The News

Cloe giggled, "yeah so what are you gonna try to get them off?" she asked, giving him a taunting glance.

Cloe backed up against the closet door, "you wouldn't" she said, giving him a look that told him to try her.

Cloe looked at him, "no you wouldn't if you would prove it" she said, giving him a teasing glance.

Cloe pulled them back up, "yeah i'm gonna keep them up" she said, pulling his pants down.

Cloe smiled as she took off his boxers, "haha now your the one with out boxers." she said, kissing him.

Cloe giggled, "yeah the same way i like it" she said,

an hour later Cloe laid in Junior arms as she looked at the clock it was six in the morning as Cloe knew that Junior wanted to leave early. "Baby it's six you might want to shower" she said, looking at him then notice he was dead as she woke up screaming and looking at Junior and seeing he was breathing she thought 'it's was only a dream' that when Junior woke up.

Junior sat bolt upright. He had been deep in a sleep when he heard the scream but it scared him half to death. When he saw there was no one in the room other than himself and Cloe, he turned to her. "What happened??" He put his arms round her to comfort her.

Cloe felt tears, "i had a nightmare that you died right here in the bed" she said, knowing that nightmares would creep up on her till she got over her father in law death.

Cloe sunggled close, "it just worries me since Dad died it just seem that someone could come after you and...." she cut off not even finshing her sentence.

Cloe smiled, "i could think of a few" she said, giving him a good long kiss.

Cloe smiled, "yeah all though i know it wouldn't be because of me" she said, giving him a kiss.

Cloe giggled, "would you like some company?" she asked, standing up.

Cloe entered and smiled as she saw Junior already had his shirt off, "man that how i like to see my man but a little more of skin would do" she said, giving him a kiss and watching him test the water with her arms around his waist.

Cloe smiled, "there it is" she said, smiling at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back