Things I should be doing - but I'm on HNZ

I should be entertaining my dog but, im on HNZ and he is chewing my slipper. grrrrr :p

I should be asleep so I can get up in the morning for church but instead i'm part on here part watching Skins and part straightening my hair, actually thats finished now and maybe i'll just watch season 4 part one and then go to bed... after i find some more places to post on here of course...

I should be doing some exercise but im on HNZ, it has stolen my day once again.

Anna ♥
<i>
</i>

I should be finishing my season 1 disc 4 of my supernatural but I'm on HNZ lurking

I should be eating my pop tarts but I'm doing HNZ and watching tv, ignoring the food.

I should be Studying for my Geography test tomorrow, but HNZ has strayed me from my revision. So I'm now lurking.

Missy wishes she has poptarts and she wants to watch Top Gear (uk) but instead she's on HNZ being the lurker that she is.

I should be doing my sample paragraph and thinking what topic should I used but instead I'm on HNZ and replying to my threads.

I should be practing my bass clarinet solo that I have to perform in a week from Saturday but instead I'm on here/photobucket uploading photos for Sandokan

I should be studying for my Criminal Law class. Instead I'm looking for rp.

Now. I should be getting ready for my game but instead I'm watching Victorious and trolling HNZ.

I should be tidying up my room, eat breakfast and take a photo for a blog - instead i'm on HNZ ;)

I should be trying to find the last author for part II of V for my English porject that uses Active voice over Passive...hmm

I should be studying but instead I'm on HNZ reloading my index page to see if my inbox gets a new message xD

I should be sleeping now but instead I'm here on HNZ to wait for something

I should be working on finishing up this sermon. @_@

Now, I should be studying for English and Math. But I'm on HNZ. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back