Thomas Homestead 2

Kale smiled mischeviously back at Estrella, "Ahh...clever..let's turn toward the window!" he said with a snicker and kissed her back on the lips. Kale couldn't help but do anything it took to push Tristan's buttons, having high hopes that this will pull the last straw, Kale continued to kiss Estrella.

Estrella kissed Kale back with enthusiasm, and they were both turned towards the kitchen window so they were in full view. She sniggered, hugging Kale and grinning wildly. She just hoped that Kale wouldn't get hurt, but she was pretty sure that he wouldn't.

"Dear merlin," Tristan cursed as his gaze wandered to the window, his expression growing angry. One part of him wanted to trudge outside and beat the living snot out of this Kale kid, the protective father side, but the other, common sense, held him back. He continued to stare out the window angrily; he couldn't take too much of this before he would truly get angry.

Mindy followed after Tristan toward the kitchen window. She jumped on a step stool that she would normally use to wash her hands before supper, this time it was merely used to spy on her older brother. Mindy's jaw dropped and her eyes were wide, "Dear Merlin!" she repeated after Tristan like a parrot, "Kale and Estrella are SMOOCHING!" Mindy giggled, looking out the window even closer.

((That made me laugh so hard... =))
I have to go to bed, we shall resume tmrw!!! :D ))

Nancy bolted up from her chair when she heard Mindy curse, she walked up next to Tristan and grabbed a hold of Mindy, picking her up from off the counter. "Ohh my..." she gasped, her mouth gaped open, "What's the matter with kids these days?!" Nancy inquired. "He should know better.." she exclaimed, ready to get the hose from the yard and spray them down.

"I'm sorry, Tristan...Kale has a tendency of doing things he knows will to people,.." Nancy said, embarassed of her sons actions.

Tristan shook his head, the anger disappearing from his face quickly. "There's no need to apologize. Kids will be kids."

Kids I want to kill, he thought, his hands clenching into fists out of her vision.

Kale continues to kiss Estrella, he could have sworn that he had heard Mindy squeal, holding back a laugh was impossible at that point. "Merlin! Your dad is going to kill me..!" Kale said in a sing song voice and snickered, still holding her in his arms.

Estrella sniggered as she held Kale, glancing towards the window. Of course, they had seen her and Kale, and she could see her dad and Nancy in the window. She would have paid anything to have seen their first expressions, and wondered what was going to happen.

"Hehe, not if your mom gets to me first," she giggled.

"Not gonna happen! She likes you too much." Kale said with a laugh and continued, "Even if it was your fault, she'd make it mine for leaving the dinner table." he snickered and smiled widely at Esrella, peering at the window where his mother and Tristan were standing, he stuck his tongue out toward them, "Now I'm really going to get it..." Kale whispered excitedly, about to roll on the floor with laughter.

"Kale!" Estrella shrieked, roaring in laughter as he stuck out his tongue. She hugged him fiercely, laughing. "I wonder which one's going to kill you first," she joked, "Your mom or my dad?"

"I think they'll become a team up!" he snorted. "Now I'm really going to get it...let's dance!" Kale said in a jokingly voice and began to flail his arms around crazily, jumped up and down, and spun until he got dizzy. "We can give them a show!" he continued to dance in a silly manner, showing their parents that he knew they were watching them outside.

Estrella giggled, and followed with Kale in the dance. "Too bad we don't have a boombox to blast the music!" She roared in laughter, moving back and forth crazily. "This is even better than a broadway musical. A SILENT broadway musical!"

"Kale...Thomas..." she spoke through her teeth with a snarl. Nancy knew for a fact that he was testing Tristan at how far he could push his buttons, and he held up and stayed calm for quite some time. Mindy was still jumping around in a fit of giggles at what was happening in the front yard, she too danced around the house crazily. Nancy looked down at her daughter and sighed, "Alright, missy. I think it's time for bed." she shook her head in dissaprovement of the two kids' actions outside and walked Mindy up the stairs. "I'm very sorry about that Tristan.." Nancy apologized once more for Kale, "I'll be right back, the little one needs to be layed down." she walked up the stairs quickly after Mindy.

Not able to take it any more, Tristan nodded to Nancy as she walked up the stairs, bringing Mindy with her. Grabbing the babbling Erik out of his high chair, he strolled out the door and onto the lawn, where Estrella and Kale were still fooling around. He approached them, while still holding Erik. "Would you two care to knock it off?" he spat.

Kale grabbed Estella and was in mid dip when he had seen Tristan walk outside with baby Erik in his arms, "He's coming!.." he whispered with a snicker, looking Estrella in the eye with a smirk.

Estrella hugged Kale as she glared at her father. "Why would you care? You have never been around in the first place. What do you want?"

Tristan's expression became dangerously angry, his knuckles cracking. "I don't feel the need to explain myself," he snapped, "If I wish to have a peaceful conversation with my daughter, I will."

Estrella's expression turned angry as she broke away from Kale, approaching her father defiantly. Careful not to harm baby Erik, she grabbed her dad's shirtsleeve, pushing it up to reveal the faded Dark Mark. "I am sure Nancy would figure that you would come in peace if you showed your true colors, Dad," she hissed.

"Watch what you're doing," Tristan hissed, wrenching his sleeve back over the Dark Mark and grabbing Estrella's wrist, refusing to let go. "Shed your impudence for one moment, at least. You have one year," he stated cryptically. "One year, to do as you please. You won't be harassed by anyone, I can promise you that." He smirked. "But next summer, you are not going to be staying with friends."

His eyes glued to hers, he refused to let go, making sure that she knew that he meant business.

Estrella took in what he had said, quite taken aback by him grabbing her wrist. "Let me go," she hissed after a moment of silence, as he still held fast.

As Estrella held up Tristans shirt sleeve and revealed the Dark Mark on his left forearm, Kale's face displayed complete disgust. "Are you going to abandon Erik, just like you did to Estrella?" he stated coldly, his eyes narrowed up at him.

Then the unexpected happened, Tristan grabbed a hold of Estrella by the arm, "You're a real coward, that's what you are!...Harming your own daughter." Kale said with a snarl, the expression on his face icey cold.

Kale sprung up at the site of Tristan grabbing Estrella more forcefully, he had a great concern for baby Erik in his arms. "Let go of her!" he spat, with firey anger in his eyes Kale brought his arm up and swung hitting Tristan right below his cheek bone.

Tristan let go of Estrella, the punch barely hurting his face. "Watch your step, boy," he hissed, "There was no harm done." He resisted the urge to knock the kid into next Sunday, stepping back. "Don't you dare touch me again."

((I'll be back on later, gotta let sis use the comp :( ))

Kale was satisfied with his 'sucker punch', even though it didn't stir any harm, it was a relief because he would have hated to see baby Erik get in harms way. Kale stared at Tristan, his eyes like daggers, "Don't you dare to ever grab her like that again." he replied mockingly.

Estrella was impressed with Kale, and she wanted to cheer him on, but knew better, not wanting him to get hurt. She felt sick to her stomach with anger and disgust, rubbing her wrist. Her dad had not really hurt her, but it had left a red mark. Just get out here, Nancy, she thought, Then all of this can just stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back