• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Things I should be doing - but I'm on HNZ

Willow Autumn

Well-Known Member
Messages
666
OOC First Name
★ Missy
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
I thought this will be something fun to do :)

So pretty much, what you do is pretty much say what you should be doing, but instead your here on HNZ doing Roleplays or something shiny :D

I'll start off :lol:


I should be doing My 1320 word essay...instead HNZ stole my brain and creative talent and now I have to read some role plays.
 
I thought this was more like a forum game, so I've moved it there for you. ^_^

I should be getting dressed for the Men's Breakfast this morning... instead I'm HNZing all the things I didn't do last night. :r
 
I should be sleeping, but I am HNZing. :r
 
I should be getting ready for Dancing Queen which I have to get a bus for in 10 mins but I'm catching up on things I missed today xD
 
I should be doing something for school, but RPing being in a magical school = so much more fun.
 
I should be giving my cat a bath and finishing packing because I move tomorrow but I am on HNZ reading other peoples rp's
 
I should be learning my french- but instead I'm HNZing
 
I should be cleaning up some more but I'm hnzing...and so close to falling asleep but hnzing still......
 
I should be doing my long list of essays/seminars and other Uni related work except I'm HNZ playing games xD
 
I should be doing the maths work my tutor set for me... :r

But I got a Unanimous vote from both sides of my brain that this is more fun xD
 
I should be writing timestables... <_< but HNZ is SOOOOOOO much cooler :D so i think I can get away with not doing them for now... :r
 
I should be doing my maths homework that my teacher posted me because I missed out on the last week of school, but I'm on HNZ instead... :p
 
I should be doing wide reading, because I really need those two credits, unfortunately. But instead, I chose not to tell mum I had an internal and I came onto HNZ. ♥
 
I should be trying to find a way to send my teacher my homework since I way away when it was due. I don't care if I fail. HNZ is more fun xD
 
I really should get a head start on some homework.... but naaa, what good will that do me?
 
Snoozing but I can't sleep so I'm hnzing :p
 
I should be watching dinner... but i dont like it anyway :p
 
I should be eating dinner. But I don't want to :p
 
I should be studying my lessons for my final exams tomorrow but instead, my hands have its own mind that I can't resist and here....... I'm posting replies for the topics I've joined. :D
 
Going to bed xD
 
I should be going to bed (as it is 2 am) but Im not going to school tomoz so why care??
 
I should be typing something up for homework. But I can't resist the urge to get on HNZ when I'm on the computer!
 
Back
Top