• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Troublemaker

Edmund Kreuz

Well-Known Member
Messages
321
Wand
Hornbeam Wood, 8' ¨ö" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Age
3/1988
Guess who's back? ;)

If you don't know me, I'm Beth/Bethany/Dinosaur Lady whatever. Pick a name, I'll work with it.
I'm best known for my character, Larissa Sedgwick.
Right now, I don't know how long I'm back for (it's been like a couple of years or something since I was really active so might be a bit slow now) or what characters I am reviving, but I just thought eh, let's do it.

Anyway,
just brace, ok? We can survive this if we work together :p

Happy New Year.
x
 
Professor Liberty Kaelen said:
Best buddies reunited ;) I kid. I should run before I get killed..

Welcome back :D
Don't worry, Larissa wont kill you



:marga:
 
Welcome back!
​
 
HEY IT'S BETH :hug:
 
Stefan Archer said:
Welcome back!
​
Thanks, Emzies, hope all is good. :)
Professor Justin Cliffeton said:
HEY IT'S BETH :hug:
Oh hey, it's only ZACHIE! THE GREATEST SUPERHERO ON THE PLANET!
Hello you! :D :hug:
 
Welcome back, Beth.
 
Hey! I don't think I've spoken to you but I have lurked a couple of your old rps :p welcome back!
​
 
WHAT WHAAAAAAAT!

LOOK WHO IT IS!
​
 
Samuel Phillips said:
Hey! I don't think I've spoken to you but I have lurked a couple of your old rps :p welcome back!
​
Hey! Wow! Not sure if that's a good thing or not! hahaha. (If it was my Reeeeaaally early ones then oh dear)
But thank you, it's lovely to meet you. :hug:
Professor Wren Louise said:
WHAT WHAAAAAAAT!

LOOK WHO IT IS!
​
OH NOOOOOOOO!! hahaha HELLO YOU! You doing alright? Long time, no see! :wub: :hug:
You know we're all in trouble now, right? No doubt we will end up in some mad RP somewhere down the line.. :r And if it's anything like our old RPs.. *nervous laughter because someone will probably die*
Professor Kalif Styx said:
Welcome back, Beth!
​
Hello again! Wow Styx is still a professor? He must be crazy old hahaha. Nice to be back, can't wait to catch up with everyone again :hug:
 
Kaspar Frost said:
Professor Wren Louise said:
WHAT WHAAAAAAAT!

LOOK WHO IT IS!
​
OH NOOOOOOOO!! hahaha HELLO YOU! You doing alright? Long time, no see! :wub: :hug:
You know we're all in trouble now, right? No doubt we will end up in some mad RP somewhere down the line.. :r And if it's anything like our old RPs.. *nervous laughter because someone will probably die*
Hey man, I never killed nobody. I just hung on for the ride =))

Hit me up on Skype, guuuuurl!
​
 
Hiya Beth!!! Welcome back :party: :D
 
Back
Top