Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
After seeing Alice do the same for so long, Connor had really enjoyed taking up the mantle of showing first years around Hogwarts. He held his sign high, slightly battered from years of use and many hands having held this responsibility. "CASTLE TOURS FOR FIRST YEARS!" He called out, echoing the message of the sign to the students milling about the hall. "DON'T GET LOST ON YOUR WAY TO CLASS, GET OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT WITH A TOUR OF THE CASTLE!" Connor called out, hoping any nearby first years would hear his message and come join the tour.

Felix had been very excited to get a tour of the school and in his excitement had arrived rather early. He could have asked Sawyer or Theia but he wanted to try and meet some of his classmates and this seemed like a good place to start. He sat in the entrance hall as he waited and let his legs dangle off the edge of a bench. He was starting to feel his toes start to lose feeling when he noticed an older student start shouting for first years. Felix hoped off the bench and wobbled a bit before finding his feet again and rushed over. "Hi!" he said excitedly. "I'm a first year and here for the tour!" he added quickly.

Evie had only been at Hogwarts for a very short while, and whilst she would have preferred exploring the castle herself and discovering its secrets on her own, there was something appealing about a tour for the first years. She heard a boy's voice as she walked through the entrance hall, summoning all of the first years around. She knew it wasn't compulsory and so thought for a moment before heading over there. The girl didn't care too much about being able to find her way to classes, but perhaps he had some secrets that he could reveal to them. She smiled brightly at the older Hufflepuff as she approached him. "Are you gonna show us some secrets?" she asked excitedly, hoping he would say yes.

Molly had honestly been lost a couple of times since she had arrived at Hogwarts. There were so many levels and so many twists and turns, and hallways! The hallways had always seemed so similar that she hadn't known if she was in the correct one. The girl was on her way back to the Great Hall to grab some food. She was starving until she had heard an older student mentioning first years and a tour. Molly had thought it was intriguing and skipped her way towards the older boy, and noticed another boy about her age standing there and a familiar face of her friend. "Hiya! My name is Molly! This sounds exciting! I'll join. The castle is so big! Will we learn about in secret passage ways?" Molly says with a giggle, maybe she can get some food later, the tour was going to help her a lot more, and her brother was absolutely not going to help her with a tour.

Leonardo had from the great hall heard the shouting of a student offering tours for students like him. Leonardo wasn't sure he should go, it seemed like it might be a bit silly and perhaps not a formal tour, but he could admit the shouting was right, he didn't want to get lost on the way to his classes. So he'd stood up from the table and headed out of the great hall to follow the sound of the voice. He spotted the older kid and nodded somewhat, there were students his age there already, one of them being Felix but Leonardo didn't approach him, it seemed that Felix was talking to the boy running the tour and Leo knew it would be rude to go over, and too Leonardo didn't want to interupt if he had made new friends. Instead he just joined the crowd and waited.

Hamish was exhausted, having barely slept. He did know, however, that he wasn't keen on getting lost, despite how sluggish he felt. He had made his way back down the castle steps, slightly out of breath by the time he reached the Entrance Hall. Merlin. Seamus had his runs, but constantly having to trek those stairs was more than enough exercise for Hamish. He walked up to the back of the crowd, surprised to see that he had arrived before his brother. Well, that was too bad, because Hamish was most certainly not going to leave on this tour with Seamus. He folded his arms and looked around, waiting for his brother to arrive. @Seamus Reid

Seamus was of course finding it difficult to sleep, it wasn't a problem with the bed but a problem with the company. Which wasn't to say anything bad about his roommates because they all seemed fine...Avie was nice. But it was that after spending so long in close quarters with his twin it was just difficult to not sleep in the same room as him. The slytherin had never needed much sleep but even he could complain. He'd stuck to a routine to help it, get himself tired by running every morning, to doing laps and drills so that before the day even began he'd be tired. that day he'd showered and walked the short distance to where the tour for first years was happening. He immediately spotted Hmaish and made a beeline for him. "You look tired? Are you struggling to sleep too?" he asked in low tones in rapid gaelic.

Niamh had been in the castle a few days now and gotten lost exactly four times. how was sh meant to know that some staircases missed floors. and that there were some classes at the tops of the towers. sheh ad just finished eating and was about to head outside to enjoy the sunny day when she heard someone call out about tours. near them was group of people who she vaguely recognised from either classes or the sorting ceremony. and there was of course molly, her roommate and friend. she didn't however approach the girl as she seemed deep in conversation with another girl she didn't really recognise. and if molly was full intensity this girl was the same again. Sky could handle one molly but didn't think she would do well with two of them at once. instead she stood next to a boy who was on his own. "Hello, I'm Sky, I am in hagglepuff" she said quietly to him one of the things that she had learned was that your hus was important part of who you were. and while she still hadnt got the name right she did like the cozyness of the yellow one.
@Leonardo Orr

Leonardo glanced at the girl who walked over to him. He gave a little nod as she introduced herself as Sky and then said the name of the house that he was sure was not really a house. If he remembered correctly she was a hufflepuff like him though the name Sky was not a name he remembered from the sorting ceremony. "Leonardo, Leo, also hufflepuff," he said. He thought it would be rude to outright correct her on the house so tried to do it in a different manner. If it turned out he was wrong about what she meant then it would be on him for not remembering correctly.
@Niamh Eriksen

