Unsorted RPs

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Hello everyone! So I have a few unsorted characters that I would like to start rping more with! So I thought to offer you my unsorted characters
16600.jpg

Charlie Jacobs | Magical | 11 Years Old

Charlie is Samantha Jacob's cousins and one of the youngest cousins on Jacobs' Family Tree. He was born and raised in Auckland, New Zealand, and Mixed Blood. He is a huge jokester and has a HUGE love for superheroes. All things superheroes. You could say that he is a huge geek. Charlie However highly dislikes anything to do with sports and comic books. You'd most likely see him somewhere with a comic book of one of his favourite superheroes. Charlie has recently learnt how to skateboard, however, he isn't that great on the board just yet. He would, however, love to try and learn how to do tricks. Charlie energetic and humble, yet can be unorganised and impatient.

THREE WORDS TO DESCRIBE CHARLIE - Geeky, Unpredictable, Knowledgable
GOALS: To have fun and to be knowledgeable about the world

NEEDS: Friends, Dislikes

aesthetics
16493.jpg

Nolan Burke | Magical | 11 Years Old

Nolan Burke is one of the recent characters that I have created. He is from Ireland and is Mixed Blood. Nolan is very laidback as well as a huge dudebro. He loved anything active and sporty. He would like to be outside, doing any outside activities. He loves to skateboard, as well as having a huge love for Quidditch and Football (Soccer). He also has another side to him that people find quite interesting. Even though the boy has a sporty side, he also as a side where he has a huge interest in art and history. He likes to paint and do a lot of scrapbooking. Nolan is very protective over his siblings and friends and would do anything for them.

THREE WORDS TO DESCRIBE NOLAN - Musically-inclined, Artistic, Protective
GOALS: To be in a band, and to make life term friends

NEEDS: Friends, Dislikes

aesthetics
16491.jpg

Molly Burke | Magical | 9 Yeard Old

Molly Burke is Nolan's younger sister and is also mixed blood. Molly is very bubbly and is highly imaginative. She can be also very cheerful and always seems to be happy. She has a huge love for Disney, whether it's from the Disney Princesses to the Disney Channel shows. Though she has a huge dislike for mean and judgy people, as well as the huge dislike for dirt. She doesn't really like to get dirty or anything that's active for that matter. The younger girl also LOVES lollies and candy. Basically anything sweet. Even though the girl can be quite imaginative and bubbly, she can be quite blunt and sensitive, as well as gullible. I can imagine her being in a huge group of friends that are friendly, as well as ALOT of drama

THREE WORDS TO DESCRIBE MOLLY - Bubbly, Giggly, Imaginative
GOALS: To be well known or popular, and make a lot of friends!

NEEDS: Friends, Dislikes, Enemies, Bullies, DRAMA

aesthetics

These are my unsorted characters! If you'd like to do something with my other characters, you can always message him, and i'd happily be able to do something with our characters. If you'd like to do any other future plans, please don't be afraid to message me, I'd always love to create new characters or make new plots!

edit: i just added their aesthetics! hope they give you a little help on what they're like!

edit 2: i added their goals, as well as three words that describe them!​

Last edited:
Hey Maria!

I have a few unsorted kids to send your way! First, for next year I have Caleb Thorne(x). He's the baby of the Thorne family and is by far the most cheerful of the bunch. He's been alone while his brother and sister are at school for a couple years now so he is desperate for friends. He's more artsy then athletic, and can be a little bit self centered but is generally very enthusiastic and nice. I can see him getting along with both Charlie and Nolan. He would gladly let Charlie explain superheroes to him and bond over art stuff with Nolan even though he prefers music to painting.

And for Molly I have Felix Carnahan(x). I'm not exactly sure if they'd get along that well since he seems a bit rough around the edges for her, but I think it would be a fun interaction regardless. Felix is a bit of a self proclaimed prankster, even though he's not very good at it. He also has a bit of a middle child complex and is always seeking attention one way or another and trying to make people laugh.

Let me know what you think! I also added aesthetic links next to their names if you want to peak.

Hey Maria!

