Wereclown in Town

Well I'm confused because yesterday you were like "Whatever kill me if you like" but today it's a dire mistake??

I honestly don't care if y'all lynch me off, but it will still be a dire mistake either way. xD
And no one else has tried to claim my role either so, there's that.

So I'm a bit torn, because on the one hand Kaitlyn is being a bit suspect, but I don't know whether or not that's by accident. Last round I was like 90% sure she was the fortune teller, and whilst that's a dangerous role to have, it doesn't pose as big of a threat towards the wereclowns as the seer.

On that note, Brandon has totally just encouraged the fortune teller and seer to reveal themselves, and that's pinged my radar so hard. He's saying Jesse was a suspect from the start and that he remains when all the carnival workers are all disappearing, but the only one who suspected him was Sammy, and that was after the very first round with nothing to go on. In my mind, that'd make Sammy the seer if she saw Jesse as a wereclown, but if that was true then why didn't the wereclowns take her out? The seer is way too dangerous to leave lying around. And what if Jesse was the Daredevil? Going after him right off the bat makes no sense. Brandon and Sammy are therefore right up on my list of most suspicious players.

I vote to lynch Brandon.

Vote Noted: James Killian

As far as I'm concerned, as an add on, anyone that votes to lynch off someone with a role that can't be doubled (pretty useless tactic if I were the wereclown cause the real person can be like 'Oh no, this person is because that's my role' if you really think about it), is a reason to cause suspicion.
For that, I vote to lynch Riley Sparkles.

Vote Noted: Riley Sparkles

Why would it be bad if the fortune teller or Seer revealed themselves? In fact, if Kaitlyn was a wereclown and was lying about being a fortune teller would the real one not step up and try to convince us otherwise? Also, if the seer is in game then they could use their ability to also clear Kaitlyn name in some way shape or form. If Kaitlyn was a wereclown then it would be massive risk for her to take such a big gambit so early on in the game . As can see from the conversation people are quick to suspect anyone claiming to be any particular role. A wereclown posing as a fortune teller is only doable so long as no one claims to be the same role as it would be a fifty-fifty chance they could get lynched. No I feel as though Kaitlyn just might be telling the truth and as such I find it suspect that before a discussion could even be had that Donna was the first to offer up Kaitlyn name up without hesitation.

I vote to lynch Riley Sparks. on those grounds. Though If I am to loose this vote pay close attention to those who were quick to toss my name out as well.

The Vote so far:
2- Kaitlyn
2- Brandon
2- Donna
Also Jesse was autocorrected from Jessye from my phone.

Vote Noted: Riley Sparkles

James Killian said:
Why would it be bad if the fortune teller or Seer revealed themselves?
Because that exposes them to the wereclowns, and those two roles have a chance of revealing them, therefore making the seer and fortune teller massive targets ._.

I don't even suspect Kaitlyn, I think she's for real about being the fortune teller.

So now I've just got Brandon, Donna and Sammy in my head >_< Stuff it, I'm leaving my vote as it is for now. We can only hope for some consensus by nightfall, otherwise the Sword Swallower is for the chop as well D:
<i>
</i>

But a Fortune Teller can't really say with certainty that they're a Fortune Teller, because it's easy for them to spend the majority of the game believing they're the real Seer, right?
Which is why I thought Kaitlyn was suspicious to begin with - because the other person wouldn't be able to claim it so easily.

Kaitlyn saw Monty as the strong man which would suggest that Kaitlyn is a fortune teller as Monty was not a strongman.

I got lucky because the clowns killed who I saw the night before. That was why I was really confused when James was the strongman, and when Monty was killed, that confirmed that I'm not the seer.

I am curious if Wren believes me to be a werelown and believes kaitlyn is the fortuneteller then why did I get the vote. I too believe Kaitlyn is being honest about her role. It is why I voted for Donna. Wren you too suspected Donna as well so why have you turned your sights on me rather than on the person who is quick to vote to lynch the fortune teller, if you really do believe Kaitlyn to be honest.

Actually, why is there suspicion on Donna? Did I miss something? :lol:

James Killian said:
I am curious if Wren believes me to be a werelown and believes kaitlyn is the fortuneteller then why did I get the vote. I too believe Kaitlyn is being honest about her role. It is why I voted for Donna. Wren you too suspected Donna as well so why have you turned your sights on me rather than on the person who is quick to vote to lynch the fortune teller, if you really do believe Kaitlyn to be honest.
You kind of answered your own question. Why wouldn't I vote for the person I believe to be the wereclown over the person I think is the fortune teller? A fortune teller isn't any threat to me unless they 'see' me as a role I'm not in, where as a wereclown is an immediate threat to me and everyone else.

I suspected Donna but I had nothing to base that suspicion on, so I didn't vote for her.
Some people made some valid arguments as to why Kaitlyn was suspicious, but my belief in her being the fortune teller hasn't changed, so I didn't vote for her.

I've already explained my reasons for suspecting you and I'm stickin' to it, bud. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but there's only one way to find out =))

Donna seems rather set on kaitlyn

It easy to point fingers when you are not possibly on the chopping block. I am innocent and I would keep an eye on those who are looking to vote me if I do not make it.

Well I'm not set, it's just a gut feeling. If she is the fortune teller, then yeah, sucky move by me. But I am suspicious of her. I'm definitely not a clown though; I'm the Master of Ceremonies, and I don't think it's dangerous me telling you that because the clowns can't kill me.

Okay so I'm sorry I haven't been active for the first part of the game as I was busy all weekend but I am now trying to catch up.