Gwen had been a bit disgruntled with the common room in the dungeons. Not only was it kind of dark and creepy, it seemed to be far away from everyone else. The only people who came down there were the Slytherins, and Gwen wanted to make many friends in different houses. The girl was exploring the school a bit when she heard a boy yelling about castle tours for first years. This definitely interested Gwen, as she wanted to know more about the castle she would be spending the next seven years in. She was also curious about the other first years who would join, and looked at the group. She recognized Felix and Molly from the times she met them before Hogwarts, both of them had been sorted in Hufflepuff. There were a few other kids there as well, including a boy Gwen recognized from her own house. Gwen joined the group with a grin. "Hi Felix, hi Molly!" She said. "Hi other people!" She added. "I'd love a tour."

Hamish looked up as Seamus came up to him. "I'm barely sleeping at all," he replied in Gaelic as well. "Maybe this tour can show us somewhere halfway between us where we can meet up and sleep," he yawned, before stretching and rubbing the back of his neck. "This is really terrible. I didn't think they would literally put as much distance between us as they could," he complained. @Seamus Reid

Seamus gave a little nod, "The beds are bad," Seamus agreed. He did hope that they would be able get some sleep soon, and he agreed that this would help them find a spot. "Right?" he couldn't believe how far from his brother he was. "How is it?" he asked, "Ravenclaw I mean?" Seamus was looking to see that his twin was doing alright. it hadn't been a lot of time since they'd last spent time together but he wanted to make sure he was doing okay aside from the lack of sleep.

Connor was pleasantly surprised when a hoarde of new students quickly joined him, looking for a tour. "Alright, I think we'll get started!" He called out once the group had assembled, lowering his sign. "Welcome to Hogwarts! I'm Connor Holland, I'm one of the Hufflepuff prefects, and I'm going to take you guys around a quick loop of the most important parts of the castle. We'll take one route up the staircases past all the classrooms you'll need to remember, and then an alternate route back down for if you're just trying to get up and down as quickly as possible. Then we'll drop right down into the dungeons and hit the most important things down there, and finally we'll go for a quick wander outside. Sound good?" He smiled encouragingly before continuing. "We won't be uncovering any secrets today, you'll have to find those on your own time, but being able to find your classrooms is a bit more important. Besides, it's no fun if I just tell you where all the secrets are." He winked, before beginning to walk towards the staircases. "Alright, follow me!"

((The tour has started, but feel free to jump in and join the group at any point!))

Michael couldn't believe he was in his 7th year - it seemed almost impossible he was already graduating and hoped that he'd be able to make the most of his last year. Roaming around the Entrance Hall and noticed a group of first years gathering with Connor and heard him talk about a tour. Remembering his own tour, Michael figured throwing the firsties into the fire might be a good idea to find the brightest among them. Seeing a door that he wasn't quite sure was for, he walked over to it and opened it, seeing a few brooms and buckets. Closing it, he waited until he heard Connor pass and flung the door open squealing like a banshee as he held up his arm. "AHHHHHHHHH MY HAAAAAND" he shouted, flailing around in the air before suddenly running back into the closet as he giggled.

Felix quickly realized he was not the only one who came for the tour and was suddenly surrounded by other first years. He spotted a few familiar faces and smiled when he spotted Gwen. "Hi Gwen!" he said excitedly and walked over to her as older boy started the tour. "Are you excited for the tour?" he asked just as an older boy jumped out of a closet. "Ahh!" he yelled and flailed around before he realized what happened. He held a hand to his beating chest to see if he was the only that jumped. @Gwen Goodwin

Gwen listened as the prefect spoke to them. He introduced himself as Connor Holland, which was interesting. Was he related to the Minister of Magic somehow? He told them they would go past the most important parts of the castle and even outside. Gwen nodded eagerly, then started to follow him. She turned to Felix when he started talking to her. "Hi Felix, yes I am!" She said with a grin. But then an older student jumped out at them yelling, and Gwen screamed in fright. She hid behind Felix, gripping the back of his robes tightly. This was so not funny.

Hamish nodded along with his brother, still feeling worn out. "It's a lot of working out," he put a hand on his shoulder and rotated his arm. "I feel like my legs are going to fall off, then I just lay there awake for hours watching the sky." He sighed. They were moving along, but he continued talking to his twin quietly. He jumped as someone burst from a closet, raising his brow at the antics. He looked to Seamus.
"Well, things are certainly lively around here." @Seamus Reid

Molly noticed as more and more people had started to join the tour and it wasn't long before the tour started. The Hufflepuff was a bit disappointed that their tour guide wasn't going to be showing them any secret passageways, but she guessed it was a perk as she could find the secret passageways herself. Molly smiled and waved when she noticed a familiar face. "Hiya Gwen," Molly says with a giggle. It wasn't long when the tour started that there was then an older student jumped out of nowhere, which caused Molly to scream. "Ahhh" Molly screamed, as she jumped really high and covered her face as a defence mechanism. She would've thrown something, but she didn't have anything near them. "That was mean," Molly says with a small pout, as she blushed a little from embarrasment.

@Gwen Goodwin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back