I have a few unsorted kids to send your way! First, for next year I have Caleb Thorne(x). He's the baby of the Thorne family and is by far the most cheerful of the bunch. He's been alone while his brother and sister are at school for a couple years now so he is desperate for friends. He's more artsy then athletic, and can be a little bit self centered but is generally very enthusiastic and nice. I can see him getting along with both Charlie and Nolan. He would gladly let Charlie explain superheroes to him and bond over art stuff with Nolan even though he prefers music to painting.

And for Molly I have Felix Carnahan(x). I'm not exactly sure if they'd get along that well since he seems a bit rough around the edges for her, but I think it would be a fun interaction regardless. Felix is a bit of a self proclaimed prankster, even though he's not very good at it. He also has a bit of a middle child complex and is always seeking attention one way or another and trying to make people laugh.

Let me know what you think! I also added aesthetic links next to their names if you want to peak.

Hey Kadi!

I think that these are awesome ideas! Though I think Charlie and Caleb may have slightly more in common, as Charlie isn't really athletic - he prefers to be sitting down, not moving a lot and be on his video games haha. But I'm sure that Charlie would be happy to talk and explain about superheroes.

Nolan has recently started to play a couple instruments like guitar and bass - though he isn't really that good at it - So that could be something that they could bond over - Nolan loves music a lot, he has a dream of starting a band one day

I think the dynamic and seeing how Felix and Molly interact would be interesting. Molly can kinda relate being the middle child since she has an older sibling as well as two younger siblings - as well as seeking attention is something that Molly craves to have sometimes as well - so there are similarities there. Molly wouldn't mind the pranking stuff. She'll defiantly be upset at first, but will laugh it off a little later on (if she was the one being pranked)

let me know what you think :D

I'm the WORST at responding lately and all my threads are just a big mess and some are even still unanswered, yet my desire to start new ones is always huge.

For Nolan I have Grayson, who also loves music, he owns a violin and is very interest in music and would like to learn how to play more instruments. Grayson is a bit shy and reserved at first and doesn't easily open up, probably won't even say that he plays violin unless Nolan asks him specifically. I also like that Nolan is kinda like Noah (Grayson's older brother) because of his sporty side, Grayson is kinda annoyed by that and lives a bit in his brother's shadow because Noah is very social and popular so having a Noah alike person would also be interesting. Maybe he gets annoyed in first threads and they slowly start bonding over music??

For Molly i have two people, Jackson, who is a lot like Charlie Jacobs, a total prankster, a ball of energy and the younger sibling of the Mendes family. I also have Asteria who is a more down to earth person, more responsible girl as she is used to always be responsible for protecting her younger sister. She is very independent and, like Grayson, doesn't trust easily as she keeps being lied to by foster families who say that she will never go back to foster care and yet she keeps on going back there so now she just has trust issues with everyone but her sister. You can choose none, one of the two, maybe both, I leave that to you xxx

Mariaaaaaa I have a couple of options for you!!

For either of your boys I've got Manaia here. He's the only char I'm going to be sorting next year, he's Prof. Josephs' oldest nephew. I'm still figuring him out but I think he'd be a better fit friendship-wise for Nolan, he also likes music and is a bit of a dudebro. I'm still in the process of working out his bio & figuring him out but I'd def be down for them to be friends! HNZ Jock Jamz band????

I haven't actually made the account yet, but I do have a char planned who's about Molly's age, Manaia's cousin Marama. I've barely really thought about her yet but could defs make her account early and do some plotting if you're keen? She's an only child and I think a bit withdrawn and shy, so I could see Molly either bringing her out of her shell or potentially the two of them sort of grating on each other? Either way, it could be fun to explore!!

Lemme know what you think!! :party:

For Nolan I have Grayson, who also loves music, he owns a violin and is very interest in music and would like to learn how to play more instruments. Grayson is a bit shy and reserved at first and doesn't easily open up, probably won't even say that he plays violin unless Nolan asks him specifically. I also like that Nolan is kinda like Noah (Grayson's older brother) because of his sporty side, Grayson is kinda annoyed by that and lives a bit in his brother's shadow because Noah is very social and popular so having a Noah alike person would also be interesting. Maybe he gets annoyed in first threads and they slowly start bonding over music??

