Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Hello all!
A while back I suggested the idea of a Tutor program and received some feedback on it. Since then I have developed the idea, with Kaye's help, which I will explain below.

You can sign up as either a Tutor or a Student and include the 2 subjects you'd like to tutor, or the 2 subjects you need the most help in, respectively. Edit: All subjects are eligible for tutoring: 3-year and up electives, OWL & NEWT level classes, etc.

For example:
Charlotte Owens - Tutor - Charms, Herbology
Marisol Woods - Student - Charms, Transfiguration

Anyone may sign up to be a Tutor (except first years, who can still sign up to be tutored). Each tutor should be at least 1 grade older than the student they are tutoring. Edit: Seventh years may also sign up for tutoring and will be tutored by a fellow 7th year with a higher grade level in the subject they need help with.

Additionally, Tutors would be paid 20 galleons per student they tutor (depending on the number of sign ups, some students may tutor more than one person). If you sign up to be a tutor but do not have a student assigned to you, you will get 10 galleons compensation from the professors in charge of the tutor program (likely mine and Kaye's). The fee will only apply once a school year, so there is no limit to the amount of times you can roleplay tutoring sessions together!

Once everyone has signed up, Kaye and I will group everyone into pairs. The goal of this is to get students who haven't RPed together, as that should always be the goal of every site plot. ^_^

Right before/around finals, the tutoring program will host a tutoring session where each pair will RP with each other! It will likely be an event in the great hall with snacks, etc. but pairs are not restricted to roleplaying in the great hall. OSW is encouraged for this as well.

If people are interested this could get started this semester, for the "Finals Frenzy" event to happen toward the end of the semester. And if it goes well, the tutors in the program can host an event at the beginning of the next IC school year to let the new first years know about the program.

I just want to see who would be interested before we go through with it. The goal of this program would be to eventually re-instate Club Academia so those involved could get a page on the Accio yearbook! However if/when it becomes active enough to be a club then fee charges would no longer apply!

Please let me know if you would be interested in participating in something like this!! :)

Wyatt Finch - Tutor - Potions/DADA (I missed a few lessons this semester so he only got an E in dada idk if that's enough)
Tesla Wilde - Student - HOM/Transfiguration

Great idea!!

Amber Wilson - Tutor - Potions/Astronomy
Rose Holland - Student - Potions/Charms

This seems like a lot of fun!

Daniel Rosemary - Tutor - Charms, Astronomy
Amy Rosemary - Tutor - Charms, Arithmancy
Kaia Rosemary Grimm - Tutor - Charms, Herbology
Alessio Benivieni - Student - Charms, DADA

Awesome idea guys! :wub:

Hilton Tiwari, Tutor- Potions and Arithmancy

I love this idea already, so I'm submitting Geo for next year :r

Geovanna Volt - Student = Charms & DADA

Clara Hayes - Student - Charms & Potions

James Cade

Tutur - Defense Against the Dark Arts and Herbology.

love love love this idea

Madeline Walden - Tutor - Herbology, COMC
Archie Villiers - Tutor - Ancient Runes, Potions
Aaron Walden - Student - Transfiguration, Defence Against the Dark Arts

I love this!!

Cairo Savage - Tutor - DADA, Charms
Archie Renner - Student - Literally every subject Charms, Potions
Pia Morales - Tutor - Potions, Astronomy

Geovanna Volt said:
I love this idea already, so I'm submitting Geo for next year :r

Geovanna Volt - Student = Charms & DADA
Gosh I have a lot of soon to be firsties!

If Pheeb's idea is approved, I too would loveee to submit some kids xD

Vaska Vetrova: Potion (student)
Kira Hitachiin Starr: DADA (student)
Aubrielle Grimm: Herbology (student)

Why is everyone so bad at Transfiguration :tut:

Asher Summers - Transfiguration (Tutor)

Asaiah Murphy - Tutor - History of Magic

I didn't saw this, but I like the idea!

Evelyn Manning - Tutor- Charms

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back