Unsorted RPs

btw, if bro squad needs an antagonist or drama, I have Maris here primed and ready to frown and scold them for the next seven school years :r
omg, adding a little spice to the mix would be perfect haha! I would totally be up for that! If the rest agree with it ofc! :D

Hi!!!!!!

Well, I can offer to Nolan and/or Charlie mine unsorted boy Parker. He is muggleborn so magic is something really scary for him since he is really down to Earth and is scared and hates sudden changes. He also has trust issues but once he lets person get closer to him, then he tries to keep them as close as it's possible, so he'd make amazing friend. He also is really musical, he plays drums, guitar, bass guitar and piano. Oh, and he can sing, so if you need a singer for your band, Parker is there too!! Let me know what you think!

Well, I can offer to Nolan and/or Charlie mine unsorted boy Parker. He is muggleborn so magic is something really scary for him since he is really down to Earth and is scared and hates sudden changes. He also has trust issues but once he lets person get closer to him, then he tries to keep them as close as it's possible, so he'd make amazing friend. He also is really musical, he plays drums, guitar, bass guitar and piano. Oh, and he can sing, so if you need a singer for your band, Parker is there too!! Let me know what you think!
Hello! I think a thread between Parker and Nolan would be great since they have slightly more in common. Nolan has a high interest in music, so I know that they can bond over that. He was born and raised with magic, so he can help if info about it if needed. Though he'd be a little vague on it since he isn't really focused on the magical world. - Would you be up for starting the thread?

Ah, that would be cool, though I'd have to see what the others think about it - We may need to do IC auditions or something lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back