I feel like Brandon is protesting a little too much about him not being the clown, which makes me more suspicious of him than anyone else on the list so far.

However, my vote is actually going to lynch Alexis because her earlier responses seem a little suspect to me. Idk call it a hunch or maybe I'm just overthinking things, but her simple responses seemed like she was trying to divert attention away from her by 'pointing out' something a wereclown might say onto someone else. Plus the fact that her picking someone to lynch was chosen at random rather than seeing what everyone else had to say about others after she cast her 'randomized' vote. Idk idk if I'm wrong then I'm sorry Alexis!! But something about her responses just stuck out to me. o_O

Vote Noted: Zara Cohen-Knight

If Donna is telling the truth, I am afraid I'd have to retract my vote. She's a trump card if the clowns can't get her at night, you know? We can't lynch someone who can't die.

Marisol Woods said:
Okay so I'm sorry I haven't been active for the first part of the game as I was busy all weekend but I am now trying to catch up.

I feel like Brandon is protesting a little too much about him not being the clown, which makes me more suspicious of him than anyone else on the list so far.

However, my vote is actually going to lynch Alexis because her earlier responses seem a little suspect to me. Idk call it a hunch or maybe I'm just overthinking things, but her simple responses seemed like she was trying to divert attention away from her by 'pointing out' something a wereclown might say onto someone else. Plus the fact that her picking someone to lynch was chosen at random rather than seeing what everyone else had to say about others after she cast her 'randomized' vote. Idk idk if I'm wrong then I'm sorry Alexis!! But something about her responses just stuck out to me. o_O
It's okay haha. I'm literally just so confused by this game... Besides we have the option to change our minds so I figured if I wanted to I could.

I suppose I'll vote for Dan, since it was random, and have no reason to suspect Donna, or Brandon, or anyone now, at the moment.

Vote Changed: Matthew Cosgrove
Please specify that you are changing your vote as opposed to voting for the first time.

I find Brandon suspicious by what's been said so far, and the logic presented hasn't been all that solid. The whole helpful posting of roles, and who has died, could be a legitimate attempt to aid us and be organised, as I've done the same thing in the past, or it could be a wereclown tactic - attempting to look helpful to avoid suspicion.

Riley Sparkles said:
Well I'm not set, it's just a gut feeling. If she is the fortune teller, then yeah, sucky move by me. But I am suspicious of her. I'm definitely not a clown though; I'm the Master of Ceremonies, and I don't think it's dangerous me telling you that because the clowns can't kill me.
giphy.gif

Damn, what a game-changer! =)) Does anyone else feel warm and snuggly because Donna's in a nice role? :p

I mean she could be lying I guess, it wouldn't be a bad wereclown tactic to claim that role and turn it into a he-said-she-said kind of face off, but it wouldn't work for very long.

Welp, my vote stands for now (and I hope I don't have to apologise to a dead Brandon later, if it comes to that D:)

First of all, apologies for disappearing for a bit; I've been trying to move out of my college accomodation and it's proving more stressful than I had anticipated, but you should see my room right now; it is as bare as my soul!

Anyway, hilarious quips aside; the new names of the roles are really confusing me, but I'm not particularly suspicious of anyone at the moment havingread back. I don't think it would be a good idea for the seer to reveal themselves, because they would immediately become a target. It only really makes sense for a seer to reveal themselves when they've seen the role of a wereclown. I am inclined to believe Kaitlyn about being the fortune teller.

Urgh I'm torn between Brandon & Donna. For now I vote to lynch Brandon because I don't know why you would try to get the seer to out themselves just to be lynched by the wereclowns later.

Vote Noted: James Killian

I am protesting quite a bit but again if you are on trial would you not do the same. The helpfulness is because this is my first time playing the game and so the organization is more for me than anything else. With so many people, and us using o'clock names and the likes it is a ton of information to process. Every vote and murder reveals a little more each time. It could be a rookie mistake which will cost me my first play through. However it is a bold move on Donna's part to claim master of ceremonies, but seeing as no one has contested the role so far I am forced to retract my vote. The Master of ceremonies is protected from wereclown a so it is a role that can not be lost so easily.

I change my vote to lynch Kalif Styx. while I want to trust Kaitlin is right in being the fortune teller, I feel that she is not. The reason being, if I were a wereclown then the biggest threat to my game would first be the seer followed up by the fortune teller. The reason being that these two roles are the only ones that could reveal my true identity. Seer would be the largest target as they are the most accurate. Second would be the fortune teller as they have a chance though small of being right. Kaitlyn revealed early on to be the fortune teller and yet she has not been killed by a wereclown. Why would wereclown want to leave an easy victim in the game to be voted out? Each day there is great risk to keeping them alive as the few numbers raise the chance of them working through there visions.Without a strongman to protect them it would haphazard to reveal there role with out some guarantee that they will be safe. If I am wrong in this then I will nominate myself in the next round if I make it through the night.

Vote Changed: Kalif Styx

Professor Kalif Styx said:
Because I see random roles, I don't really pose a real threat. There is a good of a chance of us lynching a wereclown opposed to me seeing one as a wereclown. The probability that I would see one as the real thing is very slim.
I've already explained this, Brandon.
And no one has challenged my role either, so getting rid of someone with a special role is pretty much a fail move on the circus' tent. Otherwise, let's see if you hold true that you will lynch yourself off, because you'll be very much wrong.

If a majority vote remains in my favor today then, I will change my vote to lynch myself that is how sure I am of my innocence. You would pose a threat to a wereclown because you could right. Besides you would be an easy target to eliminate during the night. If I were a wereclown you would have been the first to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back