For Molly i have two people, Jackson, who is a lot like Charlie Jacobs, a total prankster, a ball of energy and the younger sibling of the Mendes family. I also have Asteria who is a more down to earth person, more responsible girl as she is used to always be responsible for protecting her younger sister. She is very independent and, like Grayson, doesn't trust easily as she keeps being lied to by foster families who say that she will never go back to foster care and yet she keeps on going back there so now she just has trust issues with everyone but her sister. You can choose none, one of the two, maybe both, I leave that to you xxx

Hey Ruben!

Ooo I think a RP between Grayson and Nolan. I like the idea about them slowly bonding over music, I think that would be an interesting thing to do. Nolan would probably still be friendly with Grayson at first, even if he was annoyed at Nolan at first. So that could be cool!

Love the options offered for Molly. Molly wouldn't mind joining in the fun of pranks, though as I mentioned to Kadi earlier, that is Molly was being the one pranked, she'd first be upset about it, but then would laugh it off later on. So I guess that could a little bit of drama there. Molly is a social butterfly, always asking questions, so I'm not sure if your character Asteria would like that haha but I'm sure they'll somehow get along? If not that's okay too, to make drama threads haha

Let me know what you think! :D

Mariaaaaaa I have a couple of options for you!!

For either of your boys I've got Manaia here. He's the only char I'm going to be sorting next year, he's Prof. Josephs' oldest nephew. I'm still figuring him out but I think he'd be a better fit friendship-wise for Nolan, he also likes music and is a bit of a dudebro. I'm still in the process of working out his bio & figuring him out but I'd def be down for them to be friends! HNZ Jock Jamz band????

I haven't actually made the account yet, but I do have a char planned who's about Molly's age, Manaia's cousin Marama. I've barely really thought about her yet but could defs make her account early and do some plotting if you're keen? She's an only child and I think a bit withdrawn and shy, so I could see Molly either bringing her out of her shell or potentially the two of them sort of grating on each other? Either way, it could be fun to explore!!

Lemme know what you think!! :party:

Rowaannn! Hey!!

Oh yes! I think Manaia and Nolan would get along great! I'll be totally down for that and them to be friends! I haven't done anything with Nolan yet, so I think that would be awesome :D that band idea sounds great haha!

That's okay! I'm totally keen for some plotting between Marama and Molly! Molly is a social butterfly and tends to have a bad habit of asking a lot of questions. Either way, I'm totally keen for a RP between them whenever!

Let me know when you'd like to start rping and such! :D

HNZ Jock Jamz band????
Loving this! Grayson isn't exactly a jock but I mean...a boys band in HNZ would be sick=))=)) I can imagine girls like Jenna Irons going all crazy at the concerts;);)=))=))=))

Hey Ruben!

Ooo I think a RP between Grayson and Nolan. I like the idea about them slowly bonding over music, I think that would be an interesting thing to do. Nolan would probably still be friendly with Grayson at first, even if he was annoyed at Nolan at first. So that could be cool!

Love the options offered for Molly. Molly wouldn't mind joining in the fun of pranks, though as I mentioned to Kadi earlier, that is Molly was being the one pranked, she'd first be upset about it, but then would laugh it off later on. So I guess that could a little bit of drama there. Molly is a social butterfly, always asking questions, so I'm not sure if your character Asteria would like that haha but I'm sure they'll somehow get along? If not that's okay too, to make drama threads haha

Let me know what you think! :D

Ok we can agree to be setted for Grayson and Nolan. For Molly I can see both threads will lead to drama since Jackson loves to prank people and she seems like a good victim and Asteria would just be annoyed with all the questions and would eventually snap at her so just pick the one you are liking the most and we do the second one later on.

Rowaannn! Hey!!

Oh yes! I think Manaia and Nolan would get along great! I'll be totally down for that and them to be friends! I haven't done anything with Nolan yet, so I think that would be awesome :D that band idea sounds great haha!

That's okay! I'm totally keen for some plotting between Marama and Molly! Molly is a social butterfly and tends to have a bad habit of asking a lot of questions. Either way, I'm totally keen for a RP between them whenever!

