Thomas Homestead 2

Tristan breathed in deeply, trying to keep control on his anger. He didn't like this kid, and the kid didn't like him. He had done what he had come to do, however, and was eager to leave, looking around to see if Nancy would come out.

"You've got too many guts for your own good, kid," he said quietly.

Kale kept his gaze on Tristan, as much as this man scared the living daylights out of him, he stood tall, "Oh, is that right?" Kale spat. If only underaged magic wasn't illegal.. he thought to himself, keeping his mind straight from not doing anything too stupid.

Kale looked at Tristan with a smirk, "Do everyone a favor and get the hell out of here you smarmy git."

Estrella had to surpress her laughter at Kale's insult, but the situation was very tense. She looked to Kale warily; she didn't know how mad her dad could get if provoked, and at the moment, she didn't particularly want to find out.

((Lol, I am loving the insult))

Tristan's eyes narrowed, a vein in his neck looking as if it was about to pop. "Watch your step, kid," he hissed.

Kale smirked at the reaction that he got from Tristan, it was exactly what he was looking for, Kale was testing him, seeing how far until he would completely snap and make a stupid move. "I think you should be the one watching your step, Tristan." he said coldly. "You're just angry because you can't take the truth." Kale added. He knew that anymore of talking to him like this, Tristan would throw him on the floor and beat him to a bloody pulp, it would be worth it if his mum was to see it though. She would then be aware that Tristan was a fake and that was all he wanted. Kale kept his undivided attention on Tristan, awaiting his next move.

"Stop making threats, both of you," Estrella groaned. As great as it would be for Nancy to see her dad's bad side, she didn't want the situation to escalate.

"Such big words from such a little punk," Tristan snapped, glaring at Kale, ignoring Estrella. He knew that the kid was trying to get him to act out, that was what he wanted. He wasn't going to give him that if he could help it.

Nancy tucked Mindy into bed and checked on Tarren, on her way down the stairs she could see that Tristan, Estrella & Kale were all standing out in the yard now. Ahh...he stopped them and their hanky panky.. she thought to herself while looking out the window and soon after walking out the front door to meet them outside. Nancy gave them all a confused expression, "What're you all doing out here?" she asked. "You're going to catch a cold.." Nancy exclaimed in a motherly tone while hugging herself.

"Just having a light conversation," Tristan explained, his expression changing from dangerous to pleasant in a second. He turned to Estrella as if they had been simply exchanging information at a picnic, "So what electives did you choose to take, Estrella?"

"Arithmancy and ancient runes," Estrella replied through gritted teeth, trying to focus on her brother, who was the only happy looking one in this whole situation.

Kale found it hard to surpass a snort when Tristans expression changed, "Two face.." he said through his teeth so his mother couldn't see or hear. Kale didn't want to get Estrella or himself into any more trouble so he decided to hold his tongue at Tristan's last comment. He merely smirked at him.

Estrella smirked, hearing Kale's comment but not showing any more of her amusement. Clutching Kale's hand, she waited for either of the parents to say anything.

"Ohh...okay.." Nancy cocked her head to the side, completely unaware of what was actually going on. "Well...I'm going to go inside and clean up if you're all finished.." she said awkwardly and walked back into the house; closing the front door behind her.

"I see," Tristan said, "I took both of those during school, but Muggle Studies and Care of Magical Creatures as well."

As Nancy left, he cracked his neck from side to side, glaring back down at Kale, and then looking back to Estrella. "One year," he repeated.

"Who did you put up to take away my guardianship from Carlisle?" Estrella seethed through gritted teeth. "Or was it just you? I don't even know a grandfather."

Kale squeezed Estrella's hand when she reached for his. He looked at Tristan as he spoke to Estrella and shook his head, This guy is a real a-hole.. he thought to himself, his face absent of emotion.

"I did not know of this," Tristan said, appearing surprised albeit his lie. "You do have a grandfather, though. In Norway. Not like I've talked to him, though."

Estrella's expression hardened as she looked at her father. She couldn't tell whether he was lying or not. "I just ask this of you," she started, "Never leave Erik. Don't put him in the same place you put me in."

"Don't worry, it's not going to happen," Tristan replied quietly, his voice just above a murmur as he looked at his son in his arms. For all that had happened, Erik seemed rather unbothered.

"Good," Estrella replied. "I cannot say that I am glad that you came, it would be a lie. But thank you for bringing him over." She approached her brother, tickling him under the chin. "And if you desert him-" She smirked, her eyes flashing dangerously, her voice chilling, "I just might have to acknowledge a death eater side of me and kill you."

((Gotta go for a minute, should be back ASAP, don't leave rofl))

((I did say something, rofl! haha))

Tristan was quiet as he listened to what Estrella had said. For some reason, it unsettled him greatly. Clutching onto Erik, he murmured, "Don't worry, you're not the first to threaten me with that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back