Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Len♥)
Wand
13' Applewood Core of Meteorite Dust
Hey Everyone,

I haven't been around posting much because I recently started a new job and it's taking some time to adjust to everything. It's a temp to hire position and I'm working my butt off to make it permanent. I'll try to be on some nights and the weekends, not all the time but whenever I can I'll post. That means I may post less with some characters over others, maybe even drop them altogether. I'm sorry about that, I just can't guarantee you'll get a reply from me. You'll be waiting for a while and I don't want to keep you waiting to move on a storyline. I won't decide just yet who I'm dropping but for now, Chante, Madlyn, and Joshua will be my main focus. If I'm able to bring characters back, I totally will. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

- Madz :hug:

Good luck with the knew job, Madz! I hope it works out and we'll be here whenever you're settled and have the time again :hug:

Good luck with the new job Madz!!

Good luck with the job!

Good luck I understand you completly! Take your time things will be better soon for sure.

Good luck!! No worries about the topics. :shifty:
I won't decide just yet who I'm dropping but for now, Chante, Madlyn, and Joshua will be my main focus.
:shifty:xD

Hey guys, this is still very much in effect. Still adjusting to my work and time, plus the holidays are here. Sorry if I can't join topics, I can only do the ones that are necessary for now. Thanks for understanding. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back