Let me know when you'd like to start rping and such! :D
Yessss I lov all of that! I'm down for thread/s whenever, I can make Marama's account any time, just gotta make her a gif. I also forgot to mention another char I got coming up who's between them in age, her name is Giulia and she's basically the 'before' of an 80s makeover movie. Could also throw her into things just about any time! Just lemme know what you wanna do when :D

Loving this! Grayson isn't exactly a jock but I mean...a boys band in HNZ would be sick=))=)) I can imagine girls like Jenna Irons going all crazy at the concerts;);)=))=))=))
YES lmao Jenna would be really into this xD I am very down for a boy band plot

Listen, not to jump on the hnz dudebro band, but like my sortee for this year plays guitar, is crazy about music. His big passion is music, his guitar is his prized possession. ((eventually photography will be his second big passion)) He's a deeply passionate and driven person, he is kind to everyone he meets. He works hard because nothing in life is free. He's a bit of klutz at time, like he'll trip up over air if he's excited. I like to think he's a dumbass with a heart of gold. He's muggleborn and has never been outside of Auckland before coming to school, so he'll be in desperate need of friends.

also for molly, depending on when you'll end up sorting her I could have options, if it's y39, I have a dude whose like super serious. Very direct, doesn't do things for fun. Doesn't really know how to have fun. He's usually frowning.
But if it's the year after so y40, I have the Archer twins, who could be friends.

hnz dudebro band hnz dudebro band hnz dudebro band 👏

Listen, not to jump on the hnz dudebro band, but like my sortee for this year plays guitar, is crazy about music. His big passion is music, his guitar is his prized possession. ((eventually photography will be his second big passion)) He's a deeply passionate and driven person, he is kind to everyone he meets. He works hard because nothing in life is free. He's a bit of klutz at time, like he'll trip up over air if he's excited. I like to think he's a dumbass with a heart of gold. He's muggleborn and has never been outside of Auckland before coming to school, so he'll be in desperate need of friends.

hnz dudebro band hnz dudebro band hnz dudebro band 👏

Yesss I'm totally down for this band plot idea! I think that would be a cool idea! And i think your sortee would be a perfect fit to be friends with Nolan :D

Yessss I lov all of that! I'm down for thread/s whenever, I can make Marama's account any time, just gotta make her a gif. I also forgot to mention another char I got coming up who's between them in age, her name is Giulia and she's basically the 'before' of an 80s makeover movie. Could also throw her into things just about any time! Just lemme know what you wanna do when :D

Okay sweet! I thinking maybe we could start a thread sometime on one of the breaks between Manaia and Nolan before they go to Hogwarts? With the girls, I'm not too picky when to start, but maybe we can start it a little later if you wanted? Ooo I love the idea about this character of yours! We can totally do something with her if you wanted to? What is she like and when are you thinking of sorting her?

Ok we can agree to be setted for Grayson and Nolan. For Molly I can see both threads will lead to drama since Jackson loves to prank people and she seems like a good victim and Asteria would just be annoyed with all the questions and would eventually snap at her so just pick the one you are liking the most and we do the second one later on.

Okay cool! Grayson and Nolan sounds like a plan! I would like to see where this pranking thread would lead. So maybe we could do a thread between Asteria and Molly later on? If you wanted to?

I think that these are awesome ideas! Though I think Charlie and Caleb may have slightly more in common, as Charlie isn't really athletic - he prefers to be sitting down, not moving a lot and be on his video games haha. But I'm sure that Charlie would be happy to talk and explain about superheroes.

Nolan has recently started to play a couple instruments like guitar and bass - though he isn't really that good at it - So that could be something that they could bond over - Nolan loves music a lot, he has a dream of starting a band one day

I think the dynamic and seeing how Felix and Molly interact would be interesting. Molly can kinda relate being the middle child since she has an older sibling as well as two younger siblings - as well as seeking attention is something that Molly craves to have sometimes as well - so there are similarities there. Molly wouldn't mind the pranking stuff. She'll defiantly be upset at first, but will laugh it off a little later on (if she was the one being pranked)

Yay! Caleb does like to explore but definitely doesn't mind saying inside. He grew up fairly sheltered in the magical world so he is a blank canvas for Charlie to tell him all about it! And for Nolan, Caleb has been teaching himself piano and drums so he can relate to not being very good yet haha.

((And I might as well suggest Caleb for the dudebro band if they need a drummer 👀 ))

Well I don’t think Molly has to worry too much about pranks (he's not very good at them. But I'm down for them meeting and just going from there. I also get the sense they'd probably get along better as a part of a larger friend group rather then just one on one, if that makes sense??

Maybe we can start with a Charlie X Caleb thread, and one for Molly and Felix??

((And I might as well suggest Caleb for the dudebro band if they need a drummer 👀 ))

That sounds like an ideaaa! This dudebro band plot needs to happen i reckon! haha

Well I don’t think Molly has to worry too much about pranks (he's not very good at them. But I'm down for them meeting and just going from there. I also get the sense they'd probably get along better as a part of a larger friend group rather then just one on one, if that makes sense??

Oh yeah, I can see what you mean! Yeah, that sounds like a plan!

Maybe we can start with a Charlie X Caleb thread, and one for Molly and Felix??

Sounds good to me! I can start one thread and you start the other? Which one would you like to start?

That sounds like an ideaaa! This dudebro band plot needs to happen i reckon! haha

Ok and how's that gonna happen? I fee like Nolan could be the one bringing everyone together since he's the one we are wanting to plot with but Maria would have A LOT of work doing 3 threads (at least until now it's only 3) so Nolan could meet the guys first before a "get together" thread, plus the one with everyone together. I feel like that would be a thread overload for her😅but idk. Maria you decide

HNZ dude bro band......started something, join if you have the time xD
@Ruben Right @Ainsley Lynch @Poppy Perkins @Samantha Jacobs

HECK YES Manaia will be there shortly
'
Okay sweet! I thinking maybe we could start a thread sometime on one of the breaks between Manaia and Nolan before they go to Hogwarts? With the girls, I'm not too picky when to start, but maybe we can start it a little later if you wanted? Ooo I love the idea about this character of yours! We can totally do something with her if you wanted to? What is she like and when are you thinking of sorting her?
Since Emzies started a group thread do you wanna just have Manaia & Nolan meet there now? Otherwise I'm still down to do something with the two of them whenever :) And I'd be happy to start something for the girls later! Giulia is in the year between Manaia and Marama (so she's 10 currently) and she's sort of. tragically geeky in a very almost stereotypical way? I wanted to play with the like. 80s makeover movie stereotype of the Before Girl so she's kinda a disaster and very shy but generally nice, and waaaay too into fantasy novels haha. I could see her and Molly bonding over their imaginations?

Since Emzies started a group thread do you wanna just have Manaia & Nolan meet there now? Otherwise I'm still down to do something with the two of them whenever :) And I'd be happy to start something for the girls later! Giulia is in the year between Manaia and Marama (so she's 10 currently) and she's sort of. tragically geeky in a very almost stereotypical way? I wanted to play with the like. 80s makeover movie stereotype of the Before Girl so she's kinda a disaster and very shy but generally nice, and waaaay too into fantasy novels haha. I could see her and Molly bonding over their imaginations?

Yeah, I think them meeting on the group thread should be good! :D Oh yeah, I can defiantly see them bonding, especially over imaginations! Would you able to start their thread? You can send it to me whenever, no rush :D I love Giulia's character already! :D

Sounds good to me! I can start one thread and you start the other? Which one would you like to start?

Perfect! I can start one for Caleb and Charlie, if you want to take the one for Molly and Felix, if that sounds good??

Hey!
I have unsorted Elizabella Drake she is unsorted. What you think about

Charlie Jacobs and Elizabella can be good friends? I wanted find her shcool friends :)

Perfect! I can start one for Caleb and Charlie, if you want to take the one for Molly and Felix, if that sounds good??
Sorry for the late reply! But yeah, that sounds good! :D

Hey!
I have unsorted Elizabella Drake she is unsorted. What you think about

Charlie Jacobs and Elizabella can be good friends? I wanted find her shcool friends :)
Hello!
I think that would be a cool idea! :D

I can start post if you wanna first :)?

Ok. I send you a link ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back