Up to mischief

(((For the student who is about to barge in:

2cnfjo9.jpg

*Picture courtesy of Athene Perthro.)))

Crispin rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and yawned loudly. His stomach growled. "Soon," he told it, patting his stomach. He hoped the house elfs had stuff out already. He was starving!

He noticed the doors were closed. I'll tear them down if I have to get to the pudding! Suddenly a door opened and he saw the herbology teacher standing there.
"Hey Professor Rambolt! Is the food ready?" His grin died on his face when he looked over her shoulder and saw the bloody writing on the wall.

(((I assume this is NO LONGER CLOSED?))))

(Is that okay? :unsure: I gave him permission to come in. :D )

"Mr. Cold,"Cecily stuttered out before collecting herself. She managed to shut the door behind her. "You should still be in bed. Breakfast doesn't start for a while yet,"she said calmly.

"What the h1ll was that?!" Crispin's normally calm voice cracked. He pointed toward the Great Hall.

(((No, it is now able to be busted into I believe.)))

Professor Weiss looked up from where she was setting chairs back up to the doors where a student was about to enter. "Oh cr@p. Keep them out yet. We need to get the writing off!"

Cecily heard Belle's comment, hoping Crispin hadn't. She quickly conjured a plate of pumpkin pasties. "Here you are," she said cheerily, "this should hold you til breakfast." She thrust the plate into his hands. "Now come along. I have grading to do and you should go back to your dorm."

(I think Professor Lloyd took Athene to the hospital wing.)

Crispin staggered back a bit when the plate was shoved at him. He started to turn around then stopped. "No way," he dropped the plate on the floor. "I know what I saw! That was BLOOD!" he shouted.

((Any students going to join me? :D ))

Bellatrix Green said:
Bellatrix silently cackled.

ooc: I have to go, talk to you all later.
(((How? She's silenced. Silenced.... means no sound. :p )))

Professor King couldn't believe what was happening but continued to clean, figuring the more presentable the hall was the better off it would be when students were allowed in to see. He knew now that one had seen they all would have to be allowed to. Maybe that would make Athene and Bellatrix more hated? Whatever was the result, it would happen.

Lily hurried down to breakfast before heading out the pitch to get in some early morning flying. As she approached, she saw Crispin drop a plate and yell something about blood. "Did you just say blood?" she asked cautiously. "Oh, Hi Professor Rambolt. What is going on in there?"

"Oh bloody hell,"Cecily said, pinching the bridge of her nose. She straightened up and turned to Miss Potter. "Please return to your common rooms or go play outside," she said, her normally calm manner eclipsed by the stress of the past hour.

"No way!" Crispin cried out loudly. "I saw it! Behind the staff table! Who wrote it? What does it mean?" His lean body was tensed. His fists were held at his sides.

Professor Weiss looked at Professor King. "Do you want to get rid of the writing or shall I?"

"Professor are you okay? Did something happen in there?" Lily asked cautiously. She liked the professor and had never seen her this stressed out before. "Can I help you in any way?"

Kat hurried down to the Great Hall, eager to get some breakfast. She saw Lily and Crispin standing outside the doors with Professor Rambolt and Crispin was yelling something, though she couldn't make out what it was. She walked up to Lily and asked curisouly, "What the heck is going on?" She looked at Crispin, who was looking a little bit on the sick side of life, if she did say so. "What's going on? Did someone die? I mean why does everyone look so freaked out?"

"Someone died?" Courtney questioned Katalina after she made her way down to the Great Hall for breakfast. It was still early, but Courtney was rather hungry. "What's going on here? Why is there such a commotion?"

Courtney glanced at her fellow students with a raised eyebrow.

Lily leaned over to Kat. "I really don't know what is going on in there, but we are not allowed in, and Crispin said something about blood." she muttered low. "Hey Courtney. I woulda waited if I knew you were coming down too."

Cecily gave up on crowd control. She cast her patronus to find Alicia and turned back to the crowd of students. "We've had an incident. Nothing serious. Now go away!" she hissed, going back and opening the door to the great hall so she could go back inside.

Crispin's mismatched eyes narrowed. His Slytherin curiosity got the better of him. All judgement gone he stormed into the Great Hall, pushing past Professor Rambolt.

Lily heard the word from Professor Rambolt and watched as a silvery object was sent from her wand. She got a closer look over the Professor's shoulder as she headed back into the hall. Then Crispin pushed his way in and Lily got a full view of what had happened. There was Bellatrix tied up at the Hufflepuff table, and Professors King and Weiss cleaning up. Words were written on the wall in blood. Lily stopped short. "What the heck is that!?!" she screamed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back