you haven't said what you were? :r

I am changing my vote to Alyssa Chevalier. Yesterday was a lucky guess killing a werewolf first try. If we have the seer saying that they saw Alyssa Chevalier as a werewolf than the least we could is listen to them. If Kaitlyn is the fool than we will find out at the end of the day. So sorry Jessye but that is the way the cookie crumbles.

Indeed I could be. But for me to turn on my best friend in a game, that speaks for itself.
So easy to turn me to death. Doesn't matter, I am probably dead by the morning, since the wolves will attack the Seer.

That could also be a risky game move you're playing. You could easily fool people into thinking you're innocent and I'm not by voting against me because that normally doesn't happen, when you're really only saving your own skin!

We will have to see by the end of the day, if people go along with my reasoning or not, now won't we? But if you are the traitor, or if I'm the fool, then whoops. =))

I change my vote to Alyssa on the grounds that she is trying to mislead that she is not a werewolf. That didn't work out the first time.

Vote Changed: Alyssa Chevalier

I'm not sure... There are two extremely conflicting sides. But I don't think Kaitlyn would vote for Jessye unless she was pretty sure she was a wolf. So for now my vote is to lynch Alyssa Chevalier.

hmm, it seems that my earlier reasoning has caused me some problems and whilst I agree with both I am going to have to go with my gut and so I am going to stick to lynching jet hughes.you guys seem to be forgetting that this would be the simplest way for kaitlyn to get the suspicion off her.

I was suspicious of Jessye yesterday. She said something about making a random vote, but there was nothing random about it. She was going with the majority at the time in voting for Aimee. Not random at all. That combined with Kaitlyn going against her is enough to convince me of her lycanthropy :p .

I vote to lynch Alyssa Chevalier.

Teigan, I don't think this is taking the suspicion off her...if not it's drawing more attention to her. There wasn't a suspicion in the first place, she came out with a clue before anyone accused her :/

Kaitlyn forgot the third seer option she may be the devil covering for a wolf. It's a bit early for the sear to show themselves otherwise isn't it unless she has her own plan. Or she could not be a seer at all though I don't know the advantages of claiming seer when your not.
I vote Riley sparkles as her excuse against being voted was that it was a big mistake that she was voted off last time. However there is such a small chance that she has the same roll as last time it seems like a very weak excuse.

Vote Received: Riley Sparkles

if you remember last vote, she was voted by two people and even though that doesn't necessarily speak for much it still lingers, im changing my vote to Hadan Hensel.

Vote Changed: Hadan Hensel

There are about four hours left in the day cycle, and the votes as of this post stand as follows:
Jet Hughes: VII
Alyssa Chevalier: VI
Riley Sparkles: II
Hadan Hensel: I

I vote to lynch Alyssa Chevalier.

Okay, this isn't a vote for now, because I still haven't decided. I just want to bring something up that I think needs discussing. Kaitlyn yesterday made the point of mentioning that she thought there would be three villagers dead, right? and then nick had to clarify that the wolves acted as a team. the funny thing is, I recall her having a similar question last game. basically what that means to me is that kaitlyn either has a not-so-good memory/comprehension skills, or she wanted to make it seem like she could never be the wolf (because a wolf would know that). Also, she originally voted for Aimee darkhart, but then changed her vote at last minute when it was obvious that Danielle was wing voted off. now I'm not accusing her outright, because like i said it could always be a genuine forgetful moment. xD I just want to give kaitlyn the chance to clear that up and everyone else to discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back