OOC First Name
Verity
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
I am looking for RP’s and Plots for Penny.

Still in development stage, Penny’s character is coming together and I'd love to RP as it helps in developing her more. She has experienced trauma in her young years and believes she is more grown up than she really is. She wants people to think she is tough, confident and independent but has real vulnerabilities under the surface. Like anyone, she has good days and she had bad days. On a good day she is friendly, mischievous and confident. On a bad day, she is anxious, paranoid and moody! She will have issues as she gets older, but right now she's in a good mood and needs to meet people and make some friends!

More information on Penny's background and personality here.

Come RP with me. I'm looking for friends, rivals, crushes, idols... I have nothing planned for her and love to discuss all ideas.

Hey!
I have Perseus, he is nice boy and mayby Penny can be friends? He is from New Zealand. Also i got Marlee, she is my new favorit girl :) Smart and funny :)

I always have Rosemarie for you. Bio.

She is a bit clueless about the world, but very loyal. Her personality is more shy at first, but when she gets to know you she will be way more social.

I also got Finn ;) Bio

Finn is already in your RP with the book so lets continue that, he can be her friend or she can crush on him, everything is okay.

I have Danae and Annabeth

Both are supportive and friendly but Anna is more in sports and in making new friends but Danae in staying loyal to her old friends.

Anna is living in New Zealand for past years. She is confident, friendly and talkative.

Danae has older brother and sister in school already but Danae's character is not played yet

Hey, I’ve got Emori here that could be a friend to Penny.

I don’t have a bio for her yet but her basic personality is she’s fairly energetic and adventurous, she loves to meet new people and is also stubborn/strong-minded. Emori has grown up in several foster homes, she’s a troublemaker so that’s mostly why she’s moved from family to family, until she got adopted (by the Pourroulis family).
I’m sorting her next year, and I would love for her to branch out already and have some friends to start her Hogwarts journey with :)

Hey there! I have Seraphina - she will be sorted next year. She feels abandoned by her mom who always leaves her with nannies and is pretty rebellious and manipulative. She might be a good friend or enemy for Penny!

I can offer Zoey. She is starting school next year and she would have nothing against new friends.

Okay so I have a bit of an assortment.​
First up is Nora Blythe - her mum is a famous author and it really gets to her a little. Whenever people hear about her mum, they always want to talk to her about it and she doesn't like it. She has a bit of a chip on her shoulder because of it because she feels like she can never be her own person. She likes to write, but she'd never be a professional and she's actually a bit dyslexic, which she feels like makes her inadequate to be related to her mother. Her parents never look down on her for it, but she barely sees her mother and her father doesn't always know how to help her, even though he tries to be encouraging. She loves animals more than people and she spends almost all of her time with them.​
Land Zephyr - So Land is very playful and his best friend is his dog Nova. He takes her everywhere and loves her to bits. He's very excitable and prone to making things blow up either accidentally or on purpose no one is ever quite sure which. He would be the type to make friends easily and doesn't really see the point in lying since he's pretty much an open book. He's creative and like to make things out of legos, but is also the type to maliciously leave a lego in someone's path just for fun. He is loud and proud of who he is would be the type to latch onto people for months before basically forgetting their entire existence before picking them up again. He loves a good adventure and enjoys running about the place like a headless chicken on steroids.​
Cami Zephyr - Land's cousin is a nurturer by default and usually someone you could rely on to be the "mum friend" in any group. She likes personal space and doesn't like to be randomly touched without knowing its coming. She is a bit of a thrill seeker though and doesn't shy away from having people try to get her to do things, though she's by no means a push over.​
Reid Porter - Reid is super into music, it's his life and he will turn to it at any opportunity.He uses it to express himself and can most commonly be found strumming away on his guitar or writing music. However, he is generally pretty quiet and reserved and doesn't often like to be in large crowds of people because he grew up in a small family with very little people around him. He prefers not to talk about himself, especially in the first instance, but will easily open up during multiple interactions. He likes to learn more about people and slowly form a judgement about them as he gets to know them. Often, Reid gets lost in the moment, and he'll simply pull out his guitar or a notebook and write lyrics, or music, as it is a big part of how her grew up, but he's not averse to some fun and adventure. He likes to find inspiration in the things around him, so finding himself in unfamiliar environments will sometimes give him the push he needs for inspiration. He was adopted and he knows he was, but he has no desire to meet his biological parents as he loves and respects his adoptive parents for raising him all these years. Though Reid is perfectly comfortable being alone, it's not uncommon for him to seek company with people he is comfortable being around and whilst it would be hard for him to dislike someone, once he does, it's not easy to overcome the feelings he would have towards that person. He is very emotionally open and feels deeply and he's not afraid to show that. He loves food and sees it as an expression of love and compassion. His relationship with food is special to him, because he has vague memories of his biological mother cooking for him and it is also something his adoptive mother shares with him as well, as they will often be found in the kitchen cooking together. Though neither of them are very good at it, they find the gentle action of it to be a lovely bonding experience between them. The more they have cooked together though, the better they have gotten as the years went on​
Saoirse Smith- I'm adding her, but I don't have much for her. She's a pureblood supremacist and doesn't actually want to be at HNZ but is attending because her family is in a bitter blood feud at present and they need to keep her safe with her brother for a while who lives in NZ at present. She's pretty quiet and reserved when around people she doesn't know, but likes to observe the people around her for ways to gut them like a fish for later. She's interested in potions.​
Hadley Orel - Hadley is a muggle-born and involved in science a lot so magic is strange for her but she's a super optimist. She's a twin (kaitlyn) and she would go out of her way to help someone who was in trouble. In saying this though, she's all about the reward and likes to think that doing a good deed for someone else will have someone do a good deed for her and vice versa which means she can often get caught up in the moment a little bit.​
Caleb Bennett is one of my newest characters. he was adopted latish, so he was maybe 8 or 9 and hasn’t been around the family for as long as his siblings have been. He had a bit of a rough upbringing so he’s very sarcastic and doesn’t like to voice his feelings much. He doesn’t often tell his adopted siblings or parents that he loves them but he does, And is grateful he was adopted into such a welcoming family. He believes strongly in taking people at their word, even when he finds it difficult to trust because he doesn’t want to be someone who doesn’t trust people. I've already added him to your roleplay with his sister Nola though​

I have Giselle here if you're still looking for your character to roleplay with.

Giselle is adopted, and had recently moved to New Zealand, so she's still new to this country and the different rules the country's have from the other - which means she doesn't have many friends either. She has some trust issues, sweet, stubborn and can be a bit rude at times. There is more about her in her bio, which is in her signature :)

Wow firstly, thank you everyone! I had not been expecting this much interest so soon. I would love to plot with all of you and I’m in the process of sending out DM’s to you all.

I have thrown Nola into your RP already but she has (also) been adopted, but has been with the family for awhile now. Her brother, who is also thrown in there, is recent but Nola loves him already. I'm discovering she is a bit awkward but loves people and is goofy and loves fashion. I think she would love to be Penny's friend! (And anyone else's friend tbh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back