The News

Dervish Green Jr.

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15" Pine and dragon heart string
Junior apparated him and Cloe outside the house and looked at the door, anxious of what he was going to find on the other side of it. He couldn't stay away from his family at a time like this though.
He opened the door and walked in. The only sound was Sam's sobs. Everyone else was managing to keep it in except Lily but her sobs were silent. Junior walked over to his mum and put an arm round her. Odie was sat on the other side of her trying to comfort her. He had never seen the place so quiet. It was his equivilent to hell.

Cloe ran to Sam and hugged her, "i can't believe it" she cried, feeling broken and not even worring about her uncomforable persition.

Sam hugged Junior and Cloe when they walked in. She was shaken from what had happened and knew she had to stay strong for the kids but she couldn't. She had loved Dervis for thirty eight years and now he was gone in the blink of an eye.

Cloe smiled at her, "yeah this might seem a bad time but i'm having twins also it's just a shame they won't meet there grandpa." Cloe said,.

Sam smiled slightly. She was happy for Cloe and Junior but she wished Dervish known about this. Instead they had kept it from him. "That's amazing my dear."

Cloe smiled, "i wished we would have told him what no matter what he did to me" she said, moving toward Junior and grabbing his hand and laying her head in his lap.

Junior stroked Cloe's hair with one hand and Sam's shoulder with the other. "Are you to ok??" He looked at his pregnant wife and his pregnant mum and started getting worried about both of them.

Cloe nodded, "yeah shocked but yeah i'm fine" she said, giving him a kiss on the knee since she couldn't reach his lips.

Junior moved so he was sat next to her on the floor. His arms wrapped round her and he stayed there. He didn't know what to do or what to say. All he felt was anger. He just knew that he couldn't let Cloe know about it.

Cloe kissed his lips, "you ok?" she asked, running a hand on his cheek.

Cloe looked at him then shook her head, "Junior, help me up please" she asked, as she stood she pulled him into the kitchen, "Junior tell me the truth and don't worry about me i'm a big girl now tell me the truth" she said, giving him a smile.

Cloe looked at him, "Junior i know when your hiding something now tell me" she begged him, wondering if he would tell her.

Junior was worried. Was he really that easy to read?? He smiled and wrapped his arms round Cloe. "I'm fine. Seriously. There's nothing wrong with me except being worried for everyone else."

Cloe took a step as much as her stomach allowed, "Junior, i worry about you and what your dad died like i'm worried you could turn into that please tell me if you feel angery" she begged, tears threated not come out.

"Cloe," Junior knew he couldn't tell her that he was starting to be like him but it was hard for him to lie. "I would never do anything like what he did. I promise." He kissed her and tried to work out how she could read him so well. He didn't like being read. He preferred to be able to hide his feeling not have them out for everyone to see.

Cloe kissed him, "Junior how you like it if i got angry and didn't tell you?" she asked, going to sit down for her legs were tired.

Cloe shurgged, "Junior, i...." she cut off, looking away.

Cloe shoo her head, "junior it just that i worry with you being a death eater and all what if you were to die tomorrow?" she asked him tears slipping down her cheeks.

"I'm not going to." Junior kissed her and ignored the smash he heard upstairs. He was focusing on Cloe and Cloe only. "I love you too much to be able to die. If needed I'd come back from the dead just to be with you."

Cloe felt a little better, "Junior, please promise me you won't go looking for the killer" she said, hoping he wouldn't for if he did she knew he would kill the person.

Junior hesitated for a second, looking into her eyes the whole time. He wasn't lying when he said that he wanted to to murder his father's killer. He eventually gave into her. "Ok. I promise."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back