Wereclown in Town

Riley Sparkles said:
It would be better to look at who has been active/online, but not participating in this conversation.
That's what I'm looking for and honestly, Jessye or Sammy would have my vote if thinking like that. I will keep my vote of Jessye for now though

Hmmm okay then I know we don't have too much to go off of but it's better than just randomly guessing. So because people seem to suspect Jessye and she has used the PM system during the night phase, I guess I'll vote to lynch Jessye.

I'll change my vote if anything else comes up!

Vote Noted: Rosalina Starling

I've not seen her using the pm system at night. I have seen Jesse using it though. But that's not reliable.

Looking around to determine who was still left, the group set themselves to the task of finding a Wereclown. Well, some of them did. Others remained quietly in the background offering nothing to the group. The carnival members felt that two people were being most suspicious, and with ease they shoved Rosalina Starling onto the Tilt-a-Whirl, cutting the seatbelt and hitting the dangerously high setting that they'd been instructed to never ever hit and leaving her to it. She held on for as long as she could, but not for long enough. With her last breath, Rosalina Starling, the Daredevil declared her innocence.

It is NIGHT.

The carnival members were beside themselves, the fear and distrust making it impossible for them to look each other in the eyes as they left their trailers. Three Wereclowns still walked with them, still helped them to continue to kill each other off. With their eyes trained in any direction but at another survivor, it didn't take long for the group to spot another dead Carnival Worker. Marisol Woods was flat on the ground, venomous snakes from the snake charmer's show writhing all over her as they continued to bite and poison her.

It is DAY.

:cry:
I mean Jesse maybe?

Lets think about this for a moment.. Donna claimed that she was the Master of Ceremonies and we believed her straight away because it's a big role of the game and important to us. But, when you think about it, Donna is always here ready to point the finger at someone. Now, I'm not sure if that's just because she has a lot of theories or if that's just general wolfy behaviour..

Just something to think about..

I think it's because I am Master of Ceremonies that has given me confidence to point fingers because no one will kill me at night. I wouldn't be this loud I don't think, if I were a clown.

I don't know if I'm suspecious of anyone that has been contributing to the conversation a lot, personally I'm more inclinded towards those have been super quiet, hoping they might fly under the radar and be forgotten about.

I was thinking about Zach as one I'm sorta suspecious off, he's been quiet for ages and now he comes on to just point the finger at Donna for voicing her opinion.

Also, I'm thinking about Alexis, when she has talked she's played the innocent 'it's my first time, I don't know what I'm doing' part - and also, Abby voted for her early on so maybe getting revenge?

Esme Lancaster said:
</COLOR></FONT>[ol]
[li] Esme Lancaster
[li]<COLOR color="midnightblue">Professor Wren Louise</LI>
[li]Professor Kalif Styx
[li]Professor Justin Cliffeton
[li]Samuel Phillips
[li] Riley Sparkles
[li]Zara Cohen-Knight
[li] Sara Moon
[li]Patricia Styx
<LI>[li] Kate Moon-Archer
[/li][/ol]
<FONT font="Times">This is who we have left.
Quite a bit of these are under the radar. From Annaleise, to Sara, to Kate Moon-Archer, etc.
It is hard to narrow it down completely.

Just going to clear this up and say that I've been under the radar because of other reasons!

I've just caught up with what's happening and I can currently say that I'm also suspicious of Zach and Donna because of what Pat has said. I'm also a little suspicious of Pat but I'm pretty sure that's just because everyone is suspicious and not for any particular reason!

Riley Sparkles said:
The people I have seen using the PM system at night has been Jessye, Jesse and Sammy.
Yeah, because I've been PMing you =))

In regards to suspicions, I'm suss on Zach now, unless Zach was secretly the Master of Ceremonies but it seems extremely unlikely. I'm also thinking it could potentially be Alexis or Annaleise - especially since Anna hasn't said anything until her name was brought up.

Okay so I might be heading to bed soon and we haven't voted for anyone yet. For now, I'm going to vote for Annaleise. I find it really suspicious that she's been mostly quiet during the game and her only real input is to vote someone off, and only when her name is mentioned does she turn up agai , which tells me she's obviously keeping track of the game.

Vote Noted: Samuel Phillips

I was really sure of the last few people I voted for but I feel like I'm back to square one, which is pretty nerve-wracking. I have almost no suspicions anymore D:

The only person who pings a little is Zach 'cause he tends to pop in and out conveniently but doesn't input a lot, so I'm going to vote for Zach.

Please don't let's lose another :cry:

Vote Noted: Justin Cliffeton

I'm highly suspicious of Jesse and Zach but for now, I'll just vote for Zach. KR has good enough reasonings.

Coming from the "Fortune Teller", which we still aren't sure of. The only reason you've become suspicious of me is this lame excuse of "he used the PM system during the night phase.", which I both explained and is not really the most solid thing I've heard, as I'm sure most people have. I think we have more reason to be suspicious of you. :)
I still call bs on you conveniently figuring out your role so early in the game. Don't think I've forgotten. :lol:

Considering that luck was on my side... call it on me but no one else has proved me wrong otherwise. Also I saw you, Jesse as a carnival worker. Am I wrong?
But we don't really have much else to go on. We've been making no progress with other methods.

I don't think I'll have the chance to vote later so I chose to vote for Zach.

Wereclown
Wereclown
Wereclown
Seer
Master of Ceremonies- Donna
Carnival Worker
Carnival Worker
Sword Swallower
Knife Thrower
fortune Teller -Kaitlyn

Okay, so as things stand, (if I've read back correctly) these are the remaining roles yeah?

I think what KR is saying makes sense, but I think Jesse is being very defensive, without need since Kaitlyn voted for Zach. I think if Kaitlyn were making up the fact that she's fortune teller, she would've waited until later in the game since doing it early would be suss. Adding tot hat that Kaitlyn saw Jesse as just a carnival worker, I find that a bit suspicious, since at this stage, it seems like Kaitlyn definitely is the fortune teller. As such, I vote to lynch Jesse.

Vote Noted: Esme Lancaster

Listening to each other wasn't an issue. Trusting each other was, especially for this carnival. Quickly enough, several people threw Justin's name out as a suspect. He seemed as guilty as anyone else and more guilty than some. When he realized that he was going to be killed off, Justin knew that he had to do something. Standing up, he reached for the sword that he always carried with him for his act. He wished the group good luck and then, with no hesitation, he pushed it into his flesh, dropping to the ground. Justin Cliffeton, the Sword Swallower was dead, and three Wereclowns still lived.

It is NIGHT.

With the sun sufficiently in the sky, the carnival members exited their trailers. One remained tightly shut though and it drew everyone's attention. After knocking softly...and then more firmly, someone turned the knob, finding the door uncharacteristically open. The carnival members creeped in, but they didn't have to go far to discover the body. In her favorite chair, was a dead Seer, Merrill Piper, a cup with the dregs of tea and a set of tarot cards scattered around the room as if she'd been caught trying to determine the identity of one or more of the wolves. It was the glass runes sticking out of her eyes that had done her in though.

It is DAY.

Well damn, Sammy was our best hope and the only people she ever voted to lynch are already dead :(

I'm still suspecious of Alexis for reasons I mentioned previously so I vote to lynch her for now.
FYI - list of everyone left:
[ol]
[li] Esme Lancaster </LI>
[li]Professor Wren Louise
[li]Professor Kalif Styx - Fortune Teller?
[li]Samuel Phillips
[li] Riley Sparkles - Master of Ceremonies?
[li]Zara Cohen-Knight
[li] Sara Moon
[li]Patricia Styx
<LI>[li] Kate Moon-Archer
[/li][/ol]

Vote Noted: Zara Cohen-Knight

Esme Lancaster said:
Riley Sparkles said:
The people I have seen using the PM system at night has been Jessye, Jesse and Sammy.
Yeah, because I've been PMing you =))

In regards to suspicions, I'm suss on Zach now, unless Zach was secretly the Master of Ceremonies but it seems extremely unlikely. I'm also thinking it could potentially be Alexis or Annaleise - especially since Anna hasn't said anything until her name was brought up.

Okay so I might be heading to bed soon and we haven't voted for anyone yet. For now, I'm going to vote for Annaleise. I find it really suspicious that she's been mostly quiet during the game and her only real input is to vote someone off, and only when her name is mentioned does she turn up agai , which tells me she's obviously keeping track of the game.

On this, I'm going to vote Annaleise.

We need to be weary. One more gone and that's it. I think we need to start telling everyone our roles. Donna and I have shared ours.

I vote to lynch Anna. She's being really suspicious about Wereclown in our chats.

Aaahhhh! :erm: No good, no good!

I'm floored, so I'm just going to wing it and agree with Pat.

I vote to lynch Alexis.

Vote Noted: Zara Cohen